Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316258 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#244570 Jun 20, 2012
What do you think you're proving by making a bunch of claims to strangers (to )whom you can't prove a word you say?
pbfa

Scottsdale, AZ

#244571 Jun 20, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
They're ignorance is amplified in their stupid choices to keep arguing with us and trying to oppose THE FACTS.
Idiot. You don't even know why ^^^^ this is funny. Lynne, you never fail to make us laugh.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#244572 Jun 20, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're a little late Chicky.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
posted a year ago.
Katie, Foo et all have already obsessively posted "Lynne" posts trying to prove I'm Lynne. You're not trying anything new. NO ONE but PC boneheads who lie whenever they post care about such stupidity.
The rest care about content of posts, of which you boneheads have nothing intelligent, sensible, rational or relevant in yours.
So long as you lie about being Lynne D, there is NO content to your posts -- any of 'em. Noncredible is what your denials make you with everyone who reads the contents of the posts.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#244573 Jun 20, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>No. You're a little late Chicky.

posted a year ago.

Katie, Foo et all have already obsessively posted "Lynne" posts trying to prove I'm Lynne. You're not trying anything new. NO ONE but PC boneheads who lie whenever they post care about such stupidity.

The rest care about content of posts, of which you boneheads have nothing intelligent, sensible, rational or relevant in yours.
Yeah, sure, Lynne.
Bonehead, if your not denying you're Lynne, you are proving you are.

So, you have just officially and specifically ADMITTED you ARE Lynne.

Thanks.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244574 Jun 20, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So long as you lie about being Lynne D, there is NO content to your posts -- any of 'em. Noncredible is what your denials make you with everyone who reads the contents of the posts.
I guess you didn't get the memo. Here's a repeat of it:~I don't care what PC boneheaded people who post lies think of me or the content of my posts.~

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#244575 Jun 20, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She loves the attention her denial is bringing her. How pathetic that someone holds onto this juvenile little game just to bathe in the negative attention it brings.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244576 Jun 20, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure, Lynne.
Bonehead, if your not denying you're Lynne, you are proving you are.
So, you have just officially and specifically ADMITTED you ARE Lynne.
Thanks.
^^Said in reply to a post in which I provided a link of a post I made a year ago in May 2011, letting this pea brain know I've already denied it, A YEAR AGO, so anything she thinks or says about me has already been tried and posted about long before her doing it now.

Which says, "I'm not Lynne and I'm not lying in any of my posts about what you've said."

This idiot Chicky posts in reply, "Bonehead, if your not denying you're Lynne, you are proving you are."

What?! lol

WTH kind of logic is that? LOL

The bonehead then says, "So, you have just officially and specifically ADMITTED you ARE Lynne."

I have not admitted any such thing, "officially" or any other moronic way.

What a BONEHEAD. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244577 Jun 20, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She loves the attention her denial is bringing her. How pathetic that someone holds onto this juvenile little game just to bathe in the negative attention it brings.
"How pathetic that someone holds onto this juvenile little game just to bathe in the negative attention it brings."

That has you PC boneheads written all over it. lol

Hey Toots, you want to know what's really pathetic? Idiots like you who think that way, and who think that someone else is playing a juvenile little game, when YOU people who are the only ones playing it. YOU'RE the pathetic people who keep giving someone what YOU think they're wanting to "bathe" in. You're the only ones who created and are "holding onto" this juvenile little game.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#244578 Jun 20, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
What do you think you're proving by making a bunch of claims to strangers (to )whom you can't prove a word you say?
Be careful honey, your insecurities are showing!
The self proclaimed hunter becomes the hunted, oh what irony!

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#244579 Jun 20, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
It hurts so good!
Negative attention is the only thing she know my Ladi, whether it's giving or receiving!
I hope you are doing well today...?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244580 Jun 20, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's amusing too, that the ones who want to use that excuse as being "proof" that the content of my posts is not credible, are all people who have been proven to have POSTED lies. All people who can't back the claims of the lies they've posted. All people who have been proven by me,(among other PLers) to have lied in their denials of having lied, in the face of the of their own words proving otherwise. lol

The claim that I'm not credible because I deny being who you think I am, and as opposed to you people being credible while posting lies about anything and everything, is ridiculous. Only other lying boneheads would see any value in that kind of claim.

The rest see it as meaningless.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244581 Jun 20, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful honey, your insecurities are showing!
The self proclaimed hunter becomes the hunted, oh what irony!
Asking him what he thinks he's proving with his claims about himself, is me displaying insecurity, in your opinion? LOL. Yeah, sensible posts all day and night long by these jokers.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244582 Jun 20, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
It hurts so good!
Negative attention is the only thing she know my Ladi, whether it's giving or receiving!
How would you know if you're a newbie? I love how these fools keep whining about people who come here under different names from their former names, being people who are liars; yet it's the PC who keeps doing it.

"My Ladi"? Not something a woman would generally say to anyother woman, "LADY" Venus.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244583 Jun 20, 2012
I'm taking bets that Lady Venus is CD.

Anyone else?

Any other guesses? lol

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#244584 Jun 20, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
It hurts so good!
Apparently it's all she can get/give!

I am well, just popping in and out. And you?!

xo!
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#244585 Jun 20, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking him what he thinks he's proving with his claims about himself, is me displaying insecurity, in your opinion? LOL. Yeah, sensible posts all day and night long by these jokers.
Trolls usually have a poor grasp on proper English.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#244586 Jun 20, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"My Ladi"? Not something a woman would generally say to anyother woman, "LADY" Venus.
*Educated* people with a modicum of *class*(in other words, not low-life drop-outs, like YOU) would recognize this as a way one would speak to a Duchess/Countess/royal entity etc. It's a joke, stupid.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#244587 Jun 20, 2012
Any PCer want to prove that viability of a fetus is surviving WITHOUT medical aid?

Katie, Chicky, Petey, CD, STO and whomebver else tried have all presented nothing but Epic Fails.

Do any of you PC want to prove that Petey was right in stating that late term abortions are necessary for pregnat women with eclampsia, and that c-sections would KILL the woman with eclampsia?

Any PCer want to do what all other PC who have tried, have failed to do, which is prove their claims with anything that BACKS it?

Or will you all be continuing with the deflections of your stupidity and ignborance on these types of topics, with the stupidity which is your obsession about someone?

The reason for the behavior is obvious.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#244588 Jun 20, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls usually have a poor grasp on proper English.
Low-life, drop-out trolls, especially.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#244589 Jun 20, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it's all she can get/give!
I am well, just popping in and out. And you?!
xo!
LOL, silly girl!

I too am well, thank you for asking.

Hope the rest of your day goes smashingly. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,579,393
News WFMZ needs updated commentary (Apr '09) 7 hr Thom-29 29
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) 14 hr weaponX 95
News Police: Man arrested for graffiti support of Al... Tue weaponX 1
News Penns dad sentenced after allowing daughter to ... Tue weaponX 13
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Aug 14 weaponX 150
News Man grabbed women in Allentown parks, police ad... Aug 14 weaponX 2

Bethlehem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance