Bethlehem murder victim Ezequiel De Jesus memorial more than just out of the ordinary

Nov 15, 2009 Full story: Easton Express-Times 22

This group gathered to honor the memory of Ezequiel De Jesus III. The outrage was predictable.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fishscale

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Mar 11, 2012
Dutchdevil is a b***h...I bet u were made fun of as a kid and wanted to be accepted so bad and unfortunately were too much of lame...wish I knew who u were and where u are at...I ain't no latin king and I would gladly come see u by myself....PU**y!!
A-Town Observer

Allentown, PA

#23 Mar 12, 2012
Fk all you fake Latin Kings from Pembrooke. You all couldn't make it in NYC so you came here to represent Pembrooke like the joke it is. You's are not ghetto. No matter of how many 40's you outcast of NYC pour out. People from Philly and New York come here and laugh at Pembrooke being called "projects". To pussy to be in NY so you come to backwoods of PA to set up shop in the middle of nowhere. Many people know what I know about you frauds. You live in the safest and nicest looking public housing on the east coast. You fake outcast Puerto Ricans aren't fooling anyone. Believe that frauds. Just cause you sell heroin from ny don't mean shit. Cops got you all on lock anyway. The truth hurts fake ass Kings huh? Fall the fk back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 309,218
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,206,127
News Former Falls Township, Bucks County Police Offi... (Apr '09) 1 hr dawn moors 25
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr FFS- 54,567
Coroner: Allentown homicide victim was beaten 3 hr silly rabbit 4
The herbicide glyphosate Fri Planet Earth 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu scirocco 71,697
Bethlehem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bethlehem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]