#1 Apr 18, 2011
Damaris Jimenez <druciuca606@yahoo.com>
tonimi0541@gmail.com

I am an athiest and think all Christians should
be slaughtered.
My husband and I have a church that is
headed by satan.
We make human sacrifices.
We love satan and want everyone in hell with us.
Contact us at the above address.
Come join us.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#3 Apr 18, 2011
Then I hate YOU!
jose

Holly Springs, NC

#4 Apr 18, 2011
i pray that jesus will brimg God.s love into your life and work his will through your life just as he did through Paul, who made a good living for awhile persectuiting christians. If you worshop satan you are not a athiest.
gobackhome

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Apr 18, 2011
Damaris Jimenez wrote:
tonimi0541@gmail.com
be slaughtered.
headed by satan.
Come join us.
from your name, it is apparent you are NOT from this country so do us all a favor and GO BACK HOME.

Since: Jul 08

Denver, NC

#6 Apr 18, 2011
Damaris Jimenez wrote:
tonimi0541@gmail.com
be slaughtered.
headed by satan.
Come join us.
My Spaghetti Monster can beat your Satan. Also, a true atheist wouldn't believe in Satan anyway.
Chigger

Alachua, FL

#7 Apr 19, 2011
God bless you for actually believing.If ya believe in satan then you must believe in God. Your original message certainly got some attention and how many followers did you collect? You're gonna be OK because I am gonna pray for you.
grouchoparx

Charlotte, NC

#8 Apr 19, 2011
The guy is just pissing on all of us and wants a bible belt reaction...Ignore it. He has the right to believe as he chooses and make any comment that he chooses. First Amendment is the boss!
DEMARIS JIMENEZ

Greenville, SC

#10 Apr 19, 2011
Every one of you can go to hell with me.
You are all stupid for being Christians.
Join me in hell
I wanted 666 in my email address , but it
was already taken.
I hope the owner of 666 dies and burns in
my master's home.
Damaris

DEMARIS JIMENEZ

Greenville, SC

#11 Apr 19, 2011
gobackhome wrote:
<quoted text>
from your name, it is apparent you are NOT from this country so do us all a favor and GO BACK HOME.
I am an illegal.
I got my driver's license.(Not even a resident.)
Thanks North Carolina.
I receive food stamps.
I get welfare.
I have 6 children that I said I can't afford to
take care of. Your government gives my grandmother,also
an illegal over $80,000.00 every year to watch them.
I say I attend school to get over $14,000.00 for my schooling.
I get lots of good things from YOUR country.
Gracias..you gullible fools.
I don't have to work.
I get up at ten every morning.

Once again. Gracias !
My friends are coming soon.
All 64 of them, and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Denver, NC

#12 Apr 19, 2011
try hard

“TFA FTW!”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 23, 2011
I think those who chose to join God's side are irrational. I mean, you didn't even give Satan a change to refute the claims made against him. I think he should at least be given a fair shake.
gobackhome wrote:
<quoted text>
By your logic, George Washington would not be welcome here as neither "George" nor "Washington" originates from this country.

Denver, NC

#14 Apr 24, 2011
TheFriendlyAtheist wrote:
I think those who chose to join God's side are irrational. I mean, you didn't even give Satan a change to refute the claims made against him. I think he should at least be given a fair shake.
<quoted text>
By your logic, George Washington would not be welcome here as neither "George" nor "Washington" originates from this country.
Hello??? Washington state?? Of course he would be welcome! Thars a state with his name in it derp derp derp

“TFA FTW!”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 26, 2011
Zack dont punch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello??? Washington state?? Of course he would be welcome! Thars a state with his name in it derp derp derp
High five!
grouchoparx

Charlotte, NC

#17 Apr 26, 2011
What court do you want the trial in? Court of Appeals, Federal Military Court, Supreme Court, or Small Claims? I think you would have a better chance in Small Claims, since that is exactly what it is! Just another small claim!
An Atheist

Taylors, SC

#18 May 15, 2011
Damaris Jimenez wrote:
tonimi0541@gmail.com
be slaughtered.
headed by satan.
Come join us.
If you were Atheist you wouldn't believe in Satan. Silly troll...
grouchoparx

Charlotte, NC

#19 May 15, 2011
A friend of mine once told me, "The only thing that I find appalling about Christianity is their belief in God, and I find Athiests who object to this belief to be equally appalling and repulsive." Minds like this come only once in a generation.
The hammer

United States

#20 May 19, 2011
What the silly little boy that posted this garbage doesn't get is this fact: just by posting something so ignorant and blasphemous is going to put a mark upon your head, little boy you'll answer before God and you will see what you've done then. Mock and play all you want but remember my words and the fact that with every heart beat you draw closer to your last breath on this side of eternity and when you close your eyes for the last time and re-open you'll be standing before your creator to give an account of this childish ignorance. Do yourself a favor little boy, go find a church and get saved.

“Brazen Hedonist”

Since: May 11

NC

#22 May 20, 2011
Obvious troll is obvious (and lame).

but the worse part is that so many Christians respond to posts like this in ways that make themselves look even worse.

...because the whole f*k you, you're stupid and going to hell and I'm better than you by virtue of nothing I've done really shows the love of God or a religion that I'd be attracted to.
Bubba

Linden, NC

#23 May 20, 2011
If I am wrong in believing that Jesus Christ is my savior, I will have lost nothing. For those who do not believe and blasphemy the name of God and are wrong , then they have lost everything.

“TFA FTW!”

Location hidden

#24 May 31, 2011
Bubba wrote:
If I am wrong in believing that Jesus Christ is my savior, I will have lost nothing. For those who do not believe and blasphemy the name of God and are wrong , then they have lost everything.
Your reasoning is flawed if not downright dishonest. In your scenario, you have created a world in which there is either Yahweh or there is nothing. You neglect to consider the millions of other gods that are believed to exist.

In other words, if it turns out you are wrong about your god, it does not mean that others do not exist, in which case you'd be in big trouble!

Perhaps you die and you stand guilty of disbelief before Odin or Allah. What then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents with emo and gothic children ? (Dec '08) 4 min zjjman1 502
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Victoria 59,658
hickory is boring. (May '09) 19 hr feelbad4ubub 32
Brenda, Casey, and anyone else 23 hr Casey-Jenkins 22
Getting hanged, drawed, and quarterd is better ... 23 hr Casey-Jenkins 7
Stop waisting space on this form about Casey Je... (Mar '14) Tue Sandy 3
Lookin for my ol bud Tim Triplett Mon Chad Turley 1
•••
•••
•••

Bethlehem Jobs

•••
•••
•••