First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Medicare Carrier

Sanford, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I don't think it's right for things to be taken away from our Medicare Insurance, which we pay for out of our SS checks and Medicaid you only have to pay $3.00 for any medical services.
grnite taxpayer

Hickory, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2013
lol welcome to Obama care
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Medicaid is for people that are bums.They also think the world owes them a living!
Medicaid is for those that have worked all their lives, paid for and earned it. You sir, are an idiot and do not qualify.
URNUTS

Four Oaks, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2013
grnite taxpayer wrote:
lol welcome to Obama care
Boy what a dumb ass!!! Obama didnt have a thing to do with starting medicare or medicaid
Medicare user

Hickory, NC

#8 Dec 20, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Medicaid is for those that have worked all their lives, paid for and earned it. You sir, are an idiot and do not qualify.
Your wrong, Bubba. That's for people that owns businesses and works under the table and gets paid cash, and then go running to the Social Services for help. Also its for all unwed mothers that pops out all these babies for the government to pay for. THAT"S WHAT MEDICAID IS FOR !!
taxpayer

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2013
Some people expect everything to be paid for them by other people and the government and not have to spend anything themselves and be freeloaders!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#10 Dec 22, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
Some people expect everything to be paid for them by other people and the government and not have to spend anything themselves and be freeloaders!
And some people are in dire poverty and need the help of others. This includes many millions of children. Do we let them suffer and die?
Madman

Hickory, NC

#11 Dec 22, 2013
Its cheaper to bury there sorry tails than to keep them up there whole sorry lives.Because there to sorry to work.
retired

Hickory, NC

#12 Dec 22, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
is any of your people freeloaders?
taxpayer

United States

#13 Dec 22, 2013
retired wrote:
<quoted text>is any of your people freeloaders?
are you?
retired

Hickory, NC

#14 Dec 23, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>are you?
how can you be a free loader when your retired?
taxpayer

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>are you?
i pay taxes for what freeloaders get for nothing!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#16 Dec 23, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>i pay taxes for what freeloaders get for nothing!
Would you like to switch lives with them?
taxpayer

United States

#17 Dec 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to switch lives with them?
no i do not care to have 5 illegitimate children with no fathers and live off food stamps, afdc and medicaid! i would much rather work and pay my own way in life, but i feel it would be nice since i work and pay taxes that if deadbeats.can be worthless and get free medical care, why do i have to pay dearly every month for it, on top of taxes for them to get it free! the American way!

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 24, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>no i do not care to have 5 illegitimate children with no fathers and live off food stamps, afdc and medicaid! i would much rather work and pay my own way in life, but i feel it would be nice since i work and pay taxes that if deadbeats.can be worthless and get free medical care, why do i have to pay dearly every month for it, on top of taxes for them to get it free! the American way!
Unless you're reporting over $85,000 a year after deductions you're not paying anything to support others. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you only earn half that.

Economics 101: By simply registering a business you are able to deduct virtually everything you earn and receive tax credits. No need to get paid cash under the table when you can deduct new motorcycles, boats, and Hawaiian vacations.
taxpayer

United States

#19 Dec 24, 2013
I am just as charitable as the next person and by all means, those who truly need it deserve to get it! I'm just talking about people who make bad choices in life, and choose specifically to have illegitimate children so they can live a better life than me at the governments and taxpayers expense! Everyone needs help through hard situations at one point or another, and that's ok but if deadbeats can choose to have illegitimate children and never turn in the fathers of these children so they can live for free, then why can't the taxes i pay reward me as well with free medical care as the deadbeats who pay no taxes are rewarded for their bad choices with free food,shelter, medical care,daycare and afdc check? answer that?

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 24, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
I am just as charitable as the next person and by all means, those who truly need it deserve to get it! I'm just talking about people who make bad choices in life, and choose specifically to have illegitimate children so they can live a better life than me at the governments and taxpayers expense! Everyone needs help through hard situations at one point or another, and that's ok but if deadbeats can choose to have illegitimate children and never turn in the fathers of these children so they can live for free, then why can't the taxes i pay reward me as well with free medical care as the deadbeats who pay no taxes are rewarded for their bad choices with free food,shelter, medical care,daycare and afdc check? answer that?
They can you ignorant dope. Simply register a business and take advantage of every legal deduction. Even without a business registered you can still deduct up to $10,000 per family member through gifting.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#21 Dec 24, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
They can you ignorant dope. Simply register a business and take advantage of every legal deduction. Even without a business registered you can still deduct up to $10,000 per family member through gifting.
If you can educate Taxpayer and have him change his mind, then yes, there is a Santa Claus.
Jazz

Macclesfield, NC

#22 Dec 25, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can educate Taxpayer and have him change his mind, then yes, there is a Santa Claus.
Why don't you just STFU.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#23 Dec 25, 2013
Jazz wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just STFU.
Many have tried....all have failed. You are no different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents with emo and gothic children ? (Dec '08) Aug 24 Emo Pride 518
Michele Akins Aug 23 Switzerboy 1
Abby Rider Aug 19 endgame 25
Police Abuse (Mar '14) Aug 18 Matthew James Ove... 44
Searching for someone Aug 17 zyx765 1
Crime is up (Nov '12) Aug 16 Deerhunterr7 36
New stores and restaurants coming to Hickory (Sep '08) Aug 16 SouthernBelle64 135

Bethlehem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethlehem Mortgages