Gang wars and romances in 'West Side ...

Gang wars and romances in 'West Side Story"

There are 3 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 7, 2008, titled Gang wars and romances in 'West Side Story". In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Maria and Tony realize their dreams of happiness together have been dashed by a violent turf war in the Leonard Bernstein musical “West Side Story” at the Abbey of Regina Laudis in Bethlehem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Brett Gerber

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2008
I agree with you that the actors needed mics to be heard better. The whole production was good but could have been better but the band was great. I thought it was entertaining and worth going to. The actors were professional in every aspect. One thing I did not agree with you on though is the fact the the older actors paled in comparison to the younger. If anything they could learn from them. BRAVO!!!!
I Quit I Quit

AOL

#2 Aug 8, 2008
Rita Moreno...the only Actress and from Puerto Rico with an Academy Award and a Grammy and a Globe Award!!!

That is some kind of achievenebt!!! I thought Barbara Streisand did the same but did not win a Globe!!!
HairyGuy

Santa Paula, CA

#3 Aug 8, 2008
I Quit I Quit wrote:
Rita Moreno...the only Actress and from Puerto Rico with an Academy Award and a Grammy and a Globe Award!!!
That is some kind of achievenebt!!! I thought Barbara Streisand did the same but did not win a Globe!!!
Look up Jose Ferrer. Actor, born in Puerto Rico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Van Wagner? Sep 17 Essie 1
News State Police Detectives Investigate Thomaston P... Jul '16 Sharon 1
Review: Twin Scizzors Salon (Mar '11) Jun '16 Clara 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Florencio Pita 43
News Bizarre Act in Bethlehem (Feb '09) Sep '13 Karleen Ziegenfuss 2
News Stone soul picnic (Nov '08) Sep '13 Xuan Sturgill 2
News Former CEO Pleads Guilty To Embezzling $1.7 Mil... (Feb '12) Sep '13 Lore Copsey 2

Bethlehem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethlehem Mortgages