Kane, Curran vie for Senate seat

Kane, Curran vie for Senate seat

There are 2 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jan 14, 2008, titled Kane, Curran vie for Senate seat. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

While much of the country is focused on the presidential primaries, Robert Kane and Kenneth Curran are hoping area residents will come out and vote Tuesday during a special election for the 32nd District state ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

sam

Trumbull, CT

#1 Jan 14, 2008
Where is the picture of Curran? Come on NewsTimes...let's try and be a little less biased.
Watertown Blues

Columbus, IN

#2 Jan 14, 2008
It's very troubling that Kane dismisses the importance of mandates in healthcare coverage. Those mandates require insurance companies to provide a specified level of coverage, especially when it comes to ob-gyn and pre- and post-natal care. What these mandates do is ensure that we, the consumers, have the most basic levels of coverage. I think Curran is on the right track when he discusses wanting to provide coverage to all children first -- after all, isn't that [protection and security] the most basic responsibility society has?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Van Wagner? Sep '16 Essie 1
News State Police Detectives Investigate Thomaston P... Jul '16 Sharon 1
Review: Twin Scizzors Salon (Mar '11) Jun '16 Clara 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Florencio Pita 43
News Bizarre Act in Bethlehem (Feb '09) Sep '13 Karleen Ziegenfuss 2
News Stone soul picnic (Nov '08) Sep '13 Xuan Sturgill 2
News Former CEO Pleads Guilty To Embezzling $1.7 Mil... (Feb '12) Sep '13 Lore Copsey 2

Bethlehem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethlehem Mortgages