Judge clears way for I-95 travel plaza construction

Mar 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baltimore Sun

A Montgomery County circuit judge cleared the way Friday for the state Board of Public Works to vote next week on a half-billion-dollar contract to rebuild and operate the two Interstate 95 travel plazas north of Baltimore.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2012
Red 833

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Why a Montgomery County judge? Why not an AA County ( seat of government) judge? Why not a judge from where the centers are located? Did O'Malley appoint the judge?
Embarrassed to Live Here

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Probably because the plaintiff filed the legal challenge in Montgomery County. Logic, or common sense, would usually answer that question, but, hey, it is much more fun to assume it is a vast MOM conspiracy.
RED 833

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Embarrassed to Live Here wrote:
Probably because the plaintiff filed the legal challenge in Montgomery County. Logic, or common sense, would usually answer that question, but, hey, it is much more fun to assume it is a vast MOM conspiracy.
Cases are usually filed in a "venue" where some action regarding the case has taken place or where someting is pysically located. Action regarding the Bd of Public Works(Anne Arundel), travel plazas located in Harford and Cecil. There is actually a vast MOB (Miller,O'Malley,Bush) conspiracy with the legislature as willing pawns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethesda Discussions

Search the Bethesda Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
subutex and testovis (Jan '09) Jul 18 Hopey 6
purchase of diazapam?physeptone tablets (May '12) May '14 jen 14
tiger woods is a jerk (May '11) May '14 Ayanna Costa 5
Review: United Financial Resources (May '13) Apr '14 Just Some Guy 3
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
Chevy Chase nude (Dec '12) Apr '14 Yeehaw Babe 2
Montgomery, Gansler's home county, is an elusiv... Mar '14 GANSLER PROMISESS DOV 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bethesda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bethesda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••