Bandy Burney is making THREATS

Posted in the Bethel Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Operator

Decaturville, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I have heard all over town from about 20 different people today that Bandy Burney has threatened to quit his job in Bethel if Chief Sowell returns to work. My response has been to everybody to "let the dumb son of a bitch quit". He's a little tittie baby and NOBODY cares about him or what he does except the mayor. Everybody keeps saying what a stupid, stupid mayor we have! Any further comments???
Great

Savannah, TN

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Wouldn,t that be just wonderful if he quit. Who gives a dam about Butney? No one but Mayor & office girls. They the ones that don,t want Chief back, not the citizens here in town. we are ones that elected them people & they act like what we want is not worth anything. The petition that was signed by over 100 people, mayor just looked at it & threw it asid. Didn,t even ask alderman if they wanted to see it. We be looking over them come election day. Burney baby will get hurt so mayor better consider how much she cares about him when she decides to put him back on street. Everyone know that is the plan, or he wouldn,t be connected to Chief Sowell in any way.
Clark Kent

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2012
The "right" thing to do is let the idiot quit. Anybody that threatens their employer that if they do or don't do something to their likings is not a valuable employee. He has become a problem employee. Let the sorry scum bag quit. If mayor tolerates this kind of conduct, then she becomes a worthless and "manipuable" leader and we do not need that as we have enough problems already without her being an "enabler" for that kind of conduct. And that would be a very dumb and "illegal" decision on her part. They should just let him quit. She should take charge of her position and make sensible decisions and not let some cry baby, tittie sucking employee tbreaten her with quitting. QUIT BANDY.....NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR LACK OF CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF. We all love chief Sowell and if you have a problem with that for all means QUIT!!!! NO ONE CARES! Hell Bandy makes over $9.00 an hour. He will not quit. The right thing to do is up to the board. It will be interesting to see what happens at Monday's board meeting. We will see just exactly what kind of leadership we have in Bethel.
Just Dandy

Decaturville, TN

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Bandy is too dumb to quit. Leave him on the sewer/street department and bring the chief back. That is the right thing to do. Anything else leaves Bethel in a huge liability position. I truly think the aldermen are smarter than we give them credit for. Hopefully they will not go along with her enabling behavior of any employee who makes threats to get his way. Let the son of a bitch quit! Good riddance.
Yep

Decaturville, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Great wrote:
Wouldn,t that be just wonderful if he quit. Who gives a dam about Butney? No one but Mayor & office girls. They the ones that don,t want Chief back, not the citizens here in town. we are ones that elected them people & they act like what we want is not worth anything. The petition that was signed by over 100 people, mayor just looked at it & threw it asid. Didn,t even ask alderman if they wanted to see it. We be looking over them come election day. Burney baby will get hurt so mayor better consider how much she cares about him when she decides to put him back on street. Everyone know that is the plan, or he wouldn,t be connected to Chief Sowell in any way.
Exactly!!! Surely the aldermen are smarter than this. They can over rule her stupid, stupid irrational decision making. Why would someone "sensible" allow themselves to be threatened with quitting is she does not act a certain way. Let the son of a bitch quit. Nobody cares!!! We want him to quit! He has lost all credibility with his immature decision to "threaten" in order to get his way. that DOES make him a problem employee. Let the bastard quit! Who cares???
Yep

Decaturville, TN

#6 Jun 8, 2012
When I was in charge of a certain department, if someone threatened to quit, I informed them that there was a drawer full of applicants willing to work. If that is how they felt, then don't let the door hit them in the ass on your their way out. There is always someone else qualified and willing to do their job and not be a crying whining tittie baby. No need for that. Send him on his way.
Yep

Decaturville, TN

#7 Jun 8, 2012
I would like t add that when someone fed me this line of shit, I advised them that I did not come to them asking them to work for me, they came to me. If they didn't like it, pack up your shit and leave. For someone to think they can "stronghold" their employer into doing whatever they want is crazy. Get rid of them. However, Bandy will not quit. No one else will hire him. Too dumb and he proved it by making demands and threats. Let him walk right on over to the unemployment line. Hell, he already sucks our tax dollars anyway with food stamps and government assistance. His fat ass wife is perfectly capable of working herself. The government (which includes us tax payers) will pay for her daycare expenses. Get a life Bandy and grow the hell up. The world does not evolve around you. If you quit tomorrow, the sun will still rise the next day and life will go on without your sorry ass. What you are doing with your threats may not be criminal but they sure are immoral. Grow up tittie baby!!!!
Clark Kent

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Quit posring $86/hour ilot you will be reported as spam/abuse. That is a promise!!!?
The Truth

Decaturville, TN

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Looks like all of the above posts have definitely hit sore spot with Bethel. Hate to burst your bubble but I just heard all of the above also today. Your own people are running their mouths about this (inside gossip). Let him quit! Nobody cares one way or the other!
The Truth

Decaturville, TN

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Clark Kent wrote:
Quit posring $86/hour ilot you will be reported as spam/abuse. That is a promise!!!?
Where has anyone said anything about $86/hour because I cannot find it anywhere? You must be drunk again.
The real Clark Kent

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2012
Clark Kent wrote:
I did not write this idiotic post about reporting it as spam/abuse but fell free to do so. It is all true and it is all "inside gossiping". None of them idiots can keep their mouths shut. Bethel should be proud of their loyal and dedicated employees. Good job!
Betty in Bethel

Decaturville, TN

#12 Jun 9, 2012
The real Clark Kent wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not write this idiotic post about reporting it as spam/abuse but fell free to do so. It is all true and it is all "inside gossiping". None of them idiots can keep their mouths shut. Bethel should be proud of their loyal and dedicated employees. Good job!
This is Bethel, Selmer and McNairy County. Word travels fast. And yes it did come directly out of the mouths of Bethel employees. Sorry to say but true. We all know they (city employees) are reading this because just look at all the "judge this". Just crazy to try to defend it by them. Kind of have "mud on their faces" or that "spitting canary feathers" look.
concerned

Savannah, TN

#13 Jun 9, 2012
They hadn,t seen nothing yet, going to be more than they bargain for, To sit there & say Chief sowell cannot work, because Bandy will quit is very stupic. Several employee tell ever word that comes out of city hall. Not hard to know ever move they make. What a bunch of uneducated people. Need to be removed.
Facts

Lexington, TN

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Bandy has got what he wanted since the day Kay met him. I am not expecting that to change as far as Kay is concern. I do tho expect that the alderman may take this more seriouly. Even she can still fire Sowell for 30 day, I do expect alderman will do the right thing. Bandy has a job on water/street dept. It would be very wise to leave him there for his sake. People do not respect him & it would be bad if th young man had trouble. Trying to say this in a nice way. No need to be ughly, just putting the facts. Since Debroah is one that turned that ticket into Mayor & Mayor or her one lied when said it was dayof court. I would think that Debroah might want to quit too. Kay has a dear friend name Sherry Ray that can do the job perfectly.Things need to get back on track & go forward, the new people don,t know what that means.
Acrossthetracks

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2012
Why is there more crap on here about Bethel Police?

Bethel Police is shut down. Bethel has many problems more important than this stupid Police.

People lose their job everyday,get over it,,move on, apply for another one. Call Obama.
Facts

Lexington, TN

#16 Jun 10, 2012
I wsould think this might effect you more than you think. No Bethel Police will not be shut down untill after tomorrow night meeting. If you are not keeping up with this & have no knowledge of what is going on, I would just stay quit untill I found out.Are you doing anything to help with problem? Don,t sound like you have a clue about it. Ask some of your friends & neighbors to help bring you up to date. Don,t think you are acrossthetracks.
Acrossthetracks

United States

#17 Jun 10, 2012
I have my opinion you have yours, now that you know the Facts why don't you share? Just what do you think would help the problem as you say?
Judge Roy Bean

Decaturville, TN

#18 Jun 10, 2012
Acrossthetracks wrote:
Why is there more crap on here about Bethel Police?
Bethel Police is shut down. Bethel has many problems more important than this stupid Police.
People lose their job everyday,get over it,,move on, apply for another one. Call Obama.
There has to be a motion on the table and a vote of the aldermen to officially abolish the police department. That has not happened yet. Which means the police department is in a limbo state and not officially shut down at this time. Should they decide to put a motion out there to abolish the police department in it's entirety and it is approved, a motion WILL be made to sell all police department inventory including both vehicles and all communications equipment within a 30 day period. If a position of "code enforcer" should be created in the future, then Bethel will have to purchase that person a vehicle. A "code enforcement officer" cannot legally ride around in a police marked vehicle. They will need a vehicle marked "Code Enforcement". A code enforcement officer is not a law enforcement officer. There could and will be some very serious legal issues should this take place.
The DANG Truth

Decaturville, TN

#19 Jun 10, 2012
I see none of the idiots from city hall have any comments on this topic. Why? Because it is true!!! They just cannot believe that "someone on the inside" blabbed what their intentions are. However, I would like to point out that the "inside" idiots are still very happily posting on the other Bethel topix. Someone needs to get a good grip on those city workers and teach them what privileged information is. Once it is blabbed it no longer is privileged information. It is topix information!!!!!
Got Balls

Decaturville, TN

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a motion on the table and a vote of the aldermen to officially abolish the police department. That has not happened yet. Which means the police department is in a limbo state and not officially shut down at this time. Should they decide to put a motion out there to abolish the police department in it's entirety and it is approved, a motion WILL be made to sell all police department inventory including both vehicles and all communications equipment within a 30 day period. If a position of "code enforcer" should be created in the future, then Bethel will have to purchase that person a vehicle. A "code enforcement officer" cannot legally ride around in a police marked vehicle. They will need a vehicle marked "Code Enforcement". A code enforcement officer is not a law enforcement officer. There could and will be some very serious legal issues should this take place.
Hear yee, hear yee. Finally, someone with some sense!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is mickallen smith 39 min Cody 6
sammy kiser? (Jan '11) 3 hr For Real 35
Selmer CC 3 hr Good Time 45
faith baptist school (May '12) 3 hr crystal 10
samantha carter 4 hr we go way back 19
Warning to public servant 16 hr Daphane ward 20
Kevin Cox (Aug '13) 22 hr Well informed 104
Bethel Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web