Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

kansascitypusser wrote:
start with the truth Elam and be the first you have no idea how misleading you are.IF you only knew the things people are saying about you and your lies .soon you will answer some questions and people will know..........
This is the way it happens... those who who can't discuss the subject reduce themselves to statements like this.

It really must suck to be them.

Mike
cgg

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

mikeelam wrote:
<quoted text>This is the way it happens... those who who can't discuss the subject reduce themselves to statements like this.
It really must suck to be them.
Mike
Well they are trying to impress somebody, just haven't figured out who yet. They can't think of anything intelligent to say so they make up another fake name and come on here spouting nonsense that absolutely nobody has any idea what they are talking about. I guess Ca got tired of the Bicycle persona and now Ca made up another name doubly as stupid. You'd think that Ca would get tired of the games after a while.
Jamery

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Bicycle, you ask about the name Jamery or Jamry...most people would look at the keyboard and realize that Jamry was a typo for Jamey...I never changed it when I joined crimemyths..I admit, I am a poor typist, what can I say..but since you Ca, Statesknowitall, and most everyone posting on crimemyths or here other than Mike Elam and one or two others uses a fictitious name to post by, I simply left it as it was...When I posted here, I misspelled my own fictitious name...but, if it will make any difference and help you in any way, Ill change it...God knows there is enough people on here trying to confuse the issues as it is...There is something I would like to ask you....You say you know Dennis and seem to make it appear that you thought he was a pretty good guy along with most people that know him....Why for over 40 years, he has told about what he and Johnny Harrison witnessed , and Johnny repeatedly told the same story to numerous people for years, LEOs, reporters, investigators or who ever?..What would you think 2 16 year old kid's motive would be?...They never, to my knowledge, received a penny for it..It only made nuts like ca come up with crazy accusations that if some nutty LEO agreed with could have caused them a lot of trouble....Dennis for a long time would not tell anyone other than to give sealed letters to 2 or 3 close friends and ask them to give them to authorities if something strange happened to him and Johnny...Johnny was sent to a military school when Johnny told his dad what they saw...You can claim that Dennis was telling it because of his dislike for Pusser...But why Johnny?...Why was Johnnys parents so concerned that they sent him off hoping to protect him?...Johnnys dad was a business associate of Pussers...He had most of the vending machines in the joints....Besides the largest appliance and furniture store in the area....WHY?
cgg

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jamery wrote:
Bicycle, you ask about the name Jamery or Jamry...most people would look at the keyboard and realize that Jamry was a typo for Jamey...I never changed it when I joined crimemyths..I admit, I am a poor typist, what can I say..but since you Ca, Statesknowitall, and most everyone posting on crimemyths or here other than Mike Elam and one or two others uses a fictitious name to post by, I simply left it as it was...When I posted here, I misspelled my own fictitious name...but, if it will make any difference and help you in any way, Ill change it...God knows there is enough people on here trying to confuse the issues as it is...There is something I would like to ask you....You say you know Dennis and seem to make it appear that you thought he was a pretty good guy along with most people that know him....Why for over 40 years, he has told about what he and Johnny Harrison witnessed , and Johnny repeatedly told the same story to numerous people for years, LEOs, reporters, investigators or who ever?..What would you think 2 16 year old kid's motive would be?...They never, to my knowledge, received a penny for it..It only made nuts like ca come up with crazy accusations that if some nutty LEO agreed with could have caused them a lot of trouble....Dennis for a long time would not tell anyone other than to give sealed letters to 2 or 3 close friends and ask them to give them to authorities if something strange happened to him and Johnny...Johnny was sent to a military school when Johnny told his dad what they saw...You can claim that Dennis was telling it because of his dislike for Pusser...But why Johnny?...Why was Johnnys parents so concerned that they sent him off hoping to protect him?...Johnnys dad was a business associate of Pussers...He had most of the vending machines in the joints....Besides the largest appliance and furniture store in the area....WHY?
I can make a fairly good guess why the parents of that boy would send him away to protect him. Good things did not happen to those who got in the way.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

my posts will not post. this is a test
IKnow

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Good.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jamrey, let me say once again that I do not know Dennis. Of course, I have heard of him and never heard anything bad about him. I certainly never knew Johnny and his parents, but I can certainly understand why they sent Johnny away. I also have said I did not know W.O. but do know his siblings. I went to church with some of them at Foote Street Church of Christ and always liked them. They grew up on Taylor street in Corinth just 3 blocks from my grandparents. I know W.O. was a state liner, owned a car wash and the General's Quarters' in Corinth. It is told that when W.O. owned it that it was a brothel.
You can check this information out on the General's Quarters' website. This story is told to all who visit this place. I also know that behind the house on Taylor street there were 3 or 4 little houses and some say they were for prostitution. I never did believe this, but those houses are still talked about today. I know Jimmy Hathcock and Paul Timlake own Liddon Lake and that Jimmy was or still is a jeweler. I never knew Louise, thank God. I ask many questions about her and read about her in the paper and in some old court documents. I must say I always heard she was a mean human being. If Mike Elam wants to continue to say the state line got a bad rap then he is truly a mental case. Walk the streets in Corinth, Selmer or Adamsville and ask decent and honest people and they will tell you about those years. I still remember the billboard on the line advertising country ham and gravy to lure the travelers on hwy 45 to stop in.

Let me make this quite clear again. I believe there was an ambush and the shooter did not know Pauline was in the car. Mike Elam will never prove differently and if he could he would by simply giving all of that he/said/she/said info. to authorities and allow them to reopen the case. He would rather scream, shout and carry on about his so called research than to even think about proving it.
cgg

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

bicycle6567 wrote:
Jamrey, let me say once again that I do not know Dennis. Of course, I have heard of him and never heard anything bad about him. I certainly never knew Johnny and his parents, but I can certainly understand why they sent Johnny away. I also have said I did not know W.O. but do know his siblings. I went to church with some of them at Foote Street Church of Christ and always liked them. They grew up on Taylor street in Corinth just 3 blocks from my grandparents. I know W.O. was a state liner, owned a car wash and the General's Quarters' in Corinth. It is told that when W.O. owned it that it was a brothel.
You can check this information out on the General's Quarters' website. This story is told to all who visit this place. I also know that behind the house on Taylor street there were 3 or 4 little houses and some say they were for prostitution. I never did believe this, but those houses are still talked about today. I know Jimmy Hathcock and Paul Timlake own Liddon Lake and that Jimmy was or still is a jeweler. I never knew Louise, thank God. I ask many questions about her and read about her in the paper and in some old court documents. I must say I always heard she was a mean human being. If Mike Elam wants to continue to say the state line got a bad rap then he is truly a mental case. Walk the streets in Corinth, Selmer or Adamsville and ask decent and honest people and they will tell you about those years. I still remember the billboard on the line advertising country ham and gravy to lure the travelers on hwy 45 to stop in.
Let me make this quite clear again. I believe there was an ambush and the shooter did not know Pauline was in the car. Mike Elam will never prove differently and if he could he would by simply giving all of that he/said/she/said info. to authorities and allow them to reopen the case. He would rather scream, shout and carry on about his so called research than to even think about proving it.
I have to agree with you there - it would be a really great thing if that case was reopened. Mike doesn't scream - it only seems that way to you all because you don't like what he has to say. So if you don't like what he says, why don't you prove him wrong?
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Mike - even illiterate idiots like the propusser people should be able to understand what you have written, but in the death of Louise Hathcock you didn't mention the shot to the head. Why did Pusser think that was necessary? Anybody have an answer for that? Yes - he did shoot her in the head while she was on the floor - after he shot her in the back twice. Yes - he's a real hero (NOT)he had to shoot a woman in the back twice.
Probably because he almost just died seconds before, he was shocked, his adrenalin was pumping, he didn't like her ass to begin with, and he wanted to make damned sure no more 158gr slugs were coming outta THAT little gun.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you there - it would be a really great thing if that case was reopened. Mike doesn't scream - it only seems that way to you all because you don't like what he has to say. So if you don't like what he says, why don't you prove him wrong?
Yes, let's reopen it. That way can we go out and re-interview all the corpses. Follow Elam to the graveyard. CASE CLOSED on who was at fault in the deaths of PP and LH. CASE CLOSED.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

cgg, we all know you live only in fruitcake's head. Guess what, the burden of proof does not lie on us, but of course how would you know that? Even if you were a real person, I could never like you, for your character is one of many different colors. When you go back inside Elam's head tell him it is his place to prove this. Also, tell him if he doesn't want this to be a fight site then stay the hell away from it.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

cgg wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make a fairly good guess why the parents of that boy would send him away to protect him. Good things did not happen to those who got in the way.
Well let's see why they might send him away? Hmmm, a team of killers affiliated with that rat's nest at stateline had just carried out assassination attempt on a sheriff, killing his wife in a most brutal fashion and shooting Pusser into disfigurement and left for dead. 18 months before that, another stateline gem, Aunt Lou tried to cap Pusser and ate a 210gr .41 magnum for her trouble. If they were still murdering people after Lou got her's, what else mioght they do to any perceived witnesses.

You are right, cgg (for once), good things did not happen to those that got in the way - of Tow and stateliners.

Of course, your absurd suggestion is that the "Pusser machine (non-existent)" would roll over them if they didn't flee for their lives. Why? What did they see that hurt Pusser so badly. Isn't it at least equally likely they saw something that might hurt some other people?

Btw, I've never heard why the two young'uns were out and about at...4:30 am at that particular location. Were they milk boys or paper delivery boys or what? I honestly never read that factoid.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

mikeelam wrote:
Hopefully, what I have posted today proves that some people are not here for serious discussion. They want a "fight forum". Well, why don't they just go start one elsewhere and leave those of us who are serious about learning the true story alone so we can pursue the truth? It might be different if some of these people actually contributed something occasionally ..., but they don't. All they have are their hero worshiping opinions.
I too was once blinded by the Pusser legend, but thankfully I had enough intelligence and drive to question the things that didn't make sense. One thing led to another and soon I learned just what a farce the legend is.
Mike
And you are still blinded Elam.
IKnow

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I know W.O. was a state liner, owned a car wash and the General's Quarters' in Corinth. It is told that when W.O. owned it that it was a brothel.
You can check this information out on the General's Quarters' website. This story is told to all who visit this place. I also know that behind the house on Taylor street there were 3 or 4 little houses and some say they were for prostitution. I never did believe this, but those houses are still talked about today. I know Jimmy Hathcock and Paul Timlake own Liddon Lake and that Jimmy was or still is a jeweler.

----------

Like i stated earlier you do not need any help in making yourself look foolish. Maybe no person will tell you different and let you keep posting shat that shows you are nuts and don't have a clue. You have to be one of those ignorant broke girls that came to Corinth on a bus to work for Ms. Emma at the Nightfall.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

States, do these people drink, can't read, or just retarded. How many times do I have to tell them I do not know Dennis. Have you noticed that when W.O. is brought up, they never comment?
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

IKnow wrote:
I know W.O. was a state liner, owned a car wash and the General's Quarters' in Corinth. It is told that when W.O. owned it that it was a brothel.
You can check this information out on the General's Quarters' website. This story is told to all who visit this place. I also know that behind the house on Taylor street there were 3 or 4 little houses and some say they were for prostitution. I never did believe this, but those houses are still talked about today. I know Jimmy Hathcock and Paul Timlake own Liddon Lake and that Jimmy was or still is a jeweler.
----------
Like i stated earlier you do not need any help in making yourself look foolish. Maybe no person will tell you different and let you keep posting shat that shows you are nuts and don't have a clue. You have to be one of those ignorant broke girls that came to Corinth on a bus to work for Ms. Emma at the Nightfall.
Would you like to tell me which part of what I posted is wrong. You crazy ignorant redneck. Go ahead tell me.
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bicycle6567 wrote:
<quoted text> States, this has turned into the damnest pot full of crap I have ever seen.
Yeh, bike, nine months ago when I visited here, I just assumed that I would find some local folks and others from up that way that might have some interesting anecdotes and information about those times, places and the people; maybe some references to some photos or books written about it. My interest had been peaked after reading "Mississippi Mud." One page in that book mentions Nix and Pusser, and Nix's likely responsibility for PP's death. That got me interested and here I landed. I never dreamed there'd be a bunch of folks on here (probably one or two at most) spinning yarns and lies trying to pass the moral and, if it were possible, the legal responsibility for PP and LH deaths to...Buford Pusser! And I thought he was a hero! But I had no dog in the fight, didn't know Pussers and am from a different generation than BuPusser. I saw the flick in '73 and maybe one time since, as well as the absurd (though entertaining) part II, and hadn't thought of Pusser in many years when I read of him in Hume's book, mentioned above.

When I saw what was really being alleged here, by a guy claiming to be a former LEO (not that that has to mean much, believe me), I was rather shocked. His claims to be writing a book, doing tours of McN County and doing videos (which, upon viewing, were less than helpful in supporting his innuendo) peaked my interest even more, and it kind of angered me that this guy was basically accusing Pusser of being responsible for mass corruption of his office and of LAUNCHING TWO MURDER CONSPIRACIES regarding the very two events that solidified Pusser as a legend: 2/1/66 and 8/12/67.

I'm not into legend worship and I don't even believe in getting autographs, but this kinda turned my crank. I thought the basis for what he was doing was non-existent. When I jumped in and began challenging him on a variety of obvious points that make his innuendo look ridiculous...

(note I never call his notions "theories" because by definition a theory is at least something where SPECIFICS are spelled out by the proponent of the theory - Elam never commits, and that's all I needed to know- it was all a poisoned game designed to pay Pusser and family back for those times and, above all, for that damned movie and the grubby money that followed)

... he and his akas went CRAZY. Go back into May 1 time frame and come forward a few months. It was unbelievable. Elam once dragged my sex life into the discussion because he decided I had nothing better to do than blow his ass out of the water and I must have no life (he, of course, cannot apply that same query to himself). That told me all I needed to know. If anyone had anything persuasive to say to undermine the verdicts of history on such a somber topic as the violent deaths of two people, he/they wouldn't act like they did/do. It was all a hillbilly game of revenge, greed and jealousy, with a key ingredient of shameless lying, the sheer volume and magnitude of the lies and ignoring any logical challenge (based on accepted facts or common snese based thereon) is still somewhat shocking and puzzling...to me, at least. It's enough to make one think liars in Arkansas are worse by nature than the ones I've encountered in MS, but I suspect it's limited to Elam and this baseless obsession.

So, while I have a barbed pen in dealing with idiots and malcontents, that wasn't my plan...not at all, when first arriving in this ridgerunner twilight zone. Elam is the reason, as you say, that this forum of HIS is, as you say, a pot full of crap and only he can remedy it. He can admit he has no information that even begins to change the two key points that he is really interested in: the two shootings. He can also come clean about his real motives in pursuing something like this for a decade or more on multiple fora. Not likely since we are, imo, dealing with pathology.

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

cgg wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with you there - it would be a really great thing if that case was reopened. Mike doesn't scream - it only seems that way to you all because you don't like what he has to say. So if you don't like what he says, why don't you prove him wrong?
Because he has to prove the legend is wrong
statesrightser

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bicycle6567 wrote:
States, do these people drink, can't read, or just retarded. How many times do I have to tell them I do not know Dennis. Have you noticed that when W.O. is brought up, they never comment?
bike, you have to face you are dealing with committed dishonesty and, in Elam's case, probably pathology (10 yrs + of pure, malicious lies [Pusser muurdered LH/PP] cannot be explained even by familial hatred or money). Not much reasoning with that, in my experience. I don't even post for them. If I knew that's all that was out there, I'd cease and desist.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

States, you know jamery writes me a post and I answered him honestly. I told him the things I know about the Hathcocks, facts that can be verified, When he responded in the way he did it proves to me how vicious these people are. There was nothing in my post that wasn't true and he knows it. He told the whole story with his post - they can't take the truth. There lies are vicious. I did not ride into Corinth on a bus to work for Emma, but I tell you one thing, Emma was not as low down and dirty as this bunch. Makes her look like a sunday school teacher. You see if they knew a thing about Corinth, Selmer, Henderson or Adamsville, they would know who I am because I am still to this day known as the little girl on her bicycle, but who would ever try to figure that out. It is easier just to call me a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethel Springs Discussions

Search the Bethel Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 141,521
paige hensley 4 hr hmm 9
Sheriff's race 2014 6 hr weartheshoethatfits 1,955
wrap it up 6 hr lawd 2
selmer (May '12) 7 hr Candy b 41
Judge 8 hr beatrice 17
shay mel kel 8 hr gahhhh 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bethel Springs Jobs

•••