SWAT situation in Bethel Park ends wi...

SWAT situation in Bethel Park ends without anyone in custody

There are 1 comment on the WPXI story from Jan 14, 2013, titled SWAT situation in Bethel Park ends without anyone in custody. In it, WPXI reports that:

Police said they were called to a home on Surrey Woods Road around 6:30 p.m. to serve an involuntary commitment on a man with mental health problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

rob_sharo

Garden City, MI

#1 Feb 8, 2013
They cant catch me. The police had no arrest warrant or search warrant so I instructed them to contact my lawyer, Dave Shrager. Out of patience I decided to leave the house and I repelled 3 stories down using a coaxial cable (standard cable for TV cable wiring and went to Duke's Station, a local bar for dinner and drinks (to calm my nerves). The cops did extensive damage to my home , my cell phone and computer were destroyed, a system valued at over $20000. But in the end the situation was resolved peacefully after a brief hospital stay.

The BP police have a long history of harassing me and my family and that is why I took the actions, to p[protect myself.

Interviews are available upon request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did anyone notice anti-Trump 'Day Without Immi... 23 min Whoppi Goldberg 1
john schnaedter arrested for beating up intern ... 4 hr TTT 8
Wilkensburgh BBQ 6 hr Wilknensburg BBQ 1
White Trash Has Ruined This Once Clean, Respect... 6 hr Wilknensburg BBQ 8
How Quietly The News Of Top Powerball Exec Caug... 6 hr Wilknensburg BBQ 2
Protest Against American Black Media 13 hr ThomasA 11
My Ancestors Fri grammer police fail 8

Bethel Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance