Seven new retailers, restaurants comi...

Seven new retailers, restaurants coming to Ross Park Mall

There are 3 comments on the PittsburghLIVE.com story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Seven new retailers, restaurants coming to Ross Park Mall. In it, PittsburghLIVE.com reports that:

Apple will be among seven retailers and restaurant chains opening new stores soon at Ross Park Mall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PittsburghLIVE.com.

LadyeHawke

Zelienople, PA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Interesting. Ross Park Mall seems to be able to attract new stores to its location. South Hills Village is not as fortunate. I wonder why.
Roadster

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 10, 2010
LadyeHawke wrote:
Interesting. Ross Park Mall seems to be able to attract new stores to its location. South Hills Village is not as fortunate. I wonder why.
Monroeville Mall has the same problem, but more serious. There are 16 empty store fronts the last I heard. Not good.
LadyeHawke

Zelienople, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Roadster wrote:
<quoted text>
Monroeville Mall has the same problem, but more serious. There are 16 empty store fronts the last I heard. Not good.
Oh my. I had no idea. It has been quite some time since I've visited Monroeville Mall. What is it, then, about Ross Park Mall that's attracting retailers? I will admit that it is a nice mall...even though I'm not fond of malls. I much prefer shopping in stores that are found in towns. There's too much hustle and bustle for me. Oh well. To each his own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburgh CB Radio Problems (Jan '15) 20 hr LukeTheDuke 75
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Wed Old school 362
Cabin fever slideshow - Lake Erie steelhead and... Tue Heaven 2
Where do all the NICE gay guys hang out??? (Jul '08) Feb 20 Harry 60
Where to buy VHS videos in Pittsburgh? (Feb '09) Feb 20 fbest 5
Pittsburgh Murders Feb 17 Overtaxed 4
River flooding Feb 16 Overtaxed 1

Bethel Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance