First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DeathMagnetic

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Sep 18, 2011
First off Diane they are not My Friends they Are Scum that I have had the Misfortune of Dealing with..They cannot be helped because they are all Druggies and Human Filth. if I had the Power i would seal the entire Town off with a 50 foot high Brick wall and Turn the Town of Felicity into The Felicity ohio Correctional Facility.. Because evin the So called "good" people of the town are Guilty of being Complacint to The Crime that Goes on there. the Corupt cops are No better. and deserve the same treatment.. and Being A Citizen of Clermont county The Buisness of Felicity is My Buisness
Bob

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Nov 16, 2011
krystal perkins wrote:
ur just mad cause i kicked ur ass to the curb for another man.... im so nasty and such a hoe but im tight as fuck and can get a man if an whenever i want...... look at me and look at the nasty bitch ur with stupid come on lets all put the truth out there....
Do you ever give any of that tight stuff up I want some of it. Bob
Amazing

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Nov 16, 2011
Did she ever have her baby?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Nov 24, 2011
She had twins Ronnie & Donnie . im the daddy Tim
Diane

United States

#29 Nov 24, 2011
DeathMagnetic wrote:
First off Diane they are not My Friends they Are Scum that I have had the Misfortune of Dealing with..They cannot be helped because they are all Druggies and Human Filth. if I had the Power i would seal the entire Town off with a 50 foot high Brick wall and Turn the Town of Felicity into The Felicity ohio Correctional Facility.. Because evin the So called "good" people of the town are Guilty of being Complacint to The Crime that Goes on there. the Corupt cops are No better. and deserve the same treatment.. and Being A Citizen of Clermont county The Buisness of Felicity is My Buisness
you have got to be kidding me... You can't spell get your self help quit worrying about everyone else. You shouldn't bother with quotes and quotations when you can't even spell.
been there done that

Sardinia, OH

#30 Nov 28, 2011
Krystal is nothing but a fat ass w*ore that cant keep her legs closed long enough to take care of her kids! She took Nathans choices away from him cause her and her mom are greedy ass bitches! And all I have to tell her is that Karma is a bit**
been there done that

Sardinia, OH

#31 Nov 28, 2011
who is her new kids dad??????????
was up

Palm Bay, FL

#33 Apr 26, 2014
She is going to prison for along time for trafficing heroin some mother she had her new baby the 4th one and they took that one away too now she is with Felicity scum who goes to jail all the time cause he can't pay his own child support I feel bad for her kids but the drugs are more important
wow

Batavia, OH

#34 Apr 29, 2014
krystal is nasty real talk she has been on more wieners than ketchup she has a hand ful of kids and doesn't care for any of them I believe she loves them but if she put as much time into them as she does john and dope then she could probably have them. she walks around like she is heaven sent to men when in all reality she looks like a trans sexual with saggy ass tits. NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!!!!!!!! I am not trying to run you in the ground jus think you should open your eyes and see the bigger pic before its too late good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min xxxrayted 30,977
Little Birdy 7 hr GRS2005 6
shane shouse (Feb '10) 7 hr Ladies beware 43
Place Your Bets ? 11 hr curious 18
shannon at bolcies (Jul '12) Tue Pud the Stud 10
Kids playing in the Dark on mulberry street Tue Candi Crate 11
mia Mon Pud the Stud 24
•••
•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000