krystal perkins nasty slu*

Posted in the Bethel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duke stain

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2010
krystal perkins is nasty she stinks odor from her twat beleave me i no me and my dude ran a train on her she dont shower i lived wit her when i got out the joint she plain fat and nasty and if i was dedra i would beat her brains in cause she sent me a message on my space saying big d has clap herpies and gohnariea and i no she dont something needs done about her for reall shit geting out of line for reall she think valerie scared of her any way do somthing bout this and just so they no this is me i already
duke stain

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Aug 31, 2010
i already told my mom eva called her last night i love and miss u eva big dennis and my brother for life don won love u bro
Wow

Middletown, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2010
You sound like a queer
Katelyn Napier

Pasadena, MD

#4 Sep 1, 2010
y u say that u lookin for a lover
krystal perkins

Dayton, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2010
ur just mad cause i kicked ur ass to the curb for another man.... im so nasty and such a hoe but im tight as fuck and can get a man if an whenever i want...... look at me and look at the nasty bitch ur with stupid come on lets all put the truth out there....
HEADS UP

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2010
KRYSTAL IS A NASTY HOE SHE IS ALSO SNITCHING WITH DONNA CLANCY AND A FEW MORE AROUND THER FELISHA AND GEORGE PERKINS YOU ALL NEED TO WATCH THESE PEOPLE THERE TRYING TO GET OUT OF THERE OWEN TROUBLE AND THERE DOING WHAT IT TAKES TRUST ME .
krystal perkins

Middletown, OH

#9 Dec 19, 2010
hold the f*ck up r u dumb i aint no m8therfuckin snitch this is probably a f*ckin snitch rite u dont kno me n dont put me in that category come on donna clancy put me in that category ur messed up in ur head i aint no damn snitch so why dont u say that to my face bet u wont f*ck them dumb ass river rats i am so nasty really not wat my ol man says rite so f*ck u
mnbdkt

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2010
who calls their boyfirend/girlfrien or husband/wife their ol man/ol lady seriously thats so trashy sounding! everyone makes themselves sound so trashy on here. why not have some damn class people! you make felicity look so wonderful yep sure do! This website has been over run by trash just like the town itself we decent people can't have anything cause it gets taken over by people with no common sence or manners. It shocks me what some people will say in public like they don't care what people think. Well you should you make yourselves look bad.
krystal perkins

Middletown, OH

#12 Dec 26, 2010
first off who said felicity was so damn wonderful really have u been here lately i live here i deal wit this sh*t all the time i kno it aint the best but d*mn dude i have common sense but really when my name is gettin slandered by some dumb a** people i kinda get mad n the "felicity" side comes out u be in my shoes n see this sh*t u would freakin flip out cuz i did n i am so glad duke said it wit his name so why dont ppl stop hidin behind fake a** names n sh*t n really put their true names out there. i could careless wat people think really i am stickin up fa myself on her so bounce off the dumb sh*t that u dont kno nothin bout ok. i can say wat i want if it is ol or old man really pick on somethin else i just do wat i want thanx fa the interest in somethin u dont belong in
krystals Friend

Middletown, OH

#13 Dec 27, 2010
gett um girl the crazy as shit on this thing tell them all to shut up or youll shut them up!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 17, 2011
Krystal , u really need to shut up an get a life ...
What about this

Bloomsburg, PA

#15 Feb 18, 2011
And take care of your kid!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2011
And u need to keep your leggs shut !!!!!!!!! 4real
krystal perkins

Miamisburg, OH

#18 May 4, 2011
wow take care of my kids not kid u dumb ppl i do n have fa all their life so "what about this" needs to really state a real name n stand up like everyone else so noone really knos bout my situation n need to keep out of my life why dont u look at their father EW he hasnt done shit fa them babies so dog on him n "Tim Allen Wright" i have a life n really u need to keep ur mouth shut n why ur location hidden come on like thats ur real name but say the shit to my face ok none of u ppl r worth my time but i sure in the hell aint havin some run my name in the ground from u dumb ass ppl when u probalby have nothin better to do wit ur lives so have a great day :)
Check this out

United States

#19 May 4, 2011
You can't take care of your kids...you don't deserve them! They are great kids!! They deserve better..

Location hidden

#20 May 8, 2011
Whatever Krystal P ..... U got PROBLEMS so get a life and take care of your KIDS / YOUR STILL A BABY YOURSELF .. so u have a wonderful day ....
watching your town

Englewood, OH

#21 Sep 6, 2011
she needs to get off the dog or her girls mite overdose on her dope so sad y dont her mom take them kids or the state
DeathMagnetic

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Sep 10, 2011
ahhh felicity trash. .. She was sleeping with this dude nathan Ritchie.. and When they broke up she had him arrested and now he has to register as a sx offender.. granted its his fault for sleeping with someone underage but she was no victem. her and her family are nothin but aids infested white trash
Diane Adams

Jamestown, OH

#23 Sep 15, 2011
Death Magnetic....u have some serious issues with everyone. Are you just really bored or what? You comment on everyones business. If you are so concerned with all these people.. help them not degrade them. You know way to much of there business to be so innocent. Get your own life together and quit judging your friends.
Nas-tee

Dayton, OH

#24 Sep 15, 2011
If she would quit picking them scabs and maybe they will go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Bobby Gifford 3 hr Marathon chats 10
Who's on heroin (Apr '12) 7 hr Jeanie 13
Little Caeser's Mon Jeanie 9
Watters Family?? Dec 10 Mihwa 1
Chris Boone Dec 8 Trash 2
Woman In Front of Closed Store Dec 5 Lol 9
guy in jail Dec 4 Pooper scooper 9

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance