Lees Restarunt ( General Store )

Lees Restarunt ( General Store )

Posted in the Bethel Forum

dee dee

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Why has Lee's closed in Felicity ?? Seems every time we get an eating place it closes.
noname

Delaware, OH

#2 Jul 3, 2014
No buissness since he was talking shit to Cathy every one stoped going there
EvilEd

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2014
Feedmill puts everyone out of buissness
sad

Dayton, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2014
Sad to see it closed.
EvilEd

Lewis Center, OH

#5 Aug 2, 2014
When i said Feedmill puts other resteraunts out of buisness i was not trying to be negitive.. the reason feedmill does is because they give large portions, and the food is most exelent. also other places need to advertise better.. hard to bring in customers if nobody knows your there

Since: Jun 13

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2014
Ya but the feedmill is over priced and the food is always greasy as hell.and it's price y to eat at the mill. I hope they go our of buisness
JustaGuy

Amelia, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2014
Feedmill has a couple of things. ties to the community be it good or bad. Large portions yes, prices hi too on some things. Their pizza is not the best. I'd go to get a hunt brothers at Clingers first. FM also has a large parking lot no other place that had been in town had that. Also when you run a business your right people need to know and you need to be stable not open when you feel like it. If a large corporate chain were to come to town say like McD's or similar with an all day menu you'd see a lot of the coffee drinkers and cliques start going there. If you like down home cooking and yes some grease and fat but admit it that is what makes it taste good, then the FM is for you. That and it fills a niche think about how many places have gone out of business not just in Felicity but Bethel,Amelia,G-town.

Just Saying,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches, worst & lethal kind-deadly! (Jul '14) 5 hr Hate this town 16
Take it easy, but take it Mon Okie 1
what happened to Long Johns? Jun 25 Fool 10
The friendship circle of lies Jun 25 Ash 12
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) Jun 23 Tracee 165
Did you know.... Jun 22 Jeanie 2
They say topix has changed (Aug '16) Jun 22 I see U 3

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance