First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bass Fisher

Bethel, OH

#22 Dec 5, 2013
wow your favorite engineer knows bigger more technical words than Quincy, I thought Quincy died a while ago. Watch the police video we know that a welcome party at the jail aint much fun.
Bass Fisher

Bethel, OH

#23 Dec 5, 2013
I see that there are 2 Schadles involved in this. They must be related, I am sure they will cover each others asses even if someone else involved gets the blame. The News Democrat has the story also about the same as chan 9 written story. Has anyone answered how the sheet got tied up there. Look at the picture, it could not have been lassoed it has many knots if the picture is the actual photo from the jail

Maybe we can have Myth Busters come in and recreate the sheet tying. Maybe the Med Ex should have looked at the dead guys back closer for his wings.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 5, 2013
Bass Fisher wrote:
I see that there are 2 Schadles involved in this. They must be related, I am sure they will cover each others asses even if someone else involved gets the blame. The News Democrat has the story also about the same as chan 9 written story. Has anyone answered how the sheet got tied up there. Look at the picture, it could not have been lassoed it has many knots if the picture is the actual photo from the jail
Maybe we can have Myth Busters come in and recreate the sheet tying. Maybe the Med Ex should have looked at the dead guys back closer for his wings.
News Demo broke story first don't think anyone knew what was going on til they posted it on the web the news stations basically copied off theirs.

The other Schadle is Zane Schadle, who is John Schadle's son.

Wedmore is on "baby leave."
good ole boys

Loveland, OH

#25 Dec 5, 2013
I am wondering about the lost video coverage of the hall before he was placed in the cell? The evidence from the coroner is very specific. The letter written to the mother? Looks like the good ole boys are under investigation. Too much information has been public.... I believe BCI will side with the coroner. Measurements seem to be accurate. Town cops showed video of verbal and physical abuse... Sad situation.
he deserves peace

United States

#26 Dec 5, 2013
They killed him. it was not suicide. i pray for him and his family. i pray the people who took his life pay the ultimate price n in the end they will all answer to God!
burngtown

West Union, OH

#27 Dec 6, 2013
watch the video where 3 gtown cops say they r going to break his fkn neck and that a welcoming party is waiting for him back at jail. all this like 2 hrs before he is found dead. then the video footage from the jail was recorded over come on really. bunch of hillbilly pig fucker cops bullying everyone around. god I hope they start snitching on each other and all end up in prison gettn raped lol.
wrong

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Dec 6, 2013
burngtown wrote:
watch the video where 3 gtown cops say they r going to break his fkn neck and that a welcoming party is waiting for him back at jail. all this like 2 hrs before he is found dead. then the video footage from the jail was recorded over come on really. bunch of hillbilly pig fucker cops bullying everyone around. god I hope they start snitching on each other and all end up in prison gettn raped lol.
the "threats" were NOT made by Georgetown cops, it was the sheriff's deputies. the sheriff's department is the one in question here. get your fact straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Bubp 2 hr Chris 23
kids 3 hr Amber 2
Coroner's Inquest 10 hr car007 60
what 22 hr charles napier 1
Joey Atkins (Jun '14) 22 hr randy wagers 6
scot davis kayla gleason clean or not clean (Apr '14) Sat Sam 8
Looking for local cuckold hotwife Sat B C white 1
Bethel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web