did the guy hang himself in the jail or not?

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
inthe no

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Lets hear it
Quincy MD

Sardinia, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2013
He might have hung himself because he wasn't "hung". I've seen the autopsy photos.
me to

Ashburn, VA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
In what jail
V is for

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Just ask the Vermins I mean vernaus
Hamersville Mom

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2013
Evidence strongly suggests he did not hang himself. I've heard the family, the Varnaus, and the girl at the News Democrat are the only ones who really know what's going on. This will be big. All about waiting for the right time to expose it I guess.
Officer Black

Sardinia, OH

#6 Nov 27, 2013
It would be next to impossible to hang oneself in a cell at the jail. If it was alleged he did so, I'd be suspicious. If I was going to hang myself in the jail, I'd take my sheet with me to the day room and do it in the shower. If he did so, it's highly probable he acted alone. There is minimum scrutiny on day room activity, thanks to budget cuts.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2013
Because no official reports from the BCI&I nor the coroner have been released -- and probably won't for a few weeks at least -- it's hard to say with certainty what happened, although I think we all know.

Investigations like these can take months, especially concerning how big the consequences or findings could be, to polish and fine tune.

The truth always comes out...eventually.
Officer Black

Sardinia, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2013
YourFavoriteEnigma wrote:
Because no official reports from the BCI&I nor the coroner have been released -- and probably won't for a few weeks at least -- it's hard to say with certainty what happened, although I think we all know.
Investigations like these can take months, especially concerning how big the consequences or findings could be, to polish and fine tune.
The truth always comes out...eventually.
They have to get their lie together. That is why we isolate witnesses and/or suspects when we question them, so they feed off each other to "remember" the BS.
TruthSeeker

Beaver, OH

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Knowledge means complicit. Complicit equals serious crime. The smartest canary sings early and often to go free.
Happy Holidays! Sleep well!
Officer Black

Sardinia, OH

#10 Nov 28, 2013
TruthSeeker wrote:
Knowledge means complicit. Complicit equals serious crime. The smartest canary sings early and often to go free.
Happy Holidays! Sleep well!
"Complicit" is difficult to prove in court. That's why we have snitches wear wires. Still does not always work. Unfortunately, in Ohio, a Coronary's ruling on cause of death is extremely difficult to get reversed regardless of the ruling was derived. I could cite some case law examples but I'm too lazy.
Lol

Akron, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2013
You retards crack me up! Thanks :)
unknown

Lodi, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2013
well i heard the guy still had hand cuffs on when he was hung. i know that the cops that took him to the hospital a few hours b4 they found him dead treatened the poor boy. they said just wait till i get u back to the cell. image that pretty obveious to me. then keeping it hush hush yea wats up with that let one of us do something like that it would b all over the news and in the papers for weeks the boy beat the shit out of the cops i think it was revenge
Truth

Ashland, OH

#13 Dec 2, 2013
I was told from family that the audio in the cruisers picked up them beating him and him screaming "I'm sorry!!"....and also them talking about how he was going to be sorry when they got him back to the jail and something about him killing himself....now this was before they even reached the jail to take him back...less than 20 min went by dispatch was saying he was hanging. I highly doubt there's a way to do so unless someone else did it. Especially if he was in a cell....and he wasn't there long....he was a troubled young man but the evidence at hand suggests foul play.
Quincy MD

Sardinia, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
I was told from family that the audio in the cruisers picked up them beating him and him screaming "I'm sorry!!"....and also them talking about how he was going to be sorry when they got him back to the jail and something about him killing himself....now this was before they even reached the jail to take him back...less than 20 min went by dispatch was saying he was hanging. I highly doubt there's a way to do so unless someone else did it. Especially if he was in a cell....and he wasn't there long....he was a troubled young man but the evidence at hand suggests foul play.
Autopsey photos show no evidence of bruising or ligature marks.
Jolly Roger

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Dec 2, 2013
Quincy MD wrote:
<quoted text>Autopsey photos show no evidence of bruising or ligature marks.
Is everyone on a fishing expedition? The truth will come out in court, then all you fishermen will know.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Quincy MD wrote:
<quoted text>Autopsey photos show no evidence of bruising or ligature marks.
Quincy MD, that is incorrect. The postmortem autopsy details bruises and ligature marks. See the story in The News Democrat, should be out tomorrow.

But, to sum it up, the report found: Cervical pressure furrow and anterior neck abrasion; no internal neck injuries; foreign objects recovered from gastric contents; and abrasions of the nose, back, left forearm, and ankles.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 3, 2013
**Postmortem Examination (aka "autopsy"). Saying "postmortem autopsy" was redundant.
Jolly Roger

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Dec 5, 2013
This story has gone viral on "you tube".
http://www.youtube.com/results...

It appears the sheriff is now trying to have BCI cover up what the sheriff's office did in the jail.
Talk about a "Corrupt Enterprise". A sheriff that is not legal and his cronies. Who else is a part of this "Corrupt Enterprise"? The prosecutor, a judge? Are there any more? what else are these people covering up? Can you trust you local Sheriff's officers now? I don't believe any Brown County citizen can trust them now.
haha

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Dec 5, 2013
"jolly roger"....dennis is that you?! hahaha
Jolly Roger

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Dec 5, 2013
haha wrote:
"jolly roger"....dennis is that you?! hahaha
Sorry stupid guess, it is not Dennis.
Dennis posts under his own name, always.
Do you have something against Dennis or Judy?
Or are you just plain stupid and don't understand who and what the "Corrupt Enterprise" consists of in Brown County?
I see your education was from "The PUBLIC FOOL SYSTEM" and HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHED TO THEIR EDUCATION SYSTEM.

You need to get a life, and stop believing what the "Corrupt Enterprise System" tells you. They CYA no matter what it takes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min xxxrayted 30,510
tim schroder (Mar '10) 6 hr bill whitters 10
who knows the hopkins girls 8 hr hahaha 1
Deanna Easter 12 hr Really 2
travis newberry Fri babybl445 6
trying to find john..johnny..elizabeth Blum (May '13) Fri dixieland 4
Little Birdy Thu Fat Boy Stidham 4
•••
•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000