toast

United States

#28118 May 2, 2014
Better yet. We will just blame it on an obscure YouTube video with 64 views. How's that?
toast

United States

#28119 May 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey want to see something astronomically more insulting than a Fox News isolated Benghazi "scandal"? Here's George Bush making jokes about not finding any weapons of mass destruction. Boy do we all remember you Conservatives and your outrage over Bush making jokes about why our troops were sent off to die.(Insert cricket sounds here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f_tFKa2_YBQXX

Thousands upon thousands of times worse than anything Obama could have dreamed of doing. Not even a lil' peep from the Tea Baggers in their Doomsday Bible Bunkers.
Do a YouTube search for Clinton & Iraq genius. He wanted to go over there and put a boot in Saddam's a$$ too
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28120 May 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey want to see something astronomically more insulting than a Fox News isolated Benghazi "scandal"? Here's George Bush making jokes about not finding any weapons of mass destruction. Boy do we all remember you Conservatives and your outrage over Bush making jokes about why our troops were sent off to die.(Insert cricket sounds here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f_tFKa2_YBQXX
Thousands upon thousands of times worse than anything Obama could have dreamed of doing. Not even a lil' peep from the Tea Baggers in their Doomsday Bible Bunkers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28121 May 2, 2014
Canton wrote:
Or how about that birth certificate scandal? More absurd and thinly veiled racist bullsh1t from a bunch of rightwing Christian trust fund crybabies that just can't get used to not always getting their way Get REAL used to it.
Still waiting on the collapse of the civilized world you guys were crying about over the Affordable Health Care Act. Over 7 million signed up and nothing but hypothetical stories on the havoc it is wreaking. I'll be most certainly sure to keep reminding you of your "outrage" on it.
And I'll keep reminding you how many times DumBama stalled the most deadly parts of Commie Care; nearly 50 times and counting.

Six million lost their healthcare insurance because they were dropped, and they aren't even counting people like myself. Supposedly seven million signed up, but as pointed out, many didn't even pay yet, and liberals call this a success? The liberals turned the entire country upside down for one million people out of 315 million?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28122 May 3, 2014
toast wrote:
Better yet. We will just blame it on an obscure YouTube video with 64 views. How's that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction s_to_Innocence_of_Muslims
Canton

Canton, OH

#28123 May 3, 2014
toast wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a YouTube search for Clinton & Iraq genius. He wanted to go over there and put a boot in Saddam's a$$ too
We were talking about how the Conservatives gave ol' GW two thumbs up when he was making jokes about not finding any WMDs but then pretend to be oh so offended over something like Benghazi.. God only knows what unrelated desperate, sour grape crap you are babbling on about.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28124 May 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll keep reminding you how many times DumBama stalled the most deadly parts of Commie Care; nearly 50 times and counting.
Six million lost their healthcare insurance because they were dropped, and they aren't even counting people like myself. Supposedly seven million signed up, but as pointed out, many didn't even pay yet, and liberals call this a success? The liberals turned the entire country upside down for one million people out of 315 million?
Millions upon millions signing up for that successful health care. Your own personal choice to be irresponsible and continue sticking the tax payers with your uninsured trips to the doctors are your own choice and have nothing to do with the historically successful Affordable Health Care Act you guys lied to everyone about for months. You know, that "outrage" I'll be sure to remind you about for years to come.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28125 May 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about how the Conservatives gave ol' GW two thumbs up when he was making jokes about not finding any WMDs but then pretend to be oh so offended over something like Benghazi.
So what? DumBama laughed about Benghazi when Bill O' questioned him about it.

Canton

Canton, OH

#28126 May 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KuHREOGn0ucXX
Probably because like the vast majority of America, he could tell how desperately the people that call Fox actual news were clinging to such an outdated and insignificant story. But considering how many thousands of our troops died for Bush's lil punch line while your camp waved it's little flags, you'll have to forgive the rational and thinking world for not caring about your sudden and provided "outrage" over Benghazi.

Besides, I think we need to get back to this whole birth certificate thing you guys told us was so important, before moving on to your next outrageous claim. In fact, I think we need a fact checked resolution publically announced to each and every single "scandal" you guys have pretended to care about. That way you guys can look even more stupid to America than your camp already does when they televise the truth about what happened to the FEMA Death camps, health care death panels and birth certificates, instead of you guys skipping over the absurd claims you have made in the past with no accountability like you have to this point.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28127 May 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KuHREOGn0ucXX
So Bush makes at joke at the expense of thousands of American soldiers' lives and you say "so what?", yet we are supposed to take anything you guys have to say about Benghazi as anything more than a desperate ploy to stop Hillary Clinton being our next president. Good luck on that one. Maybe if you would have had any form of reaction at all to the 18 embassy attacks on GW's watch, you'd seem like something more than a desperate rightwing propaganda mouthpiece.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28128 May 3, 2014
Obama is a secret Muslim: This one began right after he took the stage at the 2004 Democratic convention, with chain emails alleging his "true" religious affiliation. The rumor soon found its way onto the popular conservative online forum Free Republic, and took on a whole new life in the years to come. Related: Obama secretly speaks Arabic, attended a madrassa as a kid in Indonesia, referred to "my Muslim faith" in an interview, and was sworn in on a Koran.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28129 May 3, 2014
Obama is bringing 100 million Muslims to America: Avi Lipkin and his PR outfit Special Guests claimed to have evidence of a scheme to bring roughly 100 million Muslims from the Middle East into the United States, converting the country into an Islamic nation by the end of Obama's second term and making it easier to obliterate Israel.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28130 May 3, 2014
Just can't seem to put my finger on why nobody takes the Tea Bagger's claims seriously...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28131 May 3, 2014
Obama once aided the mujahideen: Harlem pastor and professional race-baiter James David Manning contended that in his younger days, Obama went undercover as a CIA agent to facilitate the transfer of cash and weapons to the Afghan mujahideen in the '80s, thereby aiding what would become the Taliban.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28132 May 3, 2014
Obama is in the pocket of the Muslim Brotherhood: Billy Graham's son Franklin wants you to know that Obama is allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to take over the federal government.

Obama redecorated the Oval Office in Middle Eastern style: Driven by his fierce sense of anti-American interior design, Obama got rid of the red, white, and blue decoration scheme in his White House office

Obama married a Pakistani guy: World Net Daily correspondent and conspiracy monger extraordinaire Jerome Corsi posted a video in which he claimed to have "strong" evidence that Obama was once married to his college roommate from Pakistan. The smoking gun: Photos of the chums in which the future president is "sitting about on the [Pakistani roommate's] lap." Related: For years Obama wore a gold ring on his left hand. Was it his gay-wedding ring?

Obama's ring has a Koranic verse on it: The very same ring, which Obama now wears as his (straight) wedding band, is allegedly emblazoned with a key phrase in the Islamic declaration of faith: "There is no god except Allah." (It's not.)
Canton

Canton, OH

#28133 May 3, 2014
I just can't imagine why no one believes a word the Tea Baggers say?

Obama was funded by a Saudi prince: Another fairy tale courtesy of Corsi: In late-'70s Chicago, Obama secured political and academic funding from a variety of sketchy Arab sponsors, including a Saudi prince. Which may explain why President Obama bowed to the Saudi king when they met in 2009.

Obama was born in Kenya: In early 2008, fringe theorists began a push to prove Obama was born on foreign soil and was therefore ineligible to live in the White House. The theory gained national attention thanks to the efforts of perennial GOP candidate Alan Keyes, "birther queen" Orly Taitz, and Corsi. Related: Obama's birth certificate is a fake, he killed his grandmother in Hawaii because she knew the truth, sealed access to his birth certificate and other damning documents, and did pretty much everything horrible you could possibly do for the sake of a phony birth certificate.

Obama lost his US citizenship: According to Corsi, Obama became a citizen of Indonesia while he lived there as a child.

Michelle's "whitey" tape: During the 2008 campaign, rumors surfaced that a video of Michelle Obama using the word "whitey" would be released to sink her husband's campaign. It's never materialized. Related: The time Glenn Beck called Barack Obama a racist.

Obama was a Black Panther: Well, only if you're not very good at spotting photoshopped images.

Obama is the son of Malcolm X: Because, you know, black people. This charmer popped up on Atlas Shrugged, Pamela Geller's anti-Muslim website.(Geller is also known for obsessing over Shariah turkeys she believes are destroying Thanksgiving.)

Obama is the son of Frank Marshall Davis: The conspiracy film Dreams From My Real Father espouses the theory that Davis, a leftist activist, was not only Obama's ideological mentor but his biological father. Related: Obama got a nose job to make his nose look less like Davis'.

Obama's mom and dad were communists: That would be his real father, Barack Obama, Sr. And you know that communism is an inherited condition.

Obama's ghostwriter was Bill Ayers: Conservative commentators claimed they uncovered evidence that ex-Weatherman Bill Ayers was the true author of Obama's 1995 memoir Dreams from my Father. Beyond their shared radicalism, Obama asked Ayers to help because he had writer's block.

Obama trained to overthrow the government: In 2008, leading Obama conspiracy theorist Andy Martin declared on Fox News' Hannity's America that the then-presidential candidate had trained for "a radical overthrow of the government" during his time as a community organizer in Chicago.

Absurd claim after absurd claim. Now what's all this about Benghazi you guys keep crying about and why won't anyone take you serious?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28134 May 3, 2014
Let me know if you need a few dozen more absurd Tea Bagger claims that were proven to be as absurd as they were false.

Oh and say hello to your new Commander in Chief-Hillary Clinton

Say it with me...Hillary Clinton is going to lead my nation for 8 years.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28135 May 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because like the vast majority of America, he could tell how desperately the people that call Fox actual news were clinging to such an outdated and insignificant story. But considering how many thousands of our troops died for Bush's lil punch line while your camp waved it's little flags, you'll have to forgive the rational and thinking world for not caring about your sudden and provided "outrage" over Benghazi.
Besides, I think we need to get back to this whole birth certificate thing you guys told us was so important, before moving on to your next outrageous claim. In fact, I think we need a fact checked resolution publically announced to each and every single "scandal" you guys have pretended to care about. That way you guys can look even more stupid to America than your camp already does when they televise the truth about what happened to the FEMA Death camps, health care death panels and birth certificates, instead of you guys skipping over the absurd claims you have made in the past with no accountability like you have to this point.
My Canton, you get so active when there's no Global Warming. I can't blame you though, too chilly to do anything outside. Not to worry though, next week, Global Warming for sure.

Anytime somebody comes out with some claim of DumBama, you want those individuals to represent the entire party now don't you? What about all those Bush scandals? Did those people represent you? How about those Wall Street losers? You know, those punks that attacked police officers, vandalized businesses, urinated and defecated all over the street, going to jail because of their violence and drug usage? Are they the Democrat liberal party of today?

Well, whatever Fox is doing, they are doing right. Have you seen the DumBama approval polls lately? Almost a sure landslide come November. Heck, even Democrat politicians are worried about losing leadership of the Senate. DumBama? They don't want him anywhere near them when they are out campaigning. They've been advised never to use the term Affordable Care Act. Oh yes, they are scared, very scared. After all, who wants to be associated with the man that won LIE OF THE YEAR award? Or is that just a phony scandal too?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28136 May 3, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah those Liberal old oil money families. Boy, you showed me. Too bad that "conservative political principles" means nothing more than a fascist corporate agenda with a dash of religious nutball tossed in the keep the middle class voting against their own interests. Like I said, I base my views on working for Newt Gingrich during the Bush years. Lots of conniving to get Supreme Court Justices in place. Two of which are known for having dinner meetings with the Koch Brothers. Wonder why they keep coming up?
Your Describing the Liberal Democrats.

More than half in Congress are millionaires

Analysis says House Democrats more flush than Republicans

In the House, the study found that Democrats on average were wealthier than Republicans. In the Senate, the opposite was true.

http://news.yahoo.com/more-than-half-in-congr...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#28137 May 3, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you vote for him?
Twice because their was no other choice and Al Gore and John Kerry were too far to the left and G.W. Bush was more to the Right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Obstructs Justice 95 days and counting 42 min Madre68 237
G-town Village Council 1 hr Pud practicing No... 15
How much Corruption is enough? 2 hr Madre68 100
Ricky McElweed 9 hr Elba 1
marijuana found on cahall schoolhouse rd (Oct '14) 11 hr jerry 267
Joe Worley and the Meth Heads 11 hr Ha ha 7
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... 11 hr Barb 58
More from around the web

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE