Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25353 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent people -- not the ones who get it from having sex with an infected partner -- are vulnerable because of the reckless behaviors of others, not because of their own choices. Those instances are probably uncommon, if not rare. AIDS isn't spread like the flu.
<quoted text>
Yes, I already posted about that. You left out the part about homosexuals being only 2% of the population, but accounting for 70+ percent of all HIV infections. The number of heterosexuals who have it is miniscule in comparison. AIDS is a gay disease. Some in the gay community are honest enough to acknowledge that.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/homosexual-le...
There are more than 2% who are gay. Perhaps at the beginning of the outbreak it was considered a gay disease but that is no longer the truth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25354 Feb 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're living proof that reincarnation does exist. No one can become anywhere near as stupid as you are in one lifetime.
says the vagrant from arm pit Ohio

is the library warmer today?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25355 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Everyone should have a "Patriot Mark" that states their criminal record, their current health status, and their financial standing. Nothing could be bought or sold without the "Patriot Mark". Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Presto-Proof the Bible was right all along. What a perfect rightwing Christian Conservative agenda.
mark of the beast is not Christian.

Do you ever tire from being wrong 100% of the time?

and I thought animals were dumb until you came along.

Declining your patriot mark is exactly what a Christian would do.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25356 Feb 13, 2014
joanna50 wrote:
There are more than 2% who are gay. Perhaps at the beginning of the outbreak it was considered a gay disease but that is no longer the truth.
Specifically, MSM represent 2% of the population, according to the CDC website that I had linked to and posted a quote from. It explains the AIDS statistics there.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25357 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Christians would not wear the "mark of the beast" but there's an infinite number of possible marks other than 666. But then, that's not really the point here. It's parody in the spirit of fun in the service of the ongoing battle of reasonably progressive versus right wing extremist political views. Enjoy.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25358 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Mark of the beast" is not Christian, then tell us where it is mentioned, other than the Holy Bible. Also, how completely hilarious that you are trying to tell someone else they are always wrong. We have all seen your batting average. Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Ahh ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25359 Feb 13, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Christians would not wear the "mark of the beast" but there's an infinite number of possible marks other than 666. But then, that's not really the point here. It's parody in the spirit of fun in the service of the ongoing battle of reasonably progressive versus right wing extremist political views. Enjoy.
I am not so sure the mark of the beast is going to be a 666 tattoo.

right wing extremist definition being pro life......how extreme. My my the radicals are running wild now.

reasonably progressive meaning not wanting to be held responsible for your own actions?

I see no fun in my being forced by law to pay for your mistakes. You should not pay for mine either.

safety blankets promote bad behavior.
Hey Stupid

Columbus, OH

#25360 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Mark of the beast" is not Christian, then tell us where it is mentioned, other than the Holy Bible. Also, how completely hilarious that you are trying to tell someone else they are always wrong. We have all seen your batting average. Only a terrorist would decline the "Patriot Mark". Ahh ha ha ha ha!
the mark of the beast is that of the devil. Lucifer.

Not Christ.

and yes you are dumber than a rock.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25361 Feb 13, 2014
Securing our borders? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Identity theft? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Illegal immigrants? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Keeping people infected with AIDS away from our Jesus loving children? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Stopping terrorists from roaming around our country? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Proof that the Bible was right all along? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Now ask yourself, whose agenda would a "Patriot Mark" really serve? Now let's think long and hard about how it mentions in the Bible that people will be deceived into following this person who can spout Bible verses at will. I wonder what kind of people could trick this mostly Christian nation, when they are all poised to refuse the "mark of the beast".

Hey, wanna see a video of Sarah Palin telling her church congregation that building a pipeline is "God's will"?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#25362 Feb 13, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically, MSM represent 2% of the population, according to the CDC website that I had linked to and posted a quote from. It explains the AIDS statistics there.
Perhaps in 09 that was true but I doubt it was. This 2014 im sure a lot has changed.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25363 Feb 13, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Christ.
Oh Reality Speaks. Perhaps my 12 solid years of theological studies is what makes me so dumb on these matters. VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#25364 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
right wing extremist definition being pro life......how extreme. My my the radicals are running wild now.
reasonably progressive meaning not wanting to be held responsible for your own actions?
I see no fun in my being forced by law to pay for your mistakes. You should not pay for mine either.
Not being held responsible for my own actions? You mean blaming the devil for my bad deeds, and pretending a water walking zombie makes all of my ill deeds magically vanish is taking responsibility for my own actions? VOID
Hey Stupid

Columbus, OH

#25365 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
Securing our borders? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Identity theft? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Illegal immigrants? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Keeping people infected with AIDS away from our Jesus loving children? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Stopping terrorists from roaming around our country? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Proof that the Bible was right all along? Solved by the Patriot Mark. Now ask yourself, whose agenda would a "Patriot Mark" really serve? Now let's think long and hard about how it mentions in the Bible that people will be deceived into following this person who can spout Bible verses at will. I wonder what kind of people could trick this mostly Christian nation, when they are all poised to refuse the "mark of the beast".
Hey, wanna see a video of Sarah Palin telling her church congregation that building a pipeline is "God's will"?
Bring your ID to vote.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25366 Feb 13, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Christ.
That's funny, because in the Bible, it says it is a "human number". Guess you know better than the Bible. VOID
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25367 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Reality Speaks. Perhaps my 12 solid years of theological studies is what makes me so dumb on these matters. VOID
Theological studies?

you mean elementary school.
middle school
and high school.

did you skip kindergarden or the 12th grade?

Are you now Bishop of the church in Canton too?

Who did you sleep with to get that job?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25368 Feb 13, 2014
My parking lot fisherman friend can't even keep his own fairytales straight. Good thing your parents didn't read you the Wizard of Oz when you were a child or you would be preaching to us the evils of flying monkeys in between your death threats.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25369 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not thinking tattoo necessarily. What do you imagine the "mark of the beast" might be?

Not wanting to be held responsible for one's own actions is not a progressive value. It's an absurd misconception based on the faulty premise that helping others relieves them of their personal responsibilities. Good Samaritanism is one of those Christian values shared by many religious traditions. Only the likes of Rand Paul argue that Good Samaritans damage those they assist. Only extremists whine that they're communists. It's only political hyperbole to stir the least insightful among us to fervor sufficient to get them to vote against their own best interest and that of society in general. The faulty thinking behind the extremist rhetoric is that we all have complete control of our lives, so that there's no such thing as bad luck. Whenever misfortune strikes, it's our own fault and we deserve no mercy from others who have no obligation to help their fellow man and that doing so only encourages others to screw up their lives and become deadbeat takers on the public dole. Well, we all know the script and its key words. Basically, what's mine is mine (all mine, mwah-haa-haa) and what's your'n is....

Of course, by writing "reasonably progressive," I was definitely intending to be provocative.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25370 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
My parking lot fisherman friend can't even keep his own fairytales straight. Good thing your parents didn't read you the Wizard of Oz when you were a child or you would be preaching to us the evils of flying monkeys in between your death threats.
so that is how you answer succinct questions regarding your extensive Christian studies you claim you possess?

see your post 2 above this one.

or was it my question of when you dropped out of educating yourself further?

my reply to your post 2 above this one.

I see you choose to spin as always.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25371 Feb 13, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not thinking tattoo necessarily. What do you imagine the "mark of the beast" might be?
Not wanting to be held responsible for one's own actions is not a progressive value. It's an absurd misconception based on the faulty premise that helping others relieves them of their personal responsibilities. Good Samaritanism is one of those Christian values shared by many religious traditions. Only the likes of Rand Paul argue that Good Samaritans damage those they assist. Only extremists whine that they're communists. It's only political hyperbole to stir the least insightful among us to fervor sufficient to get them to vote against their own best interest and that of society in general. The faulty thinking behind the extremist rhetoric is that we all have complete control of our lives, so that there's no such thing as bad luck. Whenever misfortune strikes, it's our own fault and we deserve no mercy from others who have no obligation to help their fellow man and that doing so only encourages others to screw up their lives and become deadbeat takers on the public dole. Well, we all know the script and its key words. Basically, what's mine is mine (all mine, mwah-haa-haa) and what's your'n is....
Of course, by writing "reasonably progressive," I was definitely intending to be provocative.
provocative stirs debate, and purpose of this site.

old sayings..........

if you don't teach your children to work, then you are teaching them to steal.

if I give you a fish you are dependent on me, but if I teach you to fish you can always feed yourself.

self satisfaction comes from within

man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers

Debate........

Luck.....I believe in luck, and I am the best weapon to improve my odds in finding luck.

Lucky is walking into a customer, and he is furious with my competition :)

Lucky is finding a $100 bill in your yard after the snow melted reveling it.:)

Lucky not to get hit in car accidents.

getting lucky on valentines day.

above is luck I have been working on recently.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25372 Feb 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, because in the Bible, it says it is a "human number". Guess you know better than the Bible. VOID
Lucifer is marked 666.

I give him credit for being more imaginative than tattooing 666 on his mis-guided followers.

And the Bible speaks about the anti Christ's deception skill.

Void is Lucifer's followers..........my opinion due to what I was taught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy Soldier Runs From Truth 7 hr Pud the Stud 5
People start talking about Ebola! 8 hr Elevatordown 7
Lindsey Catron (Aug '13) 9 hr Yours Truly 7
Williams Point Apartments 10 hr Tyler 1
Another Murder in Brown County ? 10 hr Pud the Stud 8
marijuana found on cahall schoolhouse rd 10 hr Pud the Stud 36
School Sun Floyd Carrol 2
Bethel Dating
Find my Match

Bethel Jobs