looking for a friend
bigboy

Georgetown, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Just wandering if anyone knows where a Ryan Mckinzie is, or does he still live around here. I used to go to school with him and im just curious
lololol

Sardinia, OH

#2 Feb 6, 2014
He was with Star Bills and Becky Bronner now hes with some big tattoed girl. Hes nasty!!
bigboy

Sardinia, OH

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Oh ok didnt want to start anything on here. I dont know who they are anyways just trying to catch up with him
mickey d friend

Mansfield, OH

#4 Feb 28, 2014
He works at McDonalds in Georgetown
fellow employee

Wilmington, OH

#5 Mar 24, 2014
Well I was just with him last week. He has a great smile and that crazy thing that's his gf well she won't have him for long. cause he's mine and going to be with me.
Pud

Piketon, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2014
fellow employee wrote:
Well I was just with him last week. He has a great smile and that crazy thing that's his gf well she won't have him for long. cause he's mine and going to be with me.
Sounds like you are getting a guy with a great future.
coworker

Sardinia, OH

#7 Mar 28, 2014
Haha what a joke. I work with both of them and well they are a mess. Hes hungry over women and a loser and she is a mouthy tatted bitch with no future. They make me sick. He needs to get up off of me
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2014
The only decent (semi-human) employee I ever saw at the Georgetown McD's was the Down Syndrome guy. What ever happened to him? Decent WiFi though. If you sit towards the front of the Chinese restaurant, you can pick it up on a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JEREMIAH HALL, 29, BCJ found hanged...surprise 3 hr wondering 58
Kandra Barnes and Issac Brock (Jan '15) 6 hr red 10
Hot lips 20 hr wishful thinking!! 3
mommy dearest 21 hr Courtney 13
loose in town Fri lenny 2
Billy Pierce Fri Pud the Stud 1
Unbelieveable Woodruff Fri Pud the Stud 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages