United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

ha grow up. One, I have all my teeth, as Im sure u dont, two I just moved to this special lil hell called Brown county, so def not a hilljack as i was born and raised in a city. Im def not the rest of you meth head trash that roams this lovely lil section of purgatory. dont like it p. i. s. s. off then.

Since: Jan 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

and I hope you dope fiend trash dies off soon. World will be better off without sudafed sniffing junkies roaming the country side. hope that crocodile heroin eats you alive pal lol
gohoego

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

petebopeep wrote:
ha grow up. One, I have all my teeth, as Im sure u dont, two I just moved to this special lil hell called Brown county, so def not a hilljack as i was born and raised in a city. Im def not the rest of you meth head trash that roams this lovely lil section of purgatory. dont like it p. i. s. s. off then.
Don't like brown county ? Then move . Drugs are everywhere .. Like it or not. I don't do meth or know anyone that does. So your wishful thoughts are shot down. Almost lower than your IQ. Brown county gets its bad rap from trash like u that move in .
princess j j

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

yea bopoop why don't you just move then?? Oh I know why because you are a broke joke and can't afford it. Now give us a big reply on how that needle dick ol man spends all his money on your ugly ass. HAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAA. You are a insectttttttttt a maggot Haaa-haaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

haha anyplace else is just as bad and yes he does u stupid fiend he bought our house so not quite feasible to move considering the housing market. cause you know Im so dumb i wouldnt know anything about that stuff would I. and Brown county gets its bad rap from dopers meth heads redneck trash and dirty public officials who think they can do whatever they want lmao this place was a trash pile looooonnnggg before I got here. also as much as i would love to say eff the house and roll out to somewhere better, the hub was born and raised here and wont leave. thus the spending of the money to try and make me happy. and jennifer really lol you must have no life if your still on his balls three years later you talk alot of crap but you cannot stand that he doesnt want yo stanking butt. yes he told me he used to have to force you to shower nasty I couldnt beleive women who Cook clean and shower could be so rare. until I heard his stories about the girls around here. lmao he says all the time he had to go all the way to dayton to find a good One.
deez

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

A good what ? A maid to cook and clean ? Hell u can get that anywhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

its much more than cooking and cleaning involved in being a good woman. that stuffs only part of it.
anon

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

People. This aint about ur shitty babys daddy or ur income or your bullshit. This is about mc donalds. Jesus christ. Like the other dude said. Stay on topic. If yall got adhd then take that shit to another thread
princess j j

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

That's right BOPOOP now shut up!!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

um eff you dope fiend Jennifer. why havent you died yet?
gohoego

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Thank you Anon .. The voice of reason here. Seems this dumb biotch tried to hijack this thread into her personal trials and tribulations. Would someone pleeeaase explain to penisinbopeeps ass that there are outreach centers that can help her infected ass and get her the mental help she needs. Its quite obvious she saw McDonalds and confused it for McHoes ... Shez begging for attention ( and not the kind she gets on the streets ). Help guide her skanky butox in the direction she needs to be.

Back to McDonalds .. Hasn't gotten any better .
princess j j

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

penisinbopoop azz Haaaaaaaa_haaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaa now that post was funny you should take the advice and get some mental help bopoopers ,

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

Mason County, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

F them petebopeep. You ever need a place, I own several rentals in Brown County. You are OK in my book.
pud the dud

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Pud the Stud wrote:
F them petebopeep. You ever need a place, I own several rentals in Brown County. You are OK in my book.
Lol are you offering her a place to live ? I thought she was married living with her husband ? This thread gets weirder and weirder . now dude is looking to give her a new home ? Rofl ... This keeps taking left after left turns.
anon

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

I dont think people can read. If they could then they would have seen my post. Im gonna make this easy. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT MC.DONALDS IN MOUNT ORAB THEN MAKE A THREAD OF YOUR OWN. Pud the stud, if you sell/rent her a place to stay on this thread then I want 30 percent of what you make since this is my thread.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

wow what a crybaby. lol how old are you throwing a fit over an Internet thread?
anon

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

LULZ. Speak for yourself dumbass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

ha!
the Hunter

Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

petebopeep, you will be mounted from the rear. it will not be pleasant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethel Discussions

Search the Bethel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Pops 29,188
jessica kent jones 37 min jessica kent jones 6
Adamsones' Appeal Filed 55 min Bud 29
car007 2 hr car007 49
Looking for some fun 4 hr Barguy 1
guy in the white dodge works at long johns 5 hr Chris 15
jessie otoole 7 hr anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
Bethel Dating

more search filters

less search filters