mt orab mcdonalds
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Their food tastes blank. Horrible flavor except for the ketchup. Bad service, employees get an attitude when u hit the parking lot. The only reason i go there is because they are the only ones open. If there was a white castle or a taco bell i would be a happy bastard
Wade

Delaware, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2014
What I hate is the lame drive thru they have. Its one lane that merges into two. You always get the retards that drive around 5 cars to get in the left lane , like it was left open just for them. No one else cares about waiting in line ... So your retarded ass can pull right up like a kid in a wheel chair at kings island. And your right .. The food is slapped together in a microwave to get it out in a hurry only to be wrong 70% of the time. Once again you are correct .. Most of the people there throw off the attitude that your interuppting their buisy life to order a cheese burger. What were you thinking ? That's why I go to Wendy's .. At least there the order is right and the people are friendly ... Best of all .. The drive thru is a wait your turn set up .. Clearly marked. No worries of some tard blowing past you you to look around like " I can't believe no one was waiting !"
Wade

Delaware, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2014
I said left lane .. That's a typo .. It was supposed to be right .. Yeah , Yeah I f'd up !
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 29, 2014
See what i mean. I am right there with ya on that. If that place shut down today i wouldnt shed a tear and i think 3/4 of mt orab wouldnt care. Oh and i heard they are givin away free coffee because of taco bells' breakfast. Last time i had mc donalds' coffee it was burnt and the time before that i was in the drive thru and they put creamer in my coffee. I drink it black and no u didnt tell them to put it in my coffee
silly

Carroll, OH

#5 Mar 29, 2014
If your retarded ass isn't smart enough to pull up to an open lane, then be happy sitting there waiting for your food that you will just complain about. I for one will be driving by you on my way to get my unsweet tea. I might even honk and wave as I go by!
Steve

Hamilton, OH

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Bahahahaha. I work at mcdonalds and when no one is looking I rub your sandwich on my ballz!

Since: Jun 09

Sardinia/Cincinnati OH

#7 Mar 29, 2014
Steve wrote:
Bahahahaha. I work at mcdonalds and when no one is looking I rub your sandwich on my ballz!
I hope noone's looking when You fix my sandwich..Ummmmmm..
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Upside is they have decant WiFi. Excellent bandwidth & speed.
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Mar 30, 2014
They got good wifi as a distraction so you dont look around the resturaunt and so you think less about the food your eatin. Another reason is from the stores' piint of view, if they are on the internet, they cant bother us and we still get their money

Since: Jan 14

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2014
they SUCK. they screw up my order every single time I literally ordered two sándwichs and has to pull up and wait for one. those people are idiots!!! and they want fifteen bucks an hour to hice me the wrong food the dumb a. s. s. e. s.

United States

#11 Mar 30, 2014
stupid auto correct! meant give not hice
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Mar 30, 2014
petebopeep wrote:
stupid auto correct! meant give not hice
Blow a dube a chill out.

Since: Jun 09

Sardinia/Cincinnati OH

#13 Mar 30, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>Blow a dube a chill out.
First I thought You said blow a dude and chill out..I was down on my knees..When I noticed that I read it wrong I got up and smoked a dube and chilled..I'm so obedient to Men..

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2014
hahaha if I had One i would pud

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2014
and I read it wrong at first too!
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#16 Mar 30, 2014
petebopeep wrote:
hahaha if I had One i would pud
It works every time.

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2014
not necesarily .
jesus

Delaware, OH

#18 Mar 31, 2014
silly wrote:
If your retarded ass isn't smart enough to pull up to an open lane, then be happy sitting there waiting for your food that you will just complain about. I for one will be driving by you on my way to get my unsweet tea. I might even honk and wave as I go by!
Your a typical illiterate douche bag then ... Its one lane that branches to 2 . If you weren't such a hill jack you could see you have to stay in the lanes . But no ... My diabetes has me moving my fat ass ahead to get my tea. Your probably a toothless hover round rider thats too lazy to walk in stores . always thinking someone owes you something .. Like your welfare check . you won't honk past me because I don't go there . The food is like most of its customers ... Spoiled , nasty and flat out not worth the money . so run your chops how your such a scumbag and think you dont need to follow the rules like everyone else . be proud your a low life testicle gnat , hanging on to what u can . may be one day when ur car breaks down... I can honk as your sitting on the side of the road .

E.S.A.S.M.D.
Mickey Ds SucksEVERYWHERE

Cantonment, FL

#19 Mar 31, 2014
If you think that complaining about their food will make a difference, then I will laugh so hard I might shit my pants!

Fast Food is,@ BEST, just a quick snack to keep the Hunger Beast @ bay, but if you're gonna critique McDs' food like it should be something more than crapola from angola, then you've got more serious problems than the sorry lameass "meals" you get from that place.
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 31, 2014
This thread is to show the public how pathetic mv donalds really is. I havent been to a clean mc donalds since i was born. I can only hope that the citizens read my posts about this multi billion dollar chain poison they call food and instead they go somewhere else. Its not to argue over. Because there is nothing to contest. Read my first post. I do t lie. I only tell what i have seen. These kinds of places need to shut down. And that starts with people not going there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colossal Oaf (Feb '16) Aug 26 Eternal Truth 26
Tim schroder/ schroders towing Aug 26 Hereforinfo 1
Topix has changed over the last year . Aug 25 U R Shameful 10
Brown County Jokes Commissioners Aug 25 Dennis Varnau 7
News Mark Blackburn (Apr '15) Aug 24 Felicia 41
Beware of possible new scam Aug 24 Kojak 1
Summerfest 2016 Aug 23 kris 4

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance