Looking for a 2 bedroom house / apt
ASAP in Mt Orab 550-750.00 ASAP
Pud

Delaware, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Chris wrote:
Looking for a 2 bedroom house / apt
ASAP in Mt Orab 550-750.00 ASAP
If you are really stuck on living in Brown County, I list my "better" rentals in both Brown County papers. Check their websites. But I'm warning ya..........The good news, though, is I don't run a credit check. The bad news is you'll play hell getting your deposit back.(Or getting me to fix things.)
Chris

Denton, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2014
Deposit back.? I've never heard of getting one back. Something no matter what always stops it
I really would like to be between Mt Orab and Batavia. I want to work and finish my degree in Cincinnati
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Jan 19, 2014
Chris wrote:
Deposit back.? I've never heard of getting one back. Something no matter what always stops it
I really would like to be between Mt Orab and Batavia. I want to work and finish my degree in Cincinnati
I 'm sure you're reading the post on here. You still want to live here? Glad you're realistic on the deposit. If you can live with one bathroom, check the Clermont Sun online. You seem more literate than most yokels on here. If you're serious about a job and can sell cars, I have a friend looking for salespeople in the Batavia area, guaranteed draw versus commission. You have to be licenced and fingerprinted to do this in Ohio.
Tyler

Denton, TX

#5 Jan 21, 2014
See Cars ? Well I'm working on a political science degree, and spent 12 years in the Marines. I also went to culinary school before, really specialize in spa cuisine. I appreciate the offer, and will be interviewing for executive chef or sous chef positions.
Aaron

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Wise decision for a few reasons. Obviously, everyone's got to eat to survive. Plus we're technically on the very western edge of Appalachia, so our region is statistically fatter and likes to eat more than the rest of America.

Of course the closer to the banks of Cincinnati you work the better the opportunity in the culinary field. My friend makes 250K annually as a chef in Newport-on-the-Levee, and I don't think he is the head chef.

Your background with the Marines will definitely be an advantage here. Good luck.
hahaha

Brookville, OH

#7 Jan 21, 2014
Aaron wrote:
Wise decision for a few reasons. Obviously, everyone's got to eat to survive. Plus we're technically on the very western edge of Appalachia, so our region is statistically fatter and likes to eat more than the rest of America.
Of course the closer to the banks of Cincinnati you work the better the opportunity in the culinary field. My friend makes 250K annually as a chef in Newport-on-the-Levee, and I don't think he is the head chef.
Your background with the Marines will definitely be an advantage here. Good luck.
lol statistically fatter lolololol its true
Pud

Delaware, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Tyler wrote:
See Cars ? Well I'm working on a political science degree, and spent 12 years in the Marines. I also went to culinary school before, really specialize in spa cuisine. I appreciate the offer, and will be interviewing for executive chef or sous chef positions.
Semper Fi dude, also ex Marine. Tough to pull in decent bucks at your chosen profession in this area but best of luck. A good waiter at the Jeff Ruby or Montgomery Inn franchises would probably pull in more dough with less hassle, a consideration if you're going to school. A good car salesman with Jeff Wyler will break six figures without breaking a sweat, however.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cory Parker (Jul '13) 1 hr Karma is a bitch 6
the best place to eat in town Jan 21 Rude 1
Deidre Sizemore and Tommy Conn (Nov '11) Jan 18 Skitzo 36
hillary bien Jan 18 Red Head Ed 2
Micayla Brown at Wendy's (Nov '15) Jan 18 Black MT o PD D 13
Drugs Corruption and Cover ups in Brown County (Apr '16) Jan 16 Lady knows 31
STFU Gusweiler (Jun '16) Jan 16 Smallss 17

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance