Jefferson Twp aims at stopping SO tra...

Jefferson Twp aims at stopping SO trade routes with Twp PD

Posted in the Bethel Forum

In The Know

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 2, 2014
Jefferson Twp wants to have its own township police department. This will put the hurts on Schadleís trade routes big time! SO is fighting this move with every breath it takes. No need to worry though. Schadle will be going down in handcuffs shortly after the grand jury meets to indict everyone involved in the cover-up of the inmates death. Remember, from Watergate, itís not the crime that costs the most, but the cover-up. I canít think of one scum bag in the SO Iíd sacrifice my freedom and family life for just to cover up a killing. Not one of those bastards is worth spending six to 20 years in jail for. The phone conversation keeps ringing out over the air waves from October 5th at about 0234 hrs: Daddy, we just killed a guy. What should we do? Make it look like a Brown County Suicide, like the one down in Red Oak, and youíll be just fine.
car007

West Chester, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2014
In The Know wrote:
Jefferson Twp wants to have its own township police department. This will put the hurts on Schadleís trade routes big time! SO is fighting this move with every breath it takes. No need to worry though. Schadle will be going down in handcuffs shortly after the grand jury meets to indict everyone involved in the cover-up of the inmates death. Remember, from Watergate, itís not the crime that costs the most, but the cover-up. I canít think of one scum bag in the SO Iíd sacrifice my freedom and family life for just to cover up a killing. Not one of those bastards is worth spending six to 20 years in jail for. The phone conversation keeps ringing out over the air waves from October 5th at about 0234 hrs: Daddy, we just killed a guy. What should we do? Make it look like a Brown County Suicide, like the one down in Red Oak, and youíll be just fine.
The Twp wanting their own PD makes perfect sense. Any responsible agency who contracts services with BCSO would serve their community well to disassociate themselves with the BCSO.

Whenever you become a Greater Liability than an Asset, your not needed or wanted. Bravo, I wonder how many more will follow suit ?
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 2, 2014
Lmao Dennis go away!! You said you would if the people get rid of your wife. I hope you keep your word. She's getting the boot. It's quite clear! Make like a tree!
car007

West Chester, OH

#4 Apr 3, 2014
No one cares wrote:
Lmao Dennis go away!! You said you would if the people get rid of your wife. I hope you keep your word. She's getting the boot. It's quite clear! Make like a tree!
Is Denial a Personality Disorder or just an immature behavior ?
Rose

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 3, 2014
I guess everyone will find out when Paul throws Jessica under the bus.
car007

West Chester, OH

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Rose wrote:
I guess everyone will find out when Paul throws Jessica under the bus.
The question at this time is, will they have the little bus out or the longer one; when the throwing starts ?
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Apr 4, 2014
I guess we will find out when Judy gets the boot and Dennis denies saying he would leave. He can't leave. Being the crazy conspiracy nut is all he has to live for!!
car007

West Chester, OH

#8 Apr 4, 2014
No one cares wrote:
I guess we will find out when Judy gets the boot and Dennis denies saying he would leave. He can't leave. Being the crazy conspiracy nut is all he has to live for!!
Its all a guessing game on here actually until such time as ,we get the truth. Noone Cares thinks the Coroner is the problem and will get the boot and others think the problem is far beyond her and others will get the boot. The one thing we can all agree on is, the BCSO is being paid to be police officers and investigate deaths and they have refused to. My way of thinking is, that should be a criminal offense. I do NOT know of any Police Officer in any state who can fail to perform their sworn duties and keep their jobs, much less continue to get paid. There must be some very unique laws in Brown County that no other Law Enforcement Agency in Ohio or anywhere in the United States knows about.

Again, the people of Brown County are the ones who lose while the Sheriff and the Prosecutor plays " GAMES " with the lives and the deceased of Brown County Ohio.

It is amazing to me, anyone would sit back and not scream at this injustice for the families of all involved and all of the taxpaying citizens.

Does it NOT bother anyone in this county, there have been several deaths that have not even been properly investigated ? Calling BCI and NOT securing the scene until they arrive is NOT proper procedures. I care not to explain what that means for any possible future investigations. But, those who have been involved, do know what it means and your actions should be dealt with by a higher authority than in Brown County and I look forward to that day ! Time is on the side of the law regarding this, we shall see,
What I know

Delaware, OH

#9 Apr 8, 2014
The township actually wants a police dept that will respond to calls by there residents instead of being told to go to the sheriff for a report. They are thinking ahead and actually trying to do something positive. I live here and I hope it works out. I want to see a police car driving down my road. Keep those thieving dopeheads away from here!
car007

Hampstead, NC

#10 Apr 9, 2014
What I know wrote:
The township actually wants a police dept that will respond to calls by there residents instead of being told to go to the sheriff for a report. They are thinking ahead and actually trying to do something positive. I live here and I hope it works out. I want to see a police car driving down my road. Keep those thieving dopeheads away from here!
It can be costly to create and operate your own dept, but there are ways if the desire from the community is strong enough. There are always peace officers out there with certifications who either only want to work part time or those who want to get their foot in the door and get some experience and will do so at a minimal amount of compensation. Back in the day, I believe the only requirement for payment to the officers was $1.00 a year. Not sure how the law reads now though. Many smaller departments used this tactic to provide coverage in their respective ballywicks ( sp ?). It has its advantages and disadvantages but if managed properly, provides an opportunity to have your own department. The " Key " is to set it up for success and not failure from the beginning. Hence, getting someone with " High Morals " and High Integrity to manage. Not to be suggestive, but I am sure there is such a person out here. I wish the Twp a lot of luck and good fortune in their pursuit of this venture !

There is NO greater feeling than being able to serve a community, being entrusted with doing the " right things " on their behalf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone no the number to goergetown sleepi... (Oct '12) 18 hr Mammalovesjpj 5
Joey Atkins (Jun '14) 19 hr Courtney Windsor 7
Chris Boone Wed Sunshine 6
Kayla gleason Tue Jww 1
ďMe TooĒ Sexual Assault Apr 19 Ryan Barnett 2
Bethel Skyline Apr 19 Jeanie 2
felicity iga (Jun '11) Apr 17 Ugossip 28

Bethel Jobs

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages