Felicity man sues to unseal case file

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
In the Know

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

quite wrote:
quite e,we are tired of hearing this guy preach.if brown county cared what he had to say,he would of won the voted.Mr.V go away,take your trouble making wife.I didn't vote for Mr.W,but would if he ran against V
unknown wrote:
At some point Dennis might want to stand up an pee ,an when he does I'm sure it will splash on your face!!!!cry cry cry! Dwayne is still here an ! People thought Dennis was a joke running,everyone laughs about his stick in the ass wife,remember she didn't win votes either.you people kill me,
Why don't both of you hold hands and cry cry cry!

I don't believe Mr.W is going to be running for any office. He does not have the qualifications to be a sheriff. His being elected for four straight terms shows how stupid the people of brown county are voting for someone who is not qualified. Though it is really not their fault because his name should not have been on the ballot; as the board of elections put his name on the ballots. They could have elected a dog if they put it's name on the ballot.
Whose fault was it that he got back in office? Probably the judge who sealed the case illegally and did not have the case continued or have him sent back to the Grand Jury for not being qualified or having the qualifications to be a sheriff.
The courts finding of not guilty did not make him legal. It only said he was forgetful in what he filed for the office of sheriff. But there is no way he didn't know he was not qualified. His attorneys knew he was not qualified. The judge knew he was not qualified.
Lets put it this way: you could have run for sheriff but I doubt you have the qualifications to become sheriff. So that would mean you would not have filed the proper papers so your name would not be put on the ballot. Not the case with MR.W, he thought his qualifications were good (they were not).

And just what are you going to do when the case is opened and Mr,W goes to prison for five years for fraud and personating an officer? Hold hands and cry cry cry!
The Insider

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

unknown wrote:
At some point Dennis might want to stand up an pee ,an when he does I'm sure it will splash on your face!!!!cry cry cry! Dwayne is still here an ! People thought Dennis was a joke running,everyone laughs about his stick in the ass wife,remember she didn't win votes either.you people kill me,
Itís obvious Varnau sure hit the nail on the head when he exposed Wenninger for what he is, a fraud, liar, and thief, or you wouldnít still be complaining about Varnau. Keep complaining about Varnau all you want, it just keeps the focus on Wenninger and Podolsky will make mince meat out of him shortly. Youíre doing a good job. Keep it up. Itís also obvious Varnau also exposed how damn stupid individuals like you are but I suspect you are best rump buddies with Wenninger.
unknown

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Sep 22, 2013
 
Your right,I don't qualify to be sheriff.I am however educated,all this talk,guess well see if Dwayne will go to prison.as far as your comment about the people of brown being stupid,why don't you ,dennis,an his wife get out of brown,make us stupid people happy.people of brown aren't crying because we lost an election.in the end I guess ,were just lucky Dennis V didn't win,all his time would be spent in court not help us umb people.that goes to show your just 1 of his 5 hanger ons.don't forget to shake his Dick when he pres
gtown

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Good to know,varnuas people are referring to our county voters as stupid.never liked Mr. Wenniger but after reading the comments I sure would be glad to see varnua and his followers to go back to were they came.
The Insider

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Sep 22, 2013
 
gtown wrote:
Good to know,varnuas people are referring to our county voters as stupid.never liked Mr. Wenniger but after reading the comments I sure would be glad to see varnua and his followers to go back to were they came.
I bet you would. The TRUTH being told to the people of Georgetown must put a crimp in your criminal way of life. And there will be more to come. You could be next.
slugger

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Sep 22, 2013
 
unknown wrote:
Your right,I don't qualify to be sheriff.I am however educated,all this talk,guess well see if Dwayne will go to prison.as far as your comment about the people of brown being stupid,why don't you ,dennis,an his wife get out of brown,make us stupid people happy.people of brown aren't crying because we lost an election.in the end I guess ,were just lucky Dennis V didn't win,all his time would be spent in court not help us umb people.that goes to show your just 1 of his 5 hanger ons.don't forget to shake his Dick when he pres
If anyone should be leaving the county, it should be people like you that are willing to stand up for those like Wenninger who donít think it is wrong to steal from other county citizens. Birds of a feather Ė meaning you Ė flock together. As far as I know the Varnaus are way better county citizens and have contributed more to the well being of our county than people like you. Where have they been accused of being thieves? Go suck on the lollipop you pulled out of Dwayne.
In The Know

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Sep 23, 2013
 
unknown wrote:
Your right,I don't qualify to be sheriff.I am however educated,all this talk,guess well see if Dwayne will go to prison.as far as your comment about the people of brown being stupid,why don't you ,dennis,an his wife get out of brown,make us stupid people happy.people of brown aren't crying because we lost an election.in the end I guess ,were just lucky Dennis V didn't win,all his time would be spent in court not help us umb people.that goes to show your just 1 of his 5 hanger ons.don't forget to shake his Dick when he pres
It must have been a 5th grad education from your writing. Wenninger must be as educated as you because he didn't know he filed false documents. If you believe that: I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

“I'm not the Reds pitcher”

Since: Jun 13

Hick town, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Nov 25, 2013
 
Two questions. How far in advance is the sheriff notified of foreclosed properties scheduled to go up for auction? If he receives advanced notice is he required to keep that information confidential? Can't help but wonder. Many of the same names show up as frequent buyers of Brown County foreclosures.
over

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Dec 4, 2013
 
This whole mess is about to hit the real news, not just our crappy home town news papers. I can't wait........its been a long time coming. I hope the cover gets ripped off and the real problems are exposed in this situation. Defiantly watching 12 news at 6. Apt of people are really going to look like asses.
Jolly Roger

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Dec 5, 2013
 
over wrote:
This whole mess is about to hit the real news, not just our crappy home town news papers. I can't wait........its been a long time coming. I hope the cover gets ripped off and the real problems are exposed in this situation. Defiantly watching 12 news at 6. Apt of people are really going to look like asses.
Most of the time the news is not presented the way it should be. This time Jaffe is on the side of the Sheriff and saying that BCI could have a different out come than the coroner. If they do then they are not qualified to do their job. Why didn't BCI get the tapes from the jail before they were taped over? It appears the Attorney Generals whole team of professionals are not professional in their job, duty's and even know what their job consists of doing.

Did the Sheriffs take control the scene or did they remove evidence?

It also appears Jaffe is only worried about keeping his contacts with his hunting buddy's so he still gets invites to hunt in Brown County.

It seems no one in Brown County has questions or cares what happens until it happens to them. You could be next, so why not have a concern about what is going on in Brown County? Read the paper then toss it in the garbage. That really takes care of the problem. You will be the ones walking to the cattle cars and going to the FEMA camps. Wake up people.
Bass Fisher

Bethel, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Jaffe is a joke, he is a Geraldo Rivera wannabe. There are no real investigative reporters anymore. What ever happened to "the people have a right to know?" Look at the pres of the US. He is keeping all his college and past records sealed. He is as real as the phony sheriff. I should not say phony without seeing the evidence, Yea thats right the sheriff has it sealed. If all you DW supporters are friends with him ask him why he has wasted all this time and money and BS over his credibility. He can unseal the file for free. I watched him whine about being sued on tv. He could make Varnue and everyone else shut up by just letting the truth out.
Jerry Fry

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Dec 7, 2013
 
We know the jury found Wenninger not guilty of knowingly filing false documents. But that still left he was not qualified, he did not have the credentials. What the court decided did not mean anything other than he was not smart enough to file the proper papers. His not guilty verdict did not make him legal.

We know Wenninger is illegal, the question becomes do the people believe Judge Gusweiler when he says "he saw the case and it was sealed properly"? Really? Does Gusweiler know what the "Balancing Test is" ?

The "Balancing Test is" Is Wenninger right to privacy greater than the public's right to know? Does he have more right to privacy than the public's right to know. No. Wenninger is a public figure: so how can he have more rights than the public's right to know? So how was the case sealed properly?

The supreme court has said:[Cite as State ex rel. Highlander v. Rudduck, 103 Ohio St.3d 370, 2004-Ohio-4952.]("The public has an unquestioned interest in the qualifications of potential applicants for positions of authority in public employment").
Did you miss this one? It appears Gusweiler lied. Is Gusweiler betting his job on the sheriff's qualifications? Well are you Scotty T.? Or is he covering up the fact that Attorney General Mike DeWine and the Governor both know of the fraud being committed by Wenninger? Don't bet the farm on it Scotty T ! You are about to lose the bet. Do you want to change you decision now or be made a fool of later?

Pud

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Homer Bailey wrote:
Two questions. How far in advance is the sheriff notified of foreclosed properties scheduled to go up for auction? If he receives advanced notice is he required to keep that information confidential? Can't help but wonder. Many of the same names show up as frequent buyers of Brown County foreclosures.
I'd file false documents too if I could get a piece of the lucrative Brown County slum lord action, especially if the slum lords could use concrete.
Really

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Dec 12, 2013
 
You goofballs are concerned so much with the sheriff, I mean seriously we have a vagina doctor as a coroner, and a community organizer as a president, and you say dw isn't qualified?!?!
Officer Black

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Dec 12, 2013
 
Really wrote:
You goofballs are concerned so much with the sheriff, I mean seriously we have a vagina doctor as a coroner, and a community organizer as a president, and you say dw isn't qualified?!?!
You could put a monkey in the coroner's office and it wouldn't matter because all the grunt work is actually contracted to the Montgomery County Coroner's office. All the Brown County coroner has to do is sign off.
Jerry Fry

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Dec 12, 2013
 
Really wrote:
You goofballs are concerned so much with the sheriff, I mean seriously we have a vagina doctor as a coroner, and a community organizer as a president, and you say dw isn't qualified?!?!
If you were so concerned with goofballs: both your community organizer as a president and Dwayne Wenninger are both illegal.
Tell your good friend that he can put an end to all so you can at least get a good nights sleep if he unseals his case and makes it open to the public.

We know Wenninger is illegal, the question becomes do the people believe Judge Gusweiler when he says "he saw the case and it was sealed properly"? Really? Does Gusweiler know what the "Balancing Test is" ?

The "Balancing Test is" Is Wenninger's right to privacy greater than the public's right to know? Does he have more right to privacy than the public's right to know. No. Wenninger is a public figure: so how can he have more rights than the public's right to know? So how was the case sealed properly Judge Gusweiler?

Please tell the people of Brown County how many other lies you have told. Were they out in the public or were they in court?
Jerry Fry

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Dec 12, 2013
 
Officer Black wrote:
<quoted text>You could put a monkey in the coroner's office and it wouldn't matter because all the grunt work is actually contracted to the Montgomery County Coroner's office. All the Brown County coroner has to do is sign off.
You don't have a clue do you? That may be the way the previous monkey coroner and police chief did their job; but Dr. Varnau is doing her job by the book. That is why Wenninger can't do what they did before she took office. This homicide is the straw that broke the camels back. They can't cover this one up. What you going to do now?
Really

New Richmond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Dec 12, 2013
 
By the book eh? Conducting a false flag homicide investigation is by the book?
Jolly Roger

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Dec 12, 2013
 
Really wrote:
By the book eh? Conducting a false flag homicide investigation is by the book?
Would you care to expand?
Jolly Roger

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Dec 13, 2013
 
Really wrote:
By the book eh? Conducting a false flag homicide investigation is by the book?
Apparently you can't or don't want to expand.
Don't make statements you can't back up or prove.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethel Discussions

Search the Bethel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 min Old Guy 28,643
Does anybody know the Daniel boy last name that... 3 hr That person 1
happy days 3 hr Spanky 5
Hot men (Jan '13) 6 hr Tim 6
BC Prosecutor / Aberdeen 12 hr car007 54
fire arm 13 hr say what 4
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr gertrud 227
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bethel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bethel
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••