Next Last

Since: May 13

Dayton, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Brown county press 7-20-13, front page. YOUR THOUGHTS

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Joe Podolsky is not representing the State in a criminal action but rather all taxpayers in a civil motion to unseal Wenninger's criminal trial record. Little gave him the standing to do that when she refused to do so herself. She is correct that Joe cannot file any criminal charges, but he can “file any [civil] suit or institute any such [civil] proceedings” to "recover, for the use of the county, all public moneys so misapplied or illegally drawn [by fraud through deception] or withheld from the county treasury, or to recover damages, for the benefit of the county, resulting from the execution of such illegal [employment] contract [for a sheriff salary] per ORC 309.12 & 309.13.

Podolsky is not challenging Wenninger's current term. He is challenging his initial assumption of the position because he was not qualified to be appointed or elected. Wenninger knew he wasn't qualified, but had his record sealed to keep the public from realizing that his acquittal in criminal trial court did not mean he was qualified to hold the office. Little is in "la la land" again.

Little always refers to the Supreme Court's decision in my case as controlling, but it's not. That Court held that I could not challenge Wenninger because I violated "laches," and tossed my challenge out on a procedural basis, not substantive on the merits of why Wenninger was not legal. It never reached that stage of the proceedings to figure it out. She's being deceptive again, and she has to know it, or should go back to law school for a refresher course.

Again, in the article, Little claims if Wenninger is found to be de facto, which is something that comes into play if he is ever found by a court not to be legally holding office, that the money he has been paid for a salary as sheriff was paid in "good faith" and can't be recovered by the taxpayers. Not true, when it comes to fraudulently acquiring that salary. Theft of the salary by deception is not contractual "good faith," and that is what has happened in this case.

Podolsky's effort is totally different from my case and not connected at all. My case facts in the record will come into play in the civil suit where the criminal trial record will show Wenninger knew he was not the sheriff, as Judge Ringland stated in open court, and my case record will be used to prove that Wenninger was not legally holding office in 2004, 2008, or now in 2012, something that the Courts never did consider for one minute in my case.

All money paid (plus interest) to Sheriff Wenninger, from at least October 9, 2003 onward to now as salary and benefits, will be recovered by the taxpayers for the county treasury but Wenninger will claim that it was his attorneys who told him he was okay to stay on as sheriff, throwing the full weight of liability onto their shoulders to pay what is due the taxpayers.

Then the question will sooner or later surface why Jessica Little, Brown County prosecutor, did not file the civil suit to recoup the damages, but why she has not filed criminal charges for the corrupt activities enterprise surrounding this whole deal that included then-Rep. Tom Niehaus, and all those involved in keeping this matter concealed from public scrutiny for over a decade. She will probably be able to factually plead stupidity, and be able to keep from being indicted for complicity herself. My opinion is that she will probably end up in Marysville wearing her own set of dungarees visiting others she sent there during her incompetent stint as prosecutor.

In my opinion, Little's failure to prosecute the felonies she has been made aware of before and since she took office will come back on her in the future. She won't be able to reasonably defend why she failed to act at that time. It will be bye, bye Jessica, just like Dave Kilgore - a participant in the Enterprise.
Officer Black

Delaware, OH

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Knock off the poo. You and I lost fair and square. You because you are fat and ugly and me because I'm a religious nut.
In the Know

Middletown, OH

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Officer Black wrote:
Knock off the poo. You and I lost fair and square. You because you are fat and ugly and me because I'm a religious nut.
Everyone knows this is not Officer Black, just like "keepshooting" could not take the insult of how stupid he is. If you don't like it in Georgetown then find another place to put your boots. Who is going to be your buddy now? Are you going to fall with the rest of the deck of cards? I believe there are 52 cards in the deck. That means it will go all the way to the top.

I believe they are getting a little picky deleting posts. There has been worse on this site that has not been taken off. So it really got to "keep shooting".
Dennis teh mennace

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 24, 2013
I think it is funny that a man who ran for sheriff has an actual topix account and gets on here to trash talk our Sheriff whenever someone post something of politics. Varnau, youare wasting your time and look like an idiot. Why cant you go on about your life..you already spent money and time taking Dewayne to court and lost, case thrown out..and ur anal face wife is the coroner, as soon as she was elected everyone knew there would be drama with teh Sheriffs dept. If Dewayne isnt legal to be sheriff, it is someone above him who failedto catch the issue...we teh people have voted for him to be our sheriff for many elections now...grow up and get off his NUTS!! he should sue you for harassment!!!@@@
keep shooting

Wooster, OH

#8 Jul 24, 2013
52 cards in a deck, and ole DV is the joker!
liberalism disease

Wooster, OH

#9 Jul 24, 2013
No, he's just a joke :)
Officer Black

Carroll, OH

#10 Jul 24, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows this is not Officer Black, just like "keepshooting" could not take the insult of how stupid he is. If you don't like it in Georgetown then find another place to put your boots. Who is going to be your buddy now? Are you going to fall with the rest of the deck of cards? I believe there are 52 cards in the deck. That means it will go all the way to the top.
I believe they are getting a little picky deleting posts. There has been worse on this site that has not been taken off. So it really got to "keep shooting".You got me. I'n not Officer Black but I did speak the truth adout why they lost the election. As long as people will pay $500 to $600/month to rent my dumps, I love Georgetown and Brown County.
See above
In the Know

Middletown, OH

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Officer Black wrote:
<quoted text>See above
Ah a slum lord. and one who doesn't know the law and more the the man in the moon. where would you like to eat your crow?
liberalism disease

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Hey I have a great idea for the county, let's make our own currency...bahaha dumbass dv.
Officer Black

Carroll, OH

#13 Jul 24, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah a slum lord. and one who doesn't know the law and more the the man in the moon. where would you like to eat your crow?
You don't want to know about my "buy here, pay here. Too scary for mortals. As far as the law goes, you get what you pay for.
In the Know

Middletown, OH

#14 Jul 24, 2013
Officer Black wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want to know about my "buy here, pay here. Too scary for mortals. As far as the law goes, you get what you pay for.
In other words you are a lier, take advantage of people for housing and sell things at a buy here pay here, which the down payment usually pays for it. the rest is profit. If they don't pay you pick it up and sell it again. Thats business.

But you don't know the law and don't even care if your vote counts. What does that tell you?

Please tell me how many honest officials you know of.

I don't know of any.
In the Know

Middletown, OH

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Dennis teh mennace wrote:
I think it is funny that a man who ran for sheriff has an actual topix account and gets on here to trash talk our Sheriff whenever someone post something of politics. Varnau, youare wasting your time and look like an idiot. Why cant you go on about your life..you already spent money and time taking Dewayne to court and lost, case thrown out..and ur anal face wife is the coroner, as soon as she was elected everyone knew there would be drama with teh Sheriffs dept. If Dewayne isnt legal to be sheriff, it is someone above him who failedto catch the issue...we teh people have voted for him to be our sheriff for many elections now...grow up and get off his NUTS!! he should sue you for harassment!!!@@@
You are showing your ignorance. If you voted for Wenninger for four times, then your ignorance is times four. Please tell me why no one has done anything about it, including judges, prosecutors’, commissioners, Attorney General and the Governor, congressmen and senators?
Mr Cox

Carroll, OH

#16 Jul 25, 2013
Officer Black wrote:
<quoted text>You don't want to know about my "buy here, pay here. Too scary for mortals. As far as the law goes, you get what you pay for.
With Wenninger and Coburn you've got the best $ can buy. And if you get hassled in Mt O slip a few C's to Officer B and see what happens.
In the Know

Middletown, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2013
Mr Cox wrote:
<quoted text>With Wenninger and Coburn you've got the best $ can buy. And if you get hassled in Mt O slip a few C's to Officer B and see what happens.
Are you trying to say payola? Really?
Mr Cox

Delaware, OH

#18 Jul 26, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say payola? Really?
No. Payola is for 1950's disc jockeys. This is called "side business.
In The Know

Middletown, OH

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Mr Cox wrote:
<quoted text>No. Payola is for 1950's disc jockeys. This is called "side business.
"Side business" you mean like under the table, or on the cuff?
Say what you mean and mean what you say!
Mr Cox

Delaware, OH

#20 Jul 28, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
"Side business" you mean like under the table, or on the cuff?
Say what you mean and mean what you say!
For examemple if you get a non-HWP OVI stop, 5 to 10 C's will make the problem go away.
In the Know

Middletown, OH

#21 Jul 28, 2013
Mr Cox wrote:
<quoted text>For examemple if you get a non-HWP OVI stop, 5 to 10 C's will make the problem go away.
You mean to tell everyone that we have corrupt Deputy Sheriffs and Georgetown police?

I believe some people know they don't know all the laws and that they use their power of the badge to intimidate and bully people. Time will tell how many want to stay in office until the SHTF.
Mr Cox

Delaware, OH

#22 Jul 29, 2013
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to tell everyone that we have corrupt Deputy Sheriffs and Georgetown police?
I believe some people know they don't know all the laws and that they use their power of the badge to intimidate and bully people. Time will tell how many want to stay in office until the SHTF.
Sorry. I forgot to mention the brick and mortar gambling estblishments in GTown and FVille. And follow the lack of charitable contribution on some of the high buy in Texas Hold Em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creepy animal 8 hr D0RA 4
News Unexplained boom heard in Brown and neighboring... (Mar '10) 9 hr Iknowso 69
Kasich offers state help in Cincinnati Shootings 15 hr The Investigator 1
New Sheriff Sat Dept of Accounting 4
Micayla Brown at Wendy's (Nov '15) Mar 24 Bookface 20
Evidence Evaluation Breakthrough In The Zachary... Mar 23 Prison is imminent 36
STFU Gusweiler (Jun '16) Mar 23 Hung over 23

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages