chick at kroger
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ecnirp

Georgetown, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Noticed u several times.. U made eye contact as u left in a white car.
The Joker

Sardinia, OH

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Ecnirp wrote:
Noticed u several times.. U made eye contact as u left in a white car.
You stand a snowball's chance in Hell of finding her, dude. When I want a chick, I just show her my Johnson. Works about 70% of the time. Of course the fact I look like Alan Jackson helps. lol.
Ecnirp

Georgetown, OH

#3 Mar 14, 2014
The Joker wrote:
<quoted text>You stand a snowball's chance in Hell of finding her, dude. When I want a chick, I just show her my Johnson. Works about 70% of the time. Of course the fact I look like Alan Jackson helps. lol.
Sounds like a great plan. Ill start trying this right away. Do I just walk around exposed all the time or only at certain times ? Man , there are some helpful people out there.
The Joker

Sardinia, OH

#4 Mar 14, 2014
Ecnirp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a great plan. Ill start trying this right away. Do I just walk around exposed all the time or only at certain times ? Man , there are some helpful people out there.
Don't knock it until you try it. Think along with that great Bob Dylan line: "When they asked me for collateral I took down my pants." And just take it out enough to win her heart.
The Joker

Sardinia, OH

#5 Mar 14, 2014
The Joker wrote:
<quoted text>Don't knock it until you try it. Think along with that great Bob Dylan line: "When they asked me for collateral I took down my pants." And just take it out enough to win her heart.
As an addendum to this post I contend the average Brown County male resident is not unlike my Johnson. 99% of the time it's out of work. When it works it's in the hole. And, best part, it's spends all its time hanging out with nuts.
hmmmm

Piketon, OH

#6 Mar 23, 2014
you should be a little more specific than white car lol
Wade

Georgetown, OH

#7 Mar 26, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
you should be a little more specific than white car lol
I realize this .. It was worth a shot . I guess sometimes you have to just step up and say something , but I didn't and its my loss. Oh well maybe next time Ill be more adventurous.
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#8 Mar 26, 2014
Wade wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize this .. It was worth a shot . I guess sometimes you have to just step up and say something , but I didn't and its my loss. Oh well maybe next time Ill be more adventurous.
Kroger's isn't exactly the best spot in Mt. Orab to troll for babes.
Ecnirp

Georgetown, OH

#9 Mar 27, 2014
Wasn't " trolling " happened to see a woman who was attractive . looks like karma played a roll and decided it wasn't right .. No big deal. But hey . thanks for all the advice. Not everyone on here is out to flame people.
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Ecnirp wrote:
Wasn't " trolling " happened to see a woman who was attractive . looks like karma played a roll and decided it wasn't right .. No big deal. But hey . thanks for all the advice. Not everyone on here is out to flame people.
Maybe if you followed "The Joker's" advise you could have shifted Karma in your favor.
Ecnirp

Georgetown, OH

#11 Mar 28, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you followed "The Joker's" advise you could have shifted Karma in your favor.
I'm good but thanks for the advice. I'd like to think I'm a little better than that , nor would a descent woman think that was a great idea. I'll do things the right way .. If it's meant to be .. It'll happen.
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2014
Ecnirp wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good but thanks for the advice. I'd like to think I'm a little better than that , nor would a descent woman think that was a great idea. I'll do things the right way .. If it's meant to be .. It'll happen.
Using "decent woman" and "Mt. Orab" in your context boarders on the oxymoronic. Try Butterbee's. Most women there have teeth and jobs.
Ecnirp

Georgetown, OH

#13 Mar 29, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>Using "decent woman" and "Mt. Orab" in your context boarders on the oxymoronic. Try Butterbee's. Most women there have teeth and jobs.
Once again thank u for your help full insight. You are a definite roll model for society.
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#14 Mar 29, 2014
Ecnirp wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again thank u for your help full insight. You are a definite roll model for society.
Thank you for your support.
Ticket buyer

Toledo, OH

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Well Ecnirp. I noticed you. You are a very attractive 'younger man. And I'm sure that if you speak up in the moment, any girl would be all over you. I know I would ;

Since: Jun 09

Sardinia OH

#16 Mar 29, 2014
Ecnirp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a great plan. Ill start trying this right away. Do I just walk around exposed all the time or only at certain times ? Man , there are some helpful people out there.
Oh no please not all the time..Guys that do that are the reason that the knees of my pants are always dirty..EVERY time I see a Johnson, I automatically fall to my knees with my tongue licking my lips..I'm queer and can't help it..
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#17 Mar 29, 2014
adeepthroatedturtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no please not all the time..Guys that do that are the reason that the knees of my pants are always dirty..EVERY time I see a Johnson, I automatically fall to my knees with my tongue licking my lips..I'm queer and can't help it..
T!tz picture, dude!
wintervortex

Dayton, OH

#18 Mar 30, 2014
Ticket buyer wrote:
Well Ecnirp. I noticed you. You are a very attractive 'younger man. And I'm sure that if you speak up in the moment, any girl would be all over you. I know I would ;
How can I contact you?
wondering

Waverly, OH

#19 Mar 30, 2014
did she have glasses?

Since: Jun 09

Sardinia OH

#20 Mar 30, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>T!tz picture, dude!
Thanks baby..They finally got my good side..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown County Has Problems? 2 hr orabdude 17
swrmc 3 hr Curious George 3
Tina Pollitt and Sheila Briely (Jul '15) 3 hr felicty_escapee 9
Two teens walking around town 3 hr felicty_escapee 2
Mark Blackburn 4 hr Ema 2
Tracy and Charles leon donley (May '15) 21 hr Wonder 4
Tina pollitt Fri Concern 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages