betty (cook) faul
want to know

Mansfield, OH

#1 Dec 4, 2013
does anyone know betty.
want to know

Mansfield, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2013
i heard her whole family is a peice of shit...drug heads and so is her family and her family members have been in and out of prison. i heard shes a snitch. isnt it funny the the people she hangs out wit seem to get busted and she dont hell her husband got sent away for herion and she didnt get charged for some reason. her sister tina fussneckers boyfrien wore a wire on her husand. thats one hell of a family ha wat a joke
moma dock

Langsville, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2014
they r all a piece of sh## they jus got busted in a drug raid on the 24th.. the mom da sisters her and all the brothers. roger has a baby and wont even take care of her. thank god she has a good mommy that got her away from that trash. he screws anything he can for dpoe. betty has lost her kids for good now and continues to wanna sell dope. they all r worthless trash. roger is snitching on his sister I know this personaly heis working with detective named cory. I feel sorry for all these kids but at least rogers baby is in a good place now.. shout out to her mommy amy.. u go girl u r a great mommy don't let anyone of those trashy people tell u other wise!!!!! RANT OVER
border

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Yep u all right they all pieces of shit hope they rot in there thank god someone looks out for the kids
just a bystander

Delaware, OH

#5 Mar 27, 2014
I know who she,(betty) is, and she is where she belongs...she treats ppl like pure shit, and PRETENDS to want ger kids, but we all know what means the most....her dope, sadly enough :-/
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Mar 27, 2014
just a bystander wrote:
I know who she,(betty) is, and she is where she belongs...she treats ppl like pure shit, and PRETENDS to want ger kids, but we all know what means the most....her dope, sadly enough :-/
Interesting article about her in Thursday's News Democrat (a.k.a. The Wenninger News Letter; I stole that, but I like it).
karmas a bitch

Mountain View, CA

#7 Mar 27, 2014
I personally hate this stupid bitch. Worthless no good mother and person. He runs around acting like everyone should be afraid of her and her family. She's nasty!!!!! Her family and her are all herioin junkies and just got busted!!!!! Georgetown just got 5 criminals off the streets!!!! Thank God....I also heard they had too take her to the er cause she showed needles with herion up her croch and they are going to charge her with obstruction of justice!!! Gusweiler put that bitch and her family behind bars for a long time!!!!
border

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2014
Do a search on clermont county an u will all find she just got busted there to a week before gtown got her lol an they took her to the hospital because she had heroin an crack up there I guess her luck is runnin out. Don't worry betty your buddy at the sherriffs office will get u out NOT I think he thinks u r a piece of crap now so now who r u going to not u family they r in there with u. Oh u can't read this because u r n Jail arnt u. Lol. Lol lmao
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2014
The Brown County heroin culture is interesting. It seems the "black tar" crowd almost always get busted while the "China white" crowd generally skates free. Coincidence. BTW, bet she cops a plea to 3 years and is out in 18 months. The Brown County and Ohio taxpayers will continue to support her kids. The sad thing is she was kinda hot back in high school.
border

Canton, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2014
Pud wrote:
The Brown County heroin culture is interesting. It seems the "black tar" crowd almost always get busted while the "China white" crowd generally skates free. Coincidence. BTW, bet she cops a plea to 3 years and is out in 18 months. The Brown County and Ohio taxpayers will continue to support her kids. The sad thing is she was kinda hot back in high school.
. Just to set the record strait an no offence but the ohio taxpayers do not support her kids the kids have wonderful grandparent that take care of them an not the cook grandparents either matter of fact I heard that bettys sisters kids even got taken an brown county gave her kids to the grand parents daughter. Witch is not even related so we all just thank god there are still careing people out there an I hope gussweiler has a heart of all the trouble the cooks have caused to people an children an gives all the cooks the max. I hope u read this judge so u see how the people feel. We the taxpayers voted u as a judge to uphold the law not to let these deals go on with this peace of work prosicuter
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#11 Mar 30, 2014
border wrote:
<quoted text>. Just to set the record strait an no offence but the ohio taxpayers do not support her kids the kids have wonderful grandparent that take care of them an not the cook grandparents either matter of fact I heard that bettys sisters kids even got taken an brown county gave her kids to the grand parents daughter. Witch is not even related so we all just thank god there are still careing people out there an I hope gussweiler has a heart of all the trouble the cooks have caused to people an children an gives all the cooks the max. I hope u read this judge so u see how the people feel. We the taxpayers voted u as a judge to uphold the law not to let these deals go on with this peace of work prosicuter
The good news is her apartment is now available. And it's close to the library.
wabbit

Oak Hill, OH

#12 Apr 3, 2014
Are they related to Donna Faul on roush road?
winky

Hamilton, OH

#13 Apr 6, 2014
No they are not
border

Lebanon, OH

#15 Apr 8, 2014
Betty from what I hear has been disowned from the faul family along time ago but she has no worries she is where she belongs with the rest of her family
Wow

Delaware, OH

#16 May 26, 2014
Betty use to be a great person til drugs ruined her!!! I would have never thought she would be the person she is today she is nasty thinks everyone owes her something and should do for her cause she thinks the world revolves around her she thinks she is the best thing comin and going and like the rest of her family they was like family to me til drugs ruins them I am just glad I cut them out of my life when I did because she is trash
She is trash

Delaware, OH

#17 May 26, 2014
Trash don't even begin to describe her!!!! Before she got that apt she lived in her car didn't shower for weeks would begg ppl for food and to take a shower and what ever else she thought she could get for free. When she did have her kids she was always leaving them with her sister in law amy and anyone else that would keep them she was mean to them and didn't need them she never wanted to be a mom she will steal anything she can from anyone she can she is right where she belongs to bad she didn't get longer than 5 years!!!!!
countrygirl

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Sep 22, 2014
Wow wrote:
Betty use to be a great person til drugs ruined her!!! I would have never thought she would be the person she is today she is nasty thinks everyone owes her something and should do for her cause she thinks the world revolves around her she thinks she is the best thing comin and going and like the rest of her family they was like family to me til drugs ruins them I am just glad I cut them out of my life when I did because she is trash
is her mom in jail too she is just as bad and worthless as the rest of them.
clueless

Dayton, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2014
This place just seems to be a place where gutless cowards spew whatever venom they want.What gets me is these people would never say these comments to anyones face.We all are far from perfect and we all have flaws.We all have secrets and we all have pasts.WE ALL ARE BORN WITH SIN...None of us have the right to JUDGE..because there is only one JUDGE...WHY DON'T WE TRY TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND HELP EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF TEARING EACH OTHER APART..always remember..we all have free will...serve Light..Serve darkness..your choice..but just remember WE ALL WILL FACE JUDGEMENT FOR OUR ACTIONS ON EARTH NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STATUS IN LIFE IS AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOUR GETTING AWAY WITH ON EARTH..WE ALL WILL BE JUDGED IN THE END!..
Hahaha

Powell, OH

#21 Dec 26, 2014
Pud wrote:
She got 5 yrs and not allowed to parole out early that bitch deserves to b where she's out just saying
Pud

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Dec 26, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
She got 5 yrs and not allowed to parole out early that bitch deserves to b where she's out just saying
Thanks for the update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Caeser's 20 hr Jeanie 9
Watters Family?? Sun Mihwa 1
Chris Boone Dec 8 Trash 2
Who's on heroin (Apr '12) Dec 7 Uknow 12
Woman In Front of Closed Store Dec 5 Lol 9
guy in jail Dec 4 Pooper scooper 9
Guy going around selling stuff Dec 4 Guest 7

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance