Come clean Tierra Srouffe!

Come clean Tierra Srouffe!

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Truth

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Now that your sober and free set the man free whom your ruining his and his families life...ty!
good names

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2014
I would have to second that. You are ruining a good man's life. He has a family! I have worked with him for years and I know what he is being accused of would never happen. He is being treated like he has the plague or something and can't even do the job he loves and that I know first hand he is the best at and that is helping others. He has been a blessing to the community of brown county and has saved more lives than you could even wrap your head around...and I have also seen that first hand! CLEAR DOOGIE'S NAME!!!
why

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 18, 2014
I don't understand why she would do something like this. She is literally destroying his family. If she is so clean and she thanks god everyday for her second chances then she should be praying for forgiveness for screwing up someone's life along with his families. Grow some balls and do the right thing!
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2014
If she's out, she's probably slobbin on his knob again. What meggy don't know won't hurt...
Ignorant

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2014
Yeah whatever dumba**, don't butt in a conversation you don't know shi* about! That's what everyone needs to do, good or bad. I don't know either one of these girls but if they have any heart at all they will do what's right. The only ones that know the actual TRUTH is Kevin, the two girls, and God. I hope the girls find the help they need and do well in life. Just don't do this to an innocent man and his children!
why

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2014
No one cares wrote:
If she's out, she's probably slobbin on his knob again. What meggy don't know won't hurt...
Why was that disgusting comment even necessary? I'm sure she probably is somebody else's because to use the word "again" would mean that it happened and I honestly don't think that would ever happen. Then again "no one cares" I'm sure you don't even really know anything about this situation you are just trying to stir drama.
Ace Ventura

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2014
Maybe ur slobbin on his knob seems how take to defense there. ( why))
why

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2014
Ace Ventura wrote:
Maybe ur slobbin on his knob seems how take to defense there.( why))
Yep you caught the tater...lol!
No one cares

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 19, 2014
Wipe dugans sperm off, come clean. Lol
people care

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2014
No one cares wrote:
Wipe dugans sperm off, come clean. Lol
Maybe you should come clean. She is ruining not just his life but his children's lives by doing this. Just because you don't care doesn't mean other's don't. You are just down right ignorant and more likely that not one of her junkie buddies.
Amy

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2014
Miss Tierra needs to come clean about a lot of shit including her involvement in the robbery of my Parents and if she wasn't involved, I damned well know she has information on who Was involved. She would need to get the information to the cops before I get a hold of her. That day will come when I meet up with her at the right time and place. I do remember a time when I took your worthless ass in when no one else would and the way you repaid the favor was more than classic, but I could care less about you getting my sloppy seconds, especially that toothless lying cheating prisoner. Get it taken care of little girl cause Jesus won't be able to save you from the wrath of Me.
Haha

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 21, 2014
Sounds like that's what she needs, a good a$$ whoopin!
Lol

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 21, 2014
I think she got that ass spanked, apparently it was by Amy's old man. Lol

Way to go bet that was a fun piece lol
hallways

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jan 21, 2014
Like throwing a hotdog down a hall way.
disgusting

Georgetown, OH

#15 Jan 29, 2014
Yeah the name pretty much sums it up.
was a friend

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Feb 7, 2014
She is a nasty user and she knows it.
skankzilla

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 11, 2014
I heard she is using again, I guess her P.O. will find out when she is drug tested. Or maybe not because there was enough of that green stuff flashed in all their faces to keep her from being tested and to keep her lies going.
Mydickkindabig

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Apr 3, 2014
It happened. plan and simple. Move on.
spelling error

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 3, 2014
Who would believe that when you can't even spell correctly. Quit sticking up for that 2 cent hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pit bulls on Union St 6 hr Cici 2
Sarah Vermillion (Dec '16) Wed Chris 5
Andy davis bathroom video Wed Loserville usa 1
Amber Jones (Dec '11) Wed Did_I_say_that 5
Justice system Wed Tired of the elite 3
News Passenger Dies In Possible Hill-Hopping Wreck (Apr '06) Jul 17 GoodRiddance 8
A murder some years back (Jan '12) Jul 17 Revealed Secrets 37

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages