First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Whatever

Columbia Station, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Don't think baby beaters get off scott free because you cried to Topix. We will simply keep starting other threads to tell theses crazies how we feel. GUILTY!!!!!!!
Upset Parent

Columbia Station, OH

#2 Jun 12, 2013
The fact that he bit this baby is atrocious. Then dropping the baby is appalling. This guy is a horrible person and will be held accountable for the damage he has done.
motherof2

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2013
This sick bastard needs and better get what is coming to him! I just hope to God nothing else went on! Bite on inner thigh sounds so weird and strange what was he thinking!
wontstoptiljusti ce

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2013
No, he does not deserve to have his name taken off of anything.
I hear the mother isnt the greatest, and what i hear from the kits around town is that his ddefense is that it was not him could have been the mother.... if they live together and thebaby had been being abused by the mother are you telling me he had no idea????? The mother who is katrina wallace, seems to be claiming the same thing against doss. I pray that the bite mark is visible enough to get a positive id. And that tjis poor baby makes a full recovery and is placed in a safe loving home. Neither of the two adults in this situatio . Deserveto see the light of day. As for the kids defending doss, how dare you? Who cares about your stoner frien. Dont try to portrayhim as this perfect Person.
judge

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jun 12, 2013
hang him!!!
momma

Wilmington, OH

#6 Jun 12, 2013
This dude is sick, sick, sick!!!
djej

Columbia Station, OH

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Doss lived with his parents so unless his girlfriend lived with them as well (which i doubt) they dont live together so just stop talking shit about the situation when u dont have ur facts straight nobody really knows what happened so just let the law work it out and quit running ur mouths grow up and be adults and quit starting shit
hejx

Columbia Station, OH

#8 Jun 12, 2013
And nobody said he was perfect nobody is but these accisations are not something he would do so leave him alone until it said and done ok its an onhoing investigation so let law do its job if he didnt do this which nobody knows but him u guys are all ruining his name and if he did it which i doubt then he deserves whatever punishment he gets but for now just leave it alone geez leave him and the doss family alone
momma

Wilmington, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2013
djej wrote:
Doss lived with his parents so unless his girlfriend lived with them as well (which i doubt) they dont live together so just stop talking shit about the situation when u dont have ur facts straight nobody really knows what happened so just let the law work it out and quit running ur mouths grow up and be adults and quit starting shit
Well, he admitted he was alone with the baby, his voice was on the 911 call, the doctors report says the baby was severely traumatized, and this is backed up by the fact that the baby is still on the hospital..... You got another conclusion? Did a band of ninjas jump in the window and bite the baby's thigh, throw it up against the wall and then jump out the window and disappear into the night? Oh oh oh, I got it.... It was a black man right? That makes sense. The guy alone with the kid did nothing, and it was someone else's fault. Jails are full of innocent people, just ask them all. They will tell you they are innocent.
blah

Wilmington, OH

#10 Jun 12, 2013
hejx wrote:
And nobody said he was perfect nobody is but these accisations are not something he would do so leave him alone until it said and done ok its an onhoing investigation so let law do its job if he didnt do this which nobody knows but him u guys are all ruining his name and if he did it which i doubt then he deserves whatever punishment he gets but for now just leave it alone geez leave him and the doss family alone
He ruined his own name by harming a defenseless child. You doubt it why? Because he didn't bite your leg while you were smoking weed together? Get a life and reality check.
local resident

Canton, OH

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Katrina and Dakota are both trash.Hopefully this kid spills the beans on her.I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she isn't guilty of abuse also.She is a nut case an sounds like he is to.Maybe we can take them both out society for a while.Hopefully a long while.Keep up the good work detectives and everyone else involved.These two kids need locked up and abused just like this defenceless child was.Keep posting your thoughts on these two pieces of trash they deserve it all.
WHAT

Brunswick, OH

#12 Jun 13, 2013
These two are ridiculous. The people sticking up for Dakota are even worse. He was home ALONE with the baby. NOBODY else did this to that baby. He only called 911 to try to cover his actions up. His story definitely doesn't line up with the hospital report. Of course the baby wasn't breathing. You shook it half to death.
wontstoptiljusti ce

United States

#13 Jun 13, 2013
The people who are sticking up for him are ignorant kids whos parents did a crappy job of raising them, or lack of... and then dumped them into society for us all to deal with. Someone has to be a voice for the 8 month old baby who was abused and can't speak to tell us her side of the story. So what? Should we keep quite and only listen to you pathetic excuses for humans defend dakota??? People who don't havea record or don't seem as if they could hurt a fly snap every day. And if my bbest friend was in his position, i absolutely would not come to his defense thinking that he could have possibly hurt that baby. I jyst don't understand what goes through your minds!!!
anonymous

Wilmington, OH

#14 Jun 13, 2013
So I want to start this off by saying that I am very, very close to Dakota. He has been a great friend to me, and like a lot of people that have posted I would have never thought that he could have done this. However after talking to his girlfriend, others close to him now and to Dakota himself I must say that I am wrong. I know for a fact that he did it and it sickens me to think that I let such a vile creature fool me into believing that he was innocent. He did this and he really doesn't feel any remorse about it. The only thing he is worried about is not going to jail. I hope he rots in prison for a long time for the trauma he has caused this little angel. It is true. There are devils all around us and Dakota and his girlfriend are a couple of them.
Someone

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 13, 2013
I've know Dakota ever since I can remember haven't been the closest of friends but always knew each other, I know for a fact that he would never bite a kidor do anything to a kid, the fact that he has watched hunter and alli since they were born makes me 100% sure he never harmed this baby. Who cares if he was home alone half you stupid idiots probably can't take care of a kid at all, he has watched her for a good 6 months when this DNA comes back and shows that's he is innocent y'all need to put a bullet through your head, might miss your pea sized brain but just reload and try again, stop talkin crap about anything that you're not apart of or it will bite you in the rear, end up getting your face beat for being so stupid I ain't even scared of no stupid person on here I've done my time in this military ill take anyone with my bare hands, you need a weapon? That means you're scared.....feel free to fire back cause i want a time, and place to meet you dumb mofos
wontstoptiljusti ce

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2013
Someone wrote:
I've know Dakota ever since I can remember haven't been the closest of friends but always knew each other, I know for a fact that he would never bite a kidor do anything to a kid, the fact that he has watched hunter and alli since they were born makes me 100% sure he never harmed this baby. Who cares if he was home alone half you stupid idiots probably can't take care of a kid at all, he has watched her for a good 6 months when this DNA comes back and shows that's he is innocent y'all need to put a bullet through your head, might miss your pea sized brain but just reload and try again, stop talkin crap about anything that you're not apart of or it will bite you in the rear, end up getting your face beat for being so stupid I ain't even scared of no stupid person on here I've done my time in this military ill take anyone with my bare hands, you need a weapon? That means you're scared.....feel free to fire back cause i want a time, and place to meet you dumb mofos
You prove your stupidity on your own. What would dna do yoy jackwagon? They would be checking the teeth marks not dna. Think before you say stupid things.
wontstoptiljusti ce

United States

#17 Jun 13, 2013
anonymous wrote:
So I want to start this off by saying that I am very, very close to Dakota. He has been a great friend to me, and like a lot of people that have posted I would have never thought that he could have done this. However after talking to his girlfriend, others close to him now and to Dakota himself I must say that I am wrong. I know for a fact that he did it and it sickens me to think that I let such a vile creature fool me into believing that he was innocent. He did this and he really doesn't feel any remorse about it. The only thing he is worried about is not going to jail. I hope he rots in prison for a long time for the trauma he has caused this little angel. It is true. There are devils all around us and Dakota and his girlfriend are a couple of them.
Thank you for sharing this. I hate to hear that doss would do something like this, but if he has then he deserves to pay for what he has done to this poor baby. No one wants to believe that their close friend would do something like this. I can only hope that if there is something that you know, or have been told that you would share it with authorities so that this baby can get the justice that she deserves. You seem to have your head on straight, you know the right thing to do. Thanks again for sharing.

Since: Mar 13

Georgetown, OH

#18 Jun 13, 2013
Someone wrote:
I've know Dakota ever since I can remember haven't been the closest of friends but always knew each other, I know for a fact that he would never bite a kidor do anything to a kid, the fact that he has watched hunter and alli since they were born makes me 100% sure he never harmed this baby. Who cares if he was home alone half you stupid idiots probably can't take care of a kid at all, he has watched her for a good 6 months when this DNA comes back and shows that's he is innocent y'all need to put a bullet through your head, might miss your pea sized brain but just reload and try again, stop talkin crap about anything that you're not apart of or it will bite you in the rear, end up getting your face beat for being so stupid I ain't even scared of no stupid person on here I've done my time in this military ill take anyone with my bare hands, you need a weapon? That means you're scared.....feel free to fire back cause i want a time, and place to meet you dumb mofos
Well well well Mr. Military badass, lets say everything comes to light and Doss is guilty and has to go to prison for the 11 years he has hanging over his head since authority arrested him and he got out on a $100,000 bond, would you please take your own advice and put the bullet thru your own head? I mean it is being investigated and we are not sure what happened, neither him nor Katrina will ever tell the truth on this situation.. The only positive thing is that Cataleya is too small to remember what SOMEONE done to her!!!!!
hejx

Medina, OH

#19 Jun 13, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
He ruined his own name by harming a defenseless child. You doubt it why? Because he didn't bite your leg while you were smoking weed together? Get a life and reality check.
for starters i dont do drugs so dont talk shit about somebody else u dont know u dont know me and i have a life i have two kids who i work my ass off to support so again stop talking shit n like i said let the law do their job
hejx

Medina, OH

#20 Jun 13, 2013
I never said he wasnt alone with the baby now did i??? And i am just saying let the law do their job and just leave it be and i dobt believe i had a conclusion in the first place so just stop this bs and grow up
momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he admitted he was alone with the baby, his voice was on the 911 call, the doctors report says the baby was severely traumatized, and this is backed up by the fact that the baby is still on the hospital..... You got another conclusion? Did a band of ninjas jump in the window and bite the baby's thigh, throw it up against the wall and then jump out the window and disappear into the night? Oh oh oh, I got it.... It was a black man right? That makes sense. The guy alone with the kid did nothing, and it was someone else's fault. Jails are full of innocent people, just ask them all. They will tell you they are innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The difference between morals and ethics 29 min mark 3
March 7 Hearing 37 min car007 168
How to know when the ship is sinking! 1 hr car007 198
Scott Davis 11 hr none of ur business 2
Looking for Timmy Welch 22 hr Family 2
Congress Members Members 23 hr Joke is in their ... 1
Sherri (bell) Truitt Thu whatchawanttoknow 2
Bethel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]