Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
midnight radar

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
ASSALTS ON GUN RIGHTS
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth amendments are our constitutional rights. There is a meeting march 8th from 7pm until 9pm. Read the artical in the paper, page 9A, and do the research. Come to the meeting with the info you find out and lets see if we can keep the tyrants out of our county when they come get our guns.
This is no joke. Obama is getting ready to confiscate all guns in America. Every country that has had a gun ban also had a genocide of millions of people. WAKE UP AND GET INVOLVED. IT IS ALMOST TO LATE. If you want a future i would advise you to get involved. We can only beat this county by county. Other counties have already stopped the tyrants from coming into their county to take our guns and jail the ones that resist. Do you want to be next? Mcnairy Couny has got to come together and stand behind Sheriff Guy Buck. He is our only way to freedom. He is the only one that can stand up for us legally. No matter what our feelings are toward each other we are in a time in HISTORY where we are going to have to stand as brothers and sisters and fight to live in a FREE NATION

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Dyer 3 hr Twotimer 1
Special Prosecutor 6 hr Bud 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
amber dawn canada 2 timer 10 hr matt 1
tim schroder (Mar '10) Fri bill whitters 10
who knows the hopkins girls Fri hahaha 1
Deanna Easter Fri Really 2
•••
•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••