felicia

Lebanon, OH

#1 May 10, 2014
Just too warn everyone David McClanahan is a snitch, He is living at the motel / hotel in Georgetown. Watch your backs everyone.

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#2 May 10, 2014
felicia wrote:
Just too warn everyone David McClanahan is a snitch, He is living at the motel / hotel in Georgetown. Watch your backs everyone.
There is no motel/hotel in Georgetown. I know the guy in an erstwhile sense and I don't think he can afford the Bailey House. The Indian guy would probably kick him outta the Greenwood in Ripley because of his lack of personal hygiene. Only people with diarrhea of the mouth have problems with snitches, btw.
car007

West Chester, OH

#3 May 11, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
<quoted text>There is no motel/hotel in Georgetown. I know the guy in an erstwhile sense and I don't think he can afford the Bailey House. The Indian guy would probably kick him outta the Greenwood in Ripley because of his lack of personal hygiene. Only people with diarrhea of the mouth have problems with snitches, btw.
Snitches are not always reliable and usually always want something in return for their information. There are a few occasions where a snitch can be of some assistance. just at a cost, somehow, some way. If yall don't like snitches, live on the right side of life, you will never have to worry ! Its a Great Way to live !

BTW,,, isn't there a little notel motel on Mt Orab Pike in Gtown still or did it close down ?

St. Paul, MN

#4 May 11, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitches are not always reliable and usually always want something in return for their information. There are a few occasions where a snitch can be of some assistance. just at a cost, somehow, some way. If yall don't like snitches, live on the right side of life, you will never have to worry ! Its a Great Way to live !
BTW,,, isn't there a little notel motel on Mt Orab Pike in Gtown still or did it close down ?
It converted to SRO apartments about 10years ago. I tried to buy it but lost out because of political maneuvering.
car007

West Chester, OH

#5 May 11, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
<quoted text>It converted to SRO apartments about 10years ago. I tried to buy it but lost out because of political maneuvering.
Imagine that,,, politics / criminal behavior in Brown County as far back as 10 years ago.... Some things never change !

St. Paul, MN

#6 May 11, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that,,, politics / criminal behavior in Brown County as far back as 10 years ago.... Some things never change !
The place was going into foreclosure. It's public listing of sheriff's sale was delayed until somebody bought it as a short sale to avoid foreclosure auction.
car007

West Chester, OH

#7 May 12, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
<quoted text>The place was going into foreclosure. It's public listing of sheriff's sale was delayed until somebody bought it as a short sale to avoid foreclosure auction.
Sounds like there might have been a little " conflict of interest " ?

St. Paul, MN

#8 May 12, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like there might have been a little " conflict of interest " ?
Ya think? I recently lost out one by the library and one in Ripley for the same reason.
1st time

Toledo, OH

#9 May 16, 2014
God, shocking..someone bought property on short sale and it was a political conspiracy. Lol . you pud the dumb ass an 007 truly are idiots. I got diarrhea after eating Mexican tonight. It's got to be a conspiracy from the political offices in brown county
the judge

Cincinnati, OH

#10 May 16, 2014
Yea you got the shits allright 1st time.It oozes out your mouth. If all that shit keeps running out your mouth your head will collapse pretty soon.
crazy

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
<quoted text>The place was going into foreclosure. It's public listing of sheriff's sale was delayed until somebody bought it as a short sale to avoid foreclosure auction.
The judge bought it. Worley. That isnt political is it.
car007

West Chester, OH

#12 Jul 21, 2014
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> The judge bought it. Worley. That isnt political is it.
Good Lord, I wonder how ": Fed Up " feels about this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hung guys in brown county? 10 hr BBQ4U 16
bethel businesses closing already due to income... 19 hr sisterella11 13
Bashing (Mar '10) Sun Curious in Cincin... 14
$500,000 grant to Brown County for jail. Sun Curious in Cincin... 3
Cant run a home how you run a village Sun Luther Knows 2
Judy Varnau's time is coming Sun Master Kim 42
Brown County Hotel and Detention Center May 27 car007 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages