she's dishonest

she's honest

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fher

Winchester, KY

#21 Dec 17, 2011
she a beeach and if i see her on the streets i will tell that to the c&nts face.
Merry Christmas

Elyria, OH

#22 Dec 18, 2011
I have been in her court, but have never voted for her, she was fair with my child and gave us the utmost respect. To all you who think her job is easy listening to the likes of your ignorant asses, I suggest you finish high school, go to college, and become a lawyer....
then you can run against her and then you can sit in her chair, GOOD LUCK!!!! and Merry Christmas!!!!
JUST SAYIN'

Hillsboro, OH

#23 Dec 18, 2011
Merry Christmas wrote:
I have been in her court, but have never voted for her, she was fair with my child and gave us the utmost respect. To all you who think her job is easy listening to the likes of your ignorant asses, I suggest you finish high school, go to college, and become a lawyer....
then you can run against her and then you can sit in her chair, GOOD LUCK!!!! and Merry Christmas!!!!
Well said!
Douch

Delaware, OH

#24 Dec 19, 2011
Merry Christmas wrote:
This is a public form and she is a public official, so what in the hell are you talking about?
Merry Christmas

Wooster, OH

#25 Dec 20, 2011
Douch wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public form and she is a public official, so what in the hell are you talking about?
Your name says it all, apparently if you are having issues comprehending what I said, then you too probably need to head back to school!
need dirt

United States

#26 May 6, 2014
does she have any kids? what are they like?

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#27 May 9, 2014
She is the reason most of Brown County gets what they pay for when they go before her with a public defender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayle Martin 13 hr Headsup 2
Mt. Orab Music Selection (Sep '12) 17 hr Musikologist 15
The friendship circle of lies Mon Concerned Taxpayer 11
DUDEEEEE, John Kools sh*t talking bites him in ... Mon Loser 2
walt griffith (Jun '12) May 21 Oh Yeah Baby 20
Tammy yockey ---Rob yockey May 20 Trash queen 3
Michelle Walls (Dec '15) May 18 Fiasco 7

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance