Why?
please

Coatesville, PA

#3 May 29, 2011
cause she is too mean
CURIOUS

Middletown, OH

#4 May 30, 2011
SHE IS MORE THEN MEAN, SHE IS A DEVIL, THINKS SHE IS ABOVE GOD.HAS MADE ALOT OF FAMILYS BROKEN BECAUSE SHE SITS BEHIND A DESK AND THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL.SHE WILL ONE DAY FACE GOD AND THATS NOT GONNA BE A GOOD DAY FOR HER !!!!!!
JUDGE NOT LESS YOU BE JUDGED , HER DAY WILL COME .
Thank You

Middletown, OH

#5 May 30, 2011
She is a great judge, she does what is in the best interest of the person, she sent me to juvy til i was 18 and i thank her for that, if it was not for her i would have a horrible adult record she straightened my butt up and made me think of what i was doing. I owe her so much!
tom

Pottstown, PA

#6 May 30, 2011
she's ruined hundreds of families lives...
Thank You

Middletown, OH

#7 May 30, 2011
No she didn't she is a great judge, maybe if your kids or whoever life she ruined was there fault...she is fair and honest don't hate on her just for being strict
robert

Pottstown, PA

#8 May 30, 2011
whatever, I dont think she's nice at all and I don't think she cares...
george

Pottstown, PA

#9 May 31, 2011
c**t is the word that best describes her and her opinions...
CURIOUS

Dayton, OH

#10 Jun 10, 2011
Thank You wrote:
No she didn't she is a great judge, maybe if your kids or whoever life she ruined was there fault...she is fair and honest don't hate on her just for being strict
MAYBE YOU WERE RAISED POORLY AND SHE DID HELP YOU, BUT THIS WOMAN KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT PEOPLES LIVES AND SHE DOES NOT CARE TO DESTROY HOMES, BASED ON WHAT ONE PERSON HAS TO SAY, SHE IS CLUELESS AND FRANKLY DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT. SHE STILL GETS PAID THE SAME WETHER SHE LISTENS TO YOU IN A COURT ROOM OR NOT !!!!!!!
MY OPINION IS SHE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR ALL THE LIVES SHE HAS DAMAGED. TRYING TO PLAY GOD.
Knows better

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jun 11, 2011
I have known Judge Clark for over 25 years and had many cases in her court both county and juv.
You would be hard pressed to find a more dedicated and educated in the law professional in any Ohio Court. She has been offered the opportunity to seek higher judgeships and has declined because of her loyality to Brown County. I have found her fair, honest and completely commited to her profession. I would assert if you don't it is because 1. You are ignorant of the law. 2. You broke the law and don't like the consequences for your actions. 3. You have confused excuses for justification. 4. Sometimes when people have a personal interest they don't see the bigger picture.
&$@!

Hillsboro, OH

#12 Jun 11, 2011
Knows better wrote:
I have known Judge Clark for over 25 years and had many cases in her court both county and juv.
You would be hard pressed to find a more dedicated and educated in the law professional in any Ohio Court. She has been offered the opportunity to seek higher judgeships and has declined because of her loyality to Brown County. I have found her fair, honest and completely commited to her profession. I would assert if you don't it is because 1. You are ignorant of the law. 2. You broke the law and don't like the consequences for your actions. 3. You have confused excuses for justification. 4. Sometimes when people have a personal interest they don't see the bigger picture.
Well said! I would say that those that have a problem with Judge Clark do so because of reason 2.
george

Delaware, OH

#13 Jun 12, 2011
I think she's evil~! You can support her all you want but only because you've not been in her court or you're corrupt and worthless like she is. I hope she burns in hell for eternity for all the pain and suffering families have went through because of her. She's a real B!!
victor

Delaware, OH

#14 Jun 12, 2011
broken the law... LMAO.... who's law? surely it's not GOD'S law. I don't like her and I won my case!! She didn't like it but she had no choice! She sucks as a judge, and brown county is corrupt so that's why she stays in brown county!
ben

Delaware, OH

#15 Jun 12, 2011
she's terrible as a judge, obviously those who like her have never been before her in court.
ben

Delaware, OH

#16 Jun 12, 2011
&$@!
Number 4: maybe it is you who is not seeing the bigger picture. I see a lot of people saying how she's ruined families. Maybe you're letting your friendship with her blind you.
CURIOUS

Dayton, OH

#17 Jun 12, 2011
IM BETTING RHOSE WHO ARE TAKING UP FOR THAT NO GOOD FOR NOTHING EITHER WORK FOR HER, OR IT IS HER , YOU NO GOOD S. O .B ROT IN HELL
victor

Delaware, OH

#18 Jun 12, 2011
curious, I'd say you are correct!
CURIOUS

AOL

#19 Nov 5, 2011
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR ELECTION TIME , MAYBE WE WILL GET A HUMAN IN THIS OFFICE WHO CARES ABOUT FAMILYS , AND HAVE FAMILY VALUES , AND NOT MONEY SIGNS IN THEIR EYES ,,,
Anonymous

Laura, OH

#20 Dec 16, 2011
Well, Id like to say that yes, she may have locked me up and may have even placed me elsewhere but she did not give up on me and she certainly changed my life!!! If it wasnt for her and Bill Carceek, I would not be on the path that I am today. They worked together and got me the help that I needed and if those of you arent willing to recieve the help you are offered that is YOUR own damn fault!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvonne Redden 14 min Peoplecrackmeup 5
Did you know.... 1 hr Jeanie 2
They say topix has changed (Aug '16) 4 hr I see U 3
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) 19 hr No crying here 163
fireworks anyone know when they are in sardinia (Jul '13) Wed Hyperseal 2
Debra meyer herget (Sep '09) Wed FoMoCo 6
what happened to Long Johns? Tue jjh 1

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages