Bethel Gun Shop or Shops?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
COLTPT 911

United States

#21 Nov 21, 2013
new American outpost just a bunch of crooks like old 74 was the owners friends with the guy that worked at old 74 that used to increase prices to line his pockets everyday
American Outpost Armory

Miamisburg, OH

#22 Dec 19, 2013
COLTPT 911 wrote:
new American outpost just a bunch of crooks like old 74 was the owners friends with the guy that worked at old 74 that used to increase prices to line his pockets everyday
American Outpost Armory is not friends with the old 74 guy that screwed everyone, in fact the new owner got screwed over by that long haired turd too
quites

Chicago, IL

#23 Dec 28, 2013
Russian sold my son a shot gun 2 days after he got out of the army.said he would knock the price down 100 since he just returned from service. I priced it online afterwards it was still 125 higher than should of been sold.crook
Gunslingers customer

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jan 17, 2014
Hello first off mike and Russ are not great buddy's they hate each other just wanted to get that out of the way and second off gunslingers does not have a single gun that is over Msrp so his prices are not high I have bought several guns from gunslingers and got a great price and went to russ's shop and they were three times the price I don't think Russ has a single gun under msrp he is a crook if you want a great deal and a honest man save yourself the time and money and go to gunslingers outpost.
Gun Nut

Loveland, OH

#25 Mar 9, 2014
Gunslingers Outpost in Bethel is a great place to shop or order guns (or get your CCW class). I have found the price and service to be a refreshing change for the better. Have bought 3 guns from him so far, will likely be getting more in the future!!
Freeman

Lynchburg, OH

#26 Mar 9, 2014
Anybody know where I can get a rotary magazine 12 Gauge locally at a reasonable price.
charlie

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 13, 2014
forty six and two wrote:
Where is the current gun shop located
408 south main street bethel ohio
Just Saying

Lewis Center, OH

#28 Mar 14, 2014
Freeman wrote:
Anybody know where I can get a rotary magazine 12 Gauge locally at a reasonable price.
I highly recommend JK Enterprises in Winchester for endeavors that will be much to your liking. Not cheap, but worth it. I'm not Glock fan (composites are for wussies) but if I was, he would be worthy.
TallRed

Dayton, OH

#29 Jul 18, 2014
Gunslinger Outpost is no friend of Whitleys, Old man Russ screwed Gunslinger. Gunslinger Outpost is one who is on the up and up for sure.
Bandit45

Hamilton, OH

#30 Sep 26, 2014
There seems to be some confusion about Gunslinger's Outpost (Mike) versus Arcade & Guns (Russ). I know and have done business with both owners. They are both decent people but very different in their approach to business. Mike at Gunslinger's, prices his firearms aggressively. He'll typically be just a bit higher than you can buy at Bud's or Kygunco. Reasonable for local access versus ordering over the internet. He might drop price a few bucks but his margins are pretty tight so not a lot of dickering. Russ is a good guy but practices the "Barnum & Bailey" philosophy of business. His advertised prices are almost always well in excess of MSRP. Seems like a rip-off and would be... IF... you paid that price! Truth is, he likes to barter and will come down a LOT in advertised price, usually to about the same price that Mike offers. So what's the bottom line? If you don't know guns or their competitive pricing, go to Mike. He'll treat you well. If you know guns and pricing, you'll find a larger selection at Russ' place. Just expect to do a lot of dickering to get the price you want. Show him the Bud's price equivalent and Russ will get pretty close to matching it. Oh... and no, they are not friends. Prior business relationship gone sour. By the way, the Hunter's Den in Amelia is a good place to do business too. Aggressive pricing (for a local brick & mortar business) and pretty good selection.
live in bethel

Bethel, OH

#31 Jun 14, 2015
Bandit45 wrote:
There seems to be some confusion about Gunslinger's Outpost (Mike) versus Arcade & Guns (Russ). I know and have done business with both owners. They are both decent people but very different in their approach to business. Mike at Gunslinger's, prices his firearms aggressively. He'll typically be just a bit higher than you can buy at Bud's or Kygunco. Reasonable for local access versus ordering over the internet. He might drop price a few bucks but his margins are pretty tight so not a lot of dickering. Russ is a good guy but practices the "Barnum & Bailey" philosophy of business. His advertised prices are almost always well in excess of MSRP. Seems like a rip-off and would be... IF... you paid that price! Truth is, he likes to barter and will come down a LOT in advertised price, usually to about the same price that Mike offers. So what's the bottom line? If you don't know guns or their competitive pricing, go to Mike. He'll treat you well. If you know guns and pricing, you'll find a larger selection at Russ' place. Just expect to do a lot of dickering to get the price you want. Show him the Bud's price equivalent and Russ will get pretty close to matching it. Oh... and no, they are not friends. Prior business relationship gone sour. By the way, the Hunter's Den in Amelia is a good place to do business too. Aggressive pricing (for a local brick & mortar business) and pretty good selection.
True on all counts Mike at outpost is a great guy and knows his weapons .....hunters den is also a great place to shop for weapons and ammo ....rus at arcade not so much if given the chance he will overcharge you
holmes

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Jun 16, 2015
live in bethel wrote:
<quoted text>
True on all counts Mike at outpost is a great guy and knows his weapons .....hunters den is also a great place to shop for weapons and ammo ....rus at arcade not so much if given the chance he will overcharge you
Russ is a hoser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gusliar marihuana Zar (May '16) Sat Kojak 18
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) Jan 11 Topx po po 154
County nepotism Jan 11 McElroys Gus 4
hillary bien Jan 10 watwist 1
Amazing things can happen today, if you would s... Jan 10 Joan Roberts 5
court supports homicide in county jail Jan 8 Jail birds sing 25
pud Jan 7 You Know 1

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages