Bethel Gun Shop or Shops?

Posted in the Bethel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Looks like we may be getting a new Gun shop in Bethel. Thats gonna piss off Arcade. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLO.
Whitetail Warrior

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Looks like we may be getting a new Gun shop in Bethel. Thats gonna piss off Arcade. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLO.
Who the heck is Arcade????????
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Arcade Antiques and Guns
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Well I guess it is gonna happen, Gunslinger Outpost gun shop in Bethel. The sign is in the window! Says it will open in the Spring. I cant waite for it to open. Nice
Average Joe

Middletown, OH

#5 Mar 2, 2013
So where is this new shop supposed to be located? I guess competition is always good. I know some don't like Russ for whatever reason but I have dealt with him over the years and he has always been fair and honest with me. I guess his prices sometimes are a bit higher but then you also get service after the sale which is important. I have also seen a lot of gun shops come and go in the last few years. So stability is a good thing with a business.

My 2 cents,

AJ
Average Joe

Middletown, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Never mind I found it 118 E Plane St. I am not sure if it will be a gun store or a training place. It say the new owner is Mike Salvatore and with the emphasis on training. Like I said nothing wrong with a little competition.:)

AJ
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#7 Mar 6, 2013
The sign on the door says Guns, Supplies and special orders welcome. nothing about training.
Average Joe

Middletown, OH

#8 Mar 6, 2013
If you Google Gunslingers Outpost in Bethel it'll show you the new owners name his background and what will be offered.
forty six and two

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Where is the current gun shop located
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Opening around April 20 2013. NICE
Average Joe

Middletown, OH

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Opening around April 20 2013. NICE
Thanks for the info, any other info you have found out about it?
Just wondering. I am all for competition it lowers prices.:)

AJ
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#12 Mar 30, 2013
GOD NEWS, We will be getting another new gun shop. American Outpost Armory. This gun hop will be located at the old 74 shop on 125. I will post information as I get it. More competition.
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2013
With the 2 new gun shops we will have 3 gun shops local.NICE!
Average Joe

Middletown, OH

#14 Apr 1, 2013
I thought Gunslingers was going to be next to the vet correct? so the American Outpost is going in the old 74 location that was in the white building on 125? Cool... Well someone will be not be happy with competition but on the bright side we the consumer wins.:)

AJ
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Yes, the white building on 125. He wants to be open this week. Gunslinger on the 20th.
Just Saying

North Bend, OH

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Hey, Gunslinger Outpost opened today, He had a line across the driveway. I think Arcade gun shop is moving. Or that's what he said. bye-bye
Just Saying

Williamsburg, OH

#17 May 12, 2013
Oh Well Looks like Gunslinger`s prices are as high as Arcades price. Bummer. Don't know when American Armory will be open .
SIG

Sardinia, OH

#18 May 12, 2013
Yeah they're high. I really need a SIG or Colt 380 (no Mickey Mouse composite frame b. s)at a good price.
Just Saying

Miamisburg, OH

#19 Sep 3, 2013
gunslinger another crook in town. He was taught by Russ Whitley. They are good buddys.
COLTPT 911

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2013
wouldn't go there if they were giving stuff away. friends with the ppl that owned old 74 and they were a bunch of crooks. that long haired guy that worked there increased the price to put money in his own pocket each day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coroner's Inquest 9 min Pud 22
custody lawyer 19 min Pud 4
Condolences ? 24 min Pud 30
Dakota Doss part II (Jun '13) 14 hr biguy 149
marijuana found on cahall schoolhouse rd 22 hr Pud 139
GHS drug bust Fri Wilma 11
anybody know dis girl at mto kroger? Fri Ryan 2
Bethel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web