Leesburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Take your drugs and ignorant selves to another town! I go and buaty Butt everyday at work and watch you ruin peoples lives not to mention the bad name you give the decent ones in your family.
Lol

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

How long can someone sell drugs before they get busted??? He's a good stay at home mommy. Lol.
POS

Leesburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

He probably just snitches to get out of trouble like him and Chris Baker did years ago in Maysville!
Uptown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

dogfood wrote:
Take your drugs and ignorant selves to another town! I go and buaty Butt everyday at work and watch you ruin peoples lives not to mention the bad name you give the decent ones in your family.
What decent ones? That whole family, right down to all the Grant's and Benett's, do nothing but sell drugs and 3/4 of the drug runners in town run for them. When they need to up their game they run to Brian Grant. Playing basketball is what he did not who he is. Tommy's house has always been the go to place and that's why his wife lives upstairs and shows up at church every Sunday and Tommy lives downstairs running drugs and making babies.
pos

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Bottom of the barrel
Curious

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Manuel is trash! The whole family disgusts me. The Grants and Bennett's are all drug dealing losers.
Cheech

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Lighten up on old Dave. I've smoked a little weed with him back in the day and he is a good and generous dude. Nice hair too. Can't speak for the others though.
Just saying

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Y'all shouldn't bunch the whole family together like that. So what if you don't like one or two people don't throw the family in together like that. Cuz in doing that your adding the young generations in too. Like Autumn, Spring, Sha, Tyrek, and Elyse there all related and are all great people! Everybody's got their flaws people.
Uptown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Never heard of a single person you mentioned so they must be minors or close to it and kids that have lived off food stamps, government housing and government medical that taxpayers have supported their whole life. The point is "just saying" it isn't one or two it's whole families and all of their kids. When you bring kids in this world and never provide for them and spend half your life in jail or prison and put their lives in harms way everyday by choosing to sell dope, that's not a flaw, thats a PieceOfShit.
Pud

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Uptown wrote:
Never heard of a single person you mentioned so they must be minors or close to it and kids that have lived off food stamps, government housing and government medical that taxpayers have supported their whole life. The point is "just saying" it isn't one or two it's whole families and all of their kids. When you bring kids in this world and never provide for them and spend half your life in jail or prison and put their lives in harms way everyday by choosing to sell dope, that's not a flaw, thats a PieceOfShit.
Don't know or care about the others but David is older than dirt. We bought pot from him when I was in high school. He has provided a valuable service throughout the years and kept the money in the community.

“ForReal”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

If you have something to say about someone, tell them to their face. I'm just saying...
Uptown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Thisworld wrote:
If you have something to say about someone, tell them to their face. I'm just saying...
Nobody could stand the embarrassment of being in that circle of dope dealers or care to write a letter to the dopers in prison. Besides that, the only people you go to confront are people who have some kind of emotion for the other person - those no emotions involved here. We're on a social website discussing the dope trash in the area, where we belong. If you have a problem with that, then jump off here.....just saying.
Concerned

Georgetown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

I just wish all those dope dealing coloreds would leave our town for good!
Pud

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
I just wish all those dope dealing coloreds would leave our town for good!
Are you wanting to corner the market for yourself? Smoke a joint, drink a pint and chill out.
crusty

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Dave and his wife are good people you guys art to be a shame of yourself. Just remember you are casten stones and I believe you guys are the sniches.snich

“ForReal”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Uptown wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody could stand the embarrassment of being in that circle of dope dealers or care to write a letter to the dopers in prison. Besides that, the only people you go to confront are people who have some kind of emotion for the other person - those no emotions involved here. We're on a social website discussing the dope trash in the area, where we belong. If you have a problem with that, then jump off here.....just saying.
I really could care less what u say, you are just showing your ignorance by talking about a family as a whole, people should be careful when they go slandering people. You can get into trouble for that. Now, do not get me wrong, I am NOT for drugs in any way. But all the people you are speaking of, are NOT bad people. If you KNOW something illegal is going on and it bothers you. Then report it to the proper authorities.
Uptown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Thisworld wrote:
<quoted text>I really could care less what u say, you are just showing your ignorance by talking about a family as a whole, people should be careful when they go slandering people. You can get into trouble for that. Now, do not get me wrong, I am NOT for drugs in any way. But all the people you are speaking of, are NOT bad people. If you KNOW something illegal is going on and it bothers you. Then report it to the proper authorities.
The tons of dope dealers in these families should have considered the negative effects their dope dealing would have on all members of their family. The people who REALLY KNOW that something illegal is going on are ALL the family members and if they had any consideration for me & my family THEY would report it to the proper authorities instead of hiding them out and covering up for them all the time and raising their kids for them on government money. Just because SOME of these people attend church on the regular doesn't make them good people any more then me standing in a garage makes me a car. THEY ARE ALL BAD PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS WITH THEIR DOPE DEALING FAMILY AND THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT. Report that slander nazi!
Cheech

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Uptown wrote:
<quoted text>
The tons of dope dealers in these families should have considered the negative effects their dope dealing would have on all members of their family. The people who REALLY KNOW that something illegal is going on are ALL the family members and if they had any consideration for me & my family THEY would report it to the proper authorities instead of hiding them out and covering up for them all the time and raising their kids for them on government money. Just because SOME of these people attend church on the regular doesn't make them good people any more then me standing in a garage makes me a car. THEY ARE ALL BAD PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS WITH THEIR DOPE DEALING FAMILY AND THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT. Report that slander nazi!
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope.
Uptown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope.
Dope gets you nothing but death & jail.
Cheech

Sardinia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Uptown wrote:
<quoted text>
Dope gets you nothing but death & jail.
Considering life's a bitch, then you die, what's your point. BTW, in jail you can not only life for free, but have your medical and dental needs taken care of as well, plus you get to meet a better class of people than can on the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 30,258
Political Signs, What Do They Mean 2 hr Vote for Julie 8
Adamsons to Appeal 3 hr car007 25
scot davis kayla gleason clean or not clean 9 hr dirtybutts 3
Nobody Cares about the White Man 22 hr Adam 16
BoPoopers Thu petebopeep 3
Ashley Waits Thu big d 4

Search the Bethel Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bethel Jobs

•••