Do you approve of Bruce Lunsford as M...

Do you approve of Bruce Lunsford as Mayor?

Posted in the Bethel Forum

jay

Mount Orab, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2014
In need of a new police Chief and new Fire Chief and he needs to quit using village equipment for his business....
Curious

Delaware, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Leave Bruce alone... Best man for the job.
bruce wayne

Carroll, OH

#3 Feb 22, 2014
Get real .. What job ? I love the way people make stupid comments. Dig deep and look what's become of the mess. There's so much corrupt bs going on under your nose .. Its so deep you can't even smell it because your used to it.
local

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Bruce does abuse his powers.oh an look at the mt.orab contract work.the guy you see digging all over mt.orab.
Is from fayetville.but get all mt.orabs work without bidding.because if it's under certain amount it don't have to be bid on.so he breaks it up to be under.check larosas
They eat lunch together frequently. Why not bid out some to local tax payers. Just a thought
Seen it

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Guys name is standings or something. Watch he uses mt.orab dump trucks to do the job, even though being paid to use his own.they are close plus he does a lot for Bruce personal
Braxton

Delaware, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Seen it wrote:
Guys name is standings or something. Watch he uses mt.orab dump trucks to do the job, even though being paid to use his own.they are close plus he does a lot for Bruce personal
I'm guessing there's a few other town paid employees that are in this also. I know that PD dept. Has a few side jobs also. Its sad when this town is hurting and so little is done.
Married

Toledo, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2015
would like to try his daughter like everyone else has surprised she remarried
Doug

Athens, OH

#8 Dec 8, 2015
local wrote:
Bruce does abuse his powers.oh an look at the mt.orab contract work.the guy you see digging all over mt.orab.
Is from fayetville.but get all mt.orabs work without bidding.because if it's under certain amount it don't have to be bid on.so he breaks it up to be under.check larosas
They eat lunch together frequently. Why not bid out some to local tax payers. Just a thought
No doubt, seems odd no one ran against him. The whole place is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex felicity cop 19 hr Loserville usa 1
Old Long John Silver's in Georgetown 20 hr Jeanie 1
Evidence Evaluation Breakthrough In The Zachary... Jul 25 Pretty Simple 58
Dakota Doss part II (Jun '13) Jul 25 Allidoss 193
Pit bulls on Union St Jul 24 Had It 3
Security Jul 24 Asking 2
What happened to Murdoch? (Nov '16) Jul 22 Floyd 2

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance