Topix post pulling criteria

Posted in the Bethel Forum

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#1 Aug 10, 2014
I've never seen a guideline on this subject. I've had several of my posts recently removed that were INHO far from my most controversial stuff. For example I posted the way I faked the chord changes to a song because I'm a crappy guitarist and can't play F#m and Em.(Hell, most people can't.) and it got pulled. Go figure! I can handle Topix pulling my Tea Party/Libertarian rants and I've long since given up on any Ayn Rand references, but I also recently got some First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment posts pulled. I was not giving legal advise, just stating well followed precedent procedures. WTF is going on?
The NSA

Galena, OH

#2 Aug 10, 2014
We didn't agree with your post.
The IRS

Galena, OH

#3 Aug 10, 2014
See you in February!!
Libby

Galena, OH

#4 Aug 10, 2014
(With my best Nelson from the Simpsons laugh) haaaaaaahaaaa
car007

Florence, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
I've never seen a guideline on this subject. I've had several of my posts recently removed that were INHO far from my most controversial stuff. For example I posted the way I faked the chord changes to a song because I'm a crappy guitarist and can't play F#m and Em.(Hell, most people can't.) and it got pulled. Go figure! I can handle Topix pulling my Tea Party/Libertarian rants and I've long since given up on any Ayn Rand references, but I also recently got some First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment posts pulled. I was not giving legal advise, just stating well followed precedent procedures. WTF is going on?
Pudster, you are just going to have to STOP being so damned honest, it is not tolerable by todays politically correct standards ! So what if the sky is falling, let it fall, no one cares anymore ! BCSO will save them ! or ??????

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#6 Aug 10, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pudster, you are just going to have to STOP being so damned honest, it is not tolerable by todays politically correct standards ! So what if the sky is falling, let it fall, no one cares anymore ! BCSO will save them ! or ??????
I hear you, but guitar tech tips? Do they think my chord charts are secret codes a la a The Brixton Brothers mysteries (they are sort of like the Hardy Boys of you day, car007).
car007

Florence, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you, but guitar tech tips? Do they think my chord charts are secret codes a la a The Brixton Brothers mysteries (they are sort of like the Hardy Boys of you day, car007).
Yep Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew were popular back in the day. I think its just " personal ", someone deletes your messages. I also had several that either didn't load onto the site or were deleted once I could see them. Its No Biggie PudMan, their house, their rules.

Take your shots when possible and perhaps one or two will hit the intended target. Just like making babies, some shots hit the spot and some are just misses.

Some days we are just " Old Spent Brass " On that note, Load and Lock and get ready for the next shot !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallway video of the Brown County Jail (Goldson... 20 min Me thinks even more 253
car007, Madre68, Pud Ramblings 1 hr car007 18
Lawyer Fun Fact 1 hr Pud the Stud 118
SO Strikes Again 2 hr Madre68 59
mother of the year 2 hr Barry hahaha 7
Brown County Drug and Major Crime Tak Force 6 hr Jannie 4
Jackie C and Bobby G 7 hr Jake 4
Bethel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance