The world outside Brown County is tal...

The world outside Brown County is talking

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Retired_Teach

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2014
I know the politicians seem to steal the spotlight. But has anyone paid attention to what is happening to our planet, just in the last couple of months? 7 volcanoes erupting in a week, yes 2 were considered active, but the frequency of these events coupled with the increased magnitude of the events should be of concern to all. Yellowstone especially. Please don't turn this into a sky fairy forum.
Electricplug

Flemingsburg, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2014
It's the end of the world! Run for your lives! Famine! Locusts! Zombies! Earthquakes! Too hot! Too cold! Water is rising!

Who cares? Nobody. Everyone is numb.
car007

West Chester, OH

#3 Apr 18, 2014
Electricplug wrote:
It's the end of the world! Run for your lives! Famine! Locusts! Zombies! Earthquakes! Too hot! Too cold! Water is rising!
Who cares? Nobody. Everyone is numb.
Electricplug,,,,,,,,,, what is wrong with you, has your ground wire shorted out or what ? This stuff is real ! Mexico earthquake registered 7.5 . Our turn could be coming.
FumDuck

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 18, 2014
Monday there were over 100 earthquakes in Idaho (yes the yellowstone caldera goes into Idaho). Reuters article 16th said officials were finally advising residents to be prepared with food & water as this could point to a larger quake (not eruption). 100 quakes in 1 day ya rekon lol? One in late 50's killed several, did major damage.

Yellowstone was surveyed around 1925, and has risen (50 square miles I remind you) over 36 inches since. Advanced equipment was installed in 2006, and it's risen over 10 inches since then, and over 2 inches..........this year. Just a little facts from this living, breathing, self cleaning machine we call earth.
conspiracy

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 18, 2014
Excuse me while I exit the tinfoil hat forum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs Corruption and Cover ups in Brown County (Apr '16) 13 hr Lady knows 31
STFU Gusweiler (Jun '16) 13 hr Smallss 17
cocaine (Dec '15) 13 hr Lol 9
court supports homicide in county jail 13 hr Cant hide the truth 26
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) 13 hr Crying laughing 155
Gusliar marihuana Zar (May '16) 13 hr Scott is a druggie 19
County nepotism Jan 11 McElroys Gus 4

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages