The Perfect Restaurant

The Perfect Restaurant

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2013
So, I been doing some serious thinking about opening my own buisness, cause just being crazy don't bring enough money in to make my life good. So, here's what I been thinking, you all let me know what you think, and if I get enough votes from your area, I'll be coming to your area to share!
85% of the people who live in this area work. Ok, you do have the other 15% that really are crazy, disabled or on drugs. These 85% need food and beer to survive. Now, there are plenty of restaurants out there to eat at, but I have one I know you will love.
I'm gonna buy me a Quonset Hut, you know, one of those half round buildings, they are cheap and last forever. Concrete floor, each side slanted towards the middle where there will be a trench so the puke, leftovers and water came flow out.No more sticky floors, every night it gets bathed. Steel wrought iron patio furniture will be installed, bolted to the floor, so they cant be moved. Just in case a couple of Goobers get in a fight. And with the floor ready, you can just use the hose to wash things off. No more sticky cushions like at Frisch's.
Bathrooms? 2 of them, one guys and one women. Guys get the hog trough pisser, no pooper. Dont need that. Gals do get one, but only one, you dont need them hanging around in there gossiping.
Food: Had serious thought about this and I feel the name of my fine establishment should be "Beans and Beer". We will serve beans and franks and Old Milwaukee Light Ice Draft, no bottles or cans, just served in Red Solo cups. All you can eat and drink for 10 bucks. A great deal, huh? I'm talking about packing them in. Our waitress's will be dressed in overalls. Classic, huh? Who can resist the charms of a good old country gall standing there with a pitcher of beer and a strap hanging down from the shoulder? Now, granted, our gals might not be prime Grade A Cincy Escot gals, but they are still sweet girls. Pick a few fresh from the county lockup, a couple of Mexicans, 1 pregnant, couple of grandmas, and youve got a hard working crew. Just have to keep them form the beer.
You all let me know what ya think. Its gonna be a hit and across the nation before we know it.
bob

Canton, OH

#2 May 31, 2013
vwrules wrote:
So, I been doing some serious thinking about opening my own buisness, cause just being crazy don't bring enough money in to make my life good. So, here's what I been thinking, you all let me know what you think, and if I get enough votes from your area, I'll be coming to your area to share!
85% of the people who live in this area work. Ok, you do have the other 15% that really are crazy, disabled or on drugs. These 85% need food and beer to survive. Now, there are plenty of restaurants out there to eat at, but I have one I know you will love.
I'm gonna buy me a Quonset Hut, you know, one of those half round buildings, they are cheap and last forever. Concrete floor, each side slanted towards the middle where there will be a trench so the puke, leftovers and water came flow out.No more sticky floors, every night it gets bathed. Steel wrought iron patio furniture will be installed, bolted to the floor, so they cant be moved. Just in case a couple of Goobers get in a fight. And with the floor ready, you can just use the hose to wash things off. No more sticky cushions like at Frisch's.
Bathrooms? 2 of them, one guys and one women. Guys get the hog trough pisser, no pooper. Dont need that. Gals do get one, but only one, you dont need them hanging around in there gossiping.
Food: Had serious thought about this and I feel the name of my fine establishment should be "Beans and Beer". We will serve beans and franks and Old Milwaukee Light Ice Draft, no bottles or cans, just served in Red Solo cups. All you can eat and drink for 10 bucks. A great deal, huh? I'm talking about packing them in. Our waitress's will be dressed in overalls. Classic, huh? Who can resist the charms of a good old country gall standing there with a pitcher of beer and a strap hanging down from the shoulder? Now, granted, our gals might not be prime Grade A Cincy Escot gals, but they are still sweet girls. Pick a few fresh from the county lockup, a couple of Mexicans, 1 pregnant, couple of grandmas, and youve got a hard working crew. Just have to keep them form the beer.
You all let me know what ya think. Its gonna be a hit and across the nation before we know it.
I think your post is way too long......
wonder

Sardinia, OH

#3 May 31, 2013
Brilliant! Though I'm sure you are going to piss some others off, you know the ones that think you need a hobby....lol. I would say that humor is your hobby, and you're pretty good at it.
VWRULES

Maysville, KY

#4 May 31, 2013
wonder wrote:
Brilliant! Though I'm sure you are going to piss some others off, you know the ones that think you need a hobby....lol. I would say that humor is your hobby, and you're pretty good at it.
Thanks! Some people....just dont get it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gusweiler Fun Fact 5 min Jim 263
mommy dearest 4 hr Lol 3
Deputies vs Varnau 13 hr Boedoedeeodoe 79
Visitation rights 16 hr Pud the Stud 4
Does anyone know Kendall Harris (Jul '10) 19 hr lonely 2
my son 21 hr lonely 1
Adamson's still owe court fees Tue car007 21
More from around the web

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages