Travis quinlan
Unknown

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Who is he, what's he about does he have a girlfriend?
yep

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2013
I heard he likes em in high school. Has a kid too but never sees her
Unknown

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I heard he has a gf... A nurse with two kids at least she has a career I guess haha hope he's doing we'll
Joke

Grafton, OH

#4 Jan 13, 2013
It's funny how he can be there for her kids but could care less about his own. But yea he is chasing a girl in highschool. that must be the cool thing to do cuz his buddy does the same thing
Best friend

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Girl in high school? His gf is out of high school she's in nursing school! Haha
Joke

Canton, OH

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Just because he's got a gf doesn't mean he's not chasin someone else! Duh!
Best friend

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2013
And what's this high school girls name?
Mmmmm

Independence, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Where does he work??
The one who knows

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I'm a friend of Kendra's and Travis works for a demolition company and as far as I know those two are in love I think it's funny people are trying to start shit between them on topix that is! Haha lame asses! Oh and for people who don't Travis does try and see his daughter his baby momma just won't let him!
Just a friend

Mason, OH

#10 Jun 9, 2014
Actually he don't take care of his daughter never has. I'm a friend of her mom and he has always been a dead beat in her life. Another guy has been there for years and she even calls him daddy. But he can get her knocked up and take care of that one funny. Kendra is no better she pawns her older 2 off on there dad all the time. People crack me up I'm telling you. And yes he likes Em young. 16 haha many of them and believe me if you think he's being faithful to her you got another thing coming he's been texting a couple girls that I know!!!!
Neighbor

Mount Gilead, OH

#11 Jul 9, 2014
Agreed(just a friend). He has just now had something to do with his daughter
kendra scott

Upper Sandusky, OH

#12 Jul 24, 2014
This is kendra and thanks you for telling me exactly the way Travis is. I do admit he broke my heart we have a child together and I will always be civil. But to whoever you are saying I pawn my kids off your crazy. Their dad sees them 4 days a month that's every other weekend Friday night and Saturday day I get them back on Sundays. I shouldn't have to explain that. My kids are very attached to Travis he raised my oldest son cause his father isn't. I never knew what was going on between his daughter and Brooke that was all Travis I stood by his side like a girlfriend should. Know that I know what I know I see him like he was in school. Thank you!
kendra scott

Upper Sandusky, OH

#13 Jul 24, 2014
And please do tell me who he's talking to "just a friend" I love to bust his ass in lies. Since he claims he loves me! I'm tired of hearing it please do tell. Thank you :)
Just a friend

Dublin, OH

#14 Jul 24, 2014
Sarah Jacobs
kendra scott

Findlay, OH

#15 Jul 24, 2014
Haha Sarah Jacobs that's my brothers girlfriend now I know your a damn liar! She's pregnant with my nephew and due any day! So when you got some truthful facts please share just don't try a pull one over on me. I'm smarter then you think!
Sarah jacobs

Toledo, OH

#17 Aug 7, 2014
I find this funny(: I wonder who this "just a friend" may be... But I have a pretty good idea. Lmfao. People need to take their lies and bull shit on somewhere else, instead of trying to start shit between families. Stop with the high school drama and rumors. No one believes any of the shit that's said on here. People seriously need to get a life. My sister in law Kendra is a damn good mother and no one needs to be saying other wise. Her kids are taken care of. So people need to mind their own business. As for my brother in law travis, he does have something to do with his daughter. He also is a damn good father. Not everyone knows both sides to the story so before you start calling someone a dead beat know all the facts 1st!!(: && as for me I have been with Ryan and only Ryan for the last year now. We have a son together and we're getting married. So who ever this "just a friend" is what other lies can you come up with? Blahaha. Immature little kids!!-Sarah Jacobs
Bigdikdudley

Ashville, OH

#18 Aug 7, 2014
True story i caught Travis and Billy Goforth giving head to eachother.. then i lined them up like circus seals... they both give great head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My husband is a cheating piece of shit! (Sep '11) 20 hr jose 32
Daniel Mark Fite May 22 Mike Halt 1
Krystal / Tim Shearer May 21 Annatheesia 1
margaret clark (May '11) May 20 Dick 4
Sheriff at Wahlsburg May 20 Jeanie 2
Patty Freeman meth dealer May 20 Neighborwita12gauge 2
Sexual harrasment at burger king May 19 Black Hilda 2

Bethel Jobs

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages