Posted in the Bethel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#3 Dec 24, 2013
ex-american wrote:
Although too many blacks is the issue, the bigger problem is that the whites are too afraid to say anything/do anything about it for fear of being labeled racist. The worst thing that can happen to a person in America is to be labeled a racist. Most would rather die a slow death than be called a racist. Im over it, call me whatever you want. I see blacks as one of the biggest problems in America and if you think that makes me a racist go ahead and call me one. I'll wear the banner with pride.
Blacks, every man should own one!
Corey Marshall

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Dec 24, 2013
ex-american wrote:
not much more to add to it. Too many causing too much trouble. Unfortunately no easy solution thats legal.
Corey Marshall beating up white women is a problem and the start of a solution is that he is in jail just in time for Christmas dinner!
Butt Head

Sardinia, OH

#5 Dec 24, 2013
Corey Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
Corey Marshall beating up white women is a problem and the start of a solution is that he is in jail just in time for Christmas dinner!
Probably be more nutritious than the pork rinds he buys with his SNAP card.
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#9 Dec 24, 2013
ex-american wrote:
First of all slavery was wrong. I think we all know this. I dont appreciate jokes like "blacks, every white man should own one". I get the joke and in a twisted way I see the attempt at the humor. Slavery is what fucked everything up in the first place. If the blacks had been left in Africa or if they had been returned to Africa we might be much better off now.(China imported African slaves during the slavery period-however they had the good sense to castrate every male African slave before they were allowed to be brought ashore, otherwise the slave traders risked their own castration. This was to avoid the dilution of their race with the Africans...wise choice China!). Thomas Jefferson (who despite being a slave owner despised the practice and advocated for the abolition of slavery) wrote that the issue of slavery will very likely be the single issue that will cause the destruction of the United States. Considering where we are today it looks like he may be right.
Race mixing of white women with black men MUST stop. Its a disgrace and a crime against both races. Blacks should be with blacks and whites should be with whites, period. We all need to help these pathetic white women see the errors of their ways. On the other hand, if a white woman chooses to lower herself and be with a black man then she has chosen to profane herself and she is no longer acceptable to be with a white man. This must be done.
Georgetown has always had the advantage of a very small number of blacks in the community. This is a very good thing and is likely why things arent much worse. Consider the situation in Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, etc. However, only 50 miles away are some violent black communities in Cincinnati. I think its a well known fact that if the apes ever decide to go foraging into the countryside they wont last long. A high percentage of rednecks (who own firearms and are skilled in their use) in a particular area does offer certain advantages.
I implore you to embrace your own culture and disregard the relentless barrage of propaganda being spewed on the media about the strength in diversity. Its a lie intended to deceive the weak minded into accepting central government control. Every race is stronger when it remains pure, even blacks. This isnt hate as much as pragmatism. Honor and respect your race and turn away from the myth of racial brotherhood. Separate but equal worked far better than liberal attempts at total equality and integration.
Let us stand together and speak with one voice; We are white and we are not ashamed of our race.
Point well taken. In the time of Hammurabi slavery equaled employment and life was good until the Romans f'd it up.
reason

South Webster, OH

#13 Dec 25, 2013
I suppose if our ancestors stayed where they were born, there wouldn't be a problem here. Just a thought.
talla

Voorhees, NJ

#17 Jan 3, 2014
but your Extra white people.. your ancestors did stay where they were born.. you expanded..
Proud

Loveland, OH

#18 Jan 6, 2014
Corey Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
women is a problem and the start of a solution is that he is in jail just in time for Christmas dinner!
Very true !!!! Good for her for taking a stand and protecting herself. Wish more women could be that strong and would do it !!!!!!
So Stupid

Portsmouth, OH

#24 Jan 24, 2014
Pud... Your an uneducated racist. Why not use your real name if so proud?
Pud

Sardinia, OH

#27 Jan 27, 2014
So Stupid wrote:
Aren't we all a tad racist in some form or another. But seriously, in Babylon, at the time of Hammurabi, race was not a criterion for slavery. It was an equal opportunity thing. The only qualifier was that your side had to lose a war against Babylon. There's more to it, but I'm not educated enough to get into it.(Either that or I don't give a sh!t.) Through history, race has played a relatively small role in slavery and it has been used as an accepted form of employment. I'm "in the book" in at least Maysville and Wilmington. If you think you know who I am, call me and I'll acknowledge it. But ID myself on Topix, GFYS.
Bud

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Jan 27, 2014
So Stupid wrote:
Thank your parents for naming you So Stupid. We do have a real problem narrowing down which one in Brown County you are So Stupid, but do appreciate the fact that you are so proud of your real name that you posted it - not many uneducated kneegro's like you would have done the same.

“ForReal”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Jan 28, 2014
The real problem in America, is that some people are so racist and stupid it is unbelievable. The good thing is that, not all people are that way. Also, there are more and more biracial people being born into the world everyday. So maybe (hopefully) one day all this race crap will stop. People should be judged on their actions, not their skin color. Only stupid people talk crap about an entire race as a whole. There is good and bad people in ALL races.
Quincy MD

Sardinia, OH

#31 Jan 29, 2014
Thisworld wrote:
The real problem in America, is that some people are so racist and stupid it is unbelievable. The good thing is that, not all people are that way. Also, there are more and more biracial people being born into the world everyday. So maybe (hopefully) one day all this race crap will stop. People should be judged on their actions, not their skin color. Only stupid people talk crap about an entire race as a whole. There is good and bad people in ALL races.
A good posting, my man (or lady). Stereotypes exist for a reason, maybe not the right one, but a reason nonetheless. We tend to rationalize our hatred toward things we do not fully understand. Back in the day (1960's) there was much ado about the "chocolate colored race". It will come to pass. May take 2000 years but it will happen. Remember we are only 4000 years removed from the Neolithic Era. Scary, huh? Gotta go, the acid's kicking in. RIP Pete Seegar.
jkjkjkj

Voorhees, NJ

#33 Apr 19, 2014
hey i'm part black.. and white please save me from black on white crime by making A country requirement of you can only be in the country if your part white like i am that way all the pure blacks will be gone becaquse lets face it no mixed blacks murder other mixed blacks.. only pure blacks are doing this mess..
concerned bystander

Wilmington, OH

#34 Apr 19, 2014
the real problem in the world is people like you. open your eyes there is just as many bad white people as there are African americans. with te attitude you have I would consider you bad. you plant this stuff in our younger generation and keep making things bad. if everyone would love and care for each other this world would be a better place.
day labor

Portsmouth, OH

#35 Apr 19, 2014
Divided we fall...
eyes

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Apr 19, 2014
Just what I thought , no defense for that kind of behavior Huh? So shut your piehole about all that loving and caring bullcrap. People like you would rather turn a blind eye to the truth and facts than state them. People like you make me sick. Your afraid to speak the truth and you know it.
car007

Florence, KY

#38 Apr 20, 2014
eyes wrote:
Just what I thought , no defense for that kind of behavior Huh? So shut your piehole about all that loving and caring bullcrap. People like you would rather turn a blind eye to the truth and facts than state them. People like you make me sick. Your afraid to speak the truth and you know it.
The truth is, the legislators have NO problem prioritizing an issue if it concerns a Black Person or a Gay Person. Where is the equality in protecting and affording the same concerns for all others in this country, in a timely manner ? Where is the US Dept of Justice when others need their assistance. If Zach Adamson were a Black Man or a Gay Man, I am sure Eric Holder and Obama would be very involved in Brown County.

Instead, he was just a middle class white boy that NOT even Brown County Law Enforcement gave enough respect to in his untimely demise.

In reality, Zach Adamson had more integrity and has done more for this country than Eric Holder or Obama has . Zach Adamson ONLY gave of himself to our country. The others just use and take from it.

The Law Enforcement leadership from the County Commissioners down are nothing but a bunch of Pathetic Excuses for human beings. They are cowards who cannot stand on their own two feet and wouldn't be able to be honest, if they even knew what it was.

Blacks, Whites or Gays, we all deserve equality and taking from one to give to another is not a style that will ever help anyone feel " included ".

Today, Jesus has risen, indeed ! Wouldn't it be nice if others could rise to be as good to the human race as he ?
Talion

San Angelo, TX

#41 Dec 22, 2014
Hey, Pud, just joined Topix and wanted to comment on your comment. I'm in full agreement....the absolute WORST thing our ancestors ever did was bring those things to America! If you're interested, google 2007 Knoxville two white college students killed. Most people never heard a word about it and they butchered both those young people.
Talion

San Angelo, TX

#42 Dec 22, 2014
So Stupid wrote:
That's lame. He has an opinion and everybody has a user name. I consider myself a separatist rather than a racist but the word racist doesn't bother me. The fact is, their whole race is suspect despite being a 'minority'. Check the race breakdown for prisons.....in Texas it's something like 85% black. How people can keep petting their little heads and being so proud when a eggplant shows up to take his darling daughter out on a date is beyond me. Any white woman who has let a pigmentation challenged animal touch her is rancid meat, not fit for the lowest white man to even consider.

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#43 Dec 22, 2014
Talion wrote:
Hey, Pud, just joined Topix and wanted to comment on your comment. I'm in full agreement....the absolute WORST thing our ancestors ever did was bring those things to America! If you're interested, google 2007 Knoxville two white college students killed. Most people never heard a word about it and they butchered both those young people.
Please do not take my comments as racist. I'm just referencing history. A form of slavery or indenture if done benevolently would greatly reduce welfare payouts, unemployment, crime, etc. Think if it outside the box. A floundering youth is given 2 choices, serve a 10 year indenture and have all his needs met plus learn a skill or go to prison for the same amount of time. No brainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gus Court under construction 6 hr car007 26
Dakota Doss part II (Jun '13) 7 hr Not from around here 159
Kandra Barnes and Issac Brock 9 hr junkie 7 1
Gusweiler orders Commissioners to pay for Wenni... 13 hr Bud 24
Should scare the snot outta ya 18 hr Pragmatic 2
marijuana found on cahall schoolhouse rd 19 hr Pud the Stud 209
Zach Horn is the new snitch in town! Sun you dont need to ... 2
Bethel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web