Deidre Sizemore and Tommy Conn

Posted in the Bethel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dont Trust No One

Loveland, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2011
For all you all to know deidre and Tommy are snitching to keep out of trouble so they can keep doing herion and bath salt, if you pay close attention you will see that Sheriff Kirker is always stopping by to see them, and they are giving him information on people so watch out for them two dope heads, Tommy looks like an old man he so strung out,and guess thats the only way Deidre could loose some the fat she lost was become a druggie too, how the hell they able to keep kids in that home? oh yeah snitching
lmao

Loveland, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2011
everyone knows they are narks how else could they never be in trouble for the crap they do they snort pills bath salt herion look at them scums they fit right in with the clancys meades and the rest of the scanky people in this town
Felicity Resident

Loveland, OH

#3 Nov 6, 2011
OMG for real that is the nastiest bunch ever, them poor kids gotta live with the herion addicts and bath salt ,wtf kinda idiot sborts bath salt i mean for real people get off disability get a job bull crap when you people draw a check for being drug addicts
also a felicity resident

Loveland, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2011
fyi Tommy and Deidre also have Sheriff Kirkers number on speed dial his home number at that
Not Surprized

Loveland, OH

#5 Nov 7, 2011
well does it surprise anyone
ol stanly steamer

Circleville, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2011
4 who so ever posted about the meades is a punk you know who u are yoyu c a meade every day and ur coward ass wont stop and say nothin too them.
deidre

Mansfield, OH

#9 Nov 24, 2011
Come say it to my face BITCHES. U know where I live
kristin

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2011
So since when is it ok to just hop on the internet and slander people? children read this all the time, im sure ya'll wouldnt want your kids to read stuff like this online about you. people should clean up their own backyards and stop talking bout everyone else. these things about diedre and tommy r not true.just because ya'll r misarable does not make it ok to try and make everyone the same. focus on your own hangup and addictions and stop talkin shit, or at least man up and say it to them.
unknow

Batavia, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2011
i believe its all true every word of it and i know them well seen them in action that said it all
kristin

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Could never prove it by me. is there a reason you wont post your real name? recon it's because of you're own dirt and dont want people talkin about you? did we forget our manners? need a church lesson? don't throw rocks when you live in glass houses. tend to your bissness and stay the hell out of everyone elses
Katelyn Napier

Washington, DC

#13 Dec 24, 2011
Deidre is my aunt! Everyone on this site can sit behind a computer and talk shit but I bet not one of you would step to her would ya???! No cuz your all nothing but a bunch of pussy bitches!! Grows some balls and say it to her face! I'm sick of you bitches talkin shit now say somethin to her or hop off her dick!! And another thing her kids are just fine! They keep them and there house by paying bills why dont you try it!! And the only reason any of you know what she's doin is cuz your doin it to so don't be hipacriticle!!!!!
Anonymous

Sardinia, OH

#15 Feb 12, 2012
Big D, Tommy, I love both you muthas for life. Don't sweat these weak bitches. If they weren't talking about people like us they'd have to come to the realization that their existance is futile and therefore would kill themselves. So just take as you're saving some pathetic loser's life!!LMFFAO
vwrules

Olive Hill, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2012
Yo! Don't be hating the players. Just cause you aint got a passle of curtain climbers to get those monthly checks, a suitcase of dope to go thru and a crazy check, dont mean ya gotta be hating. Dont like the way they live? Get on board!
Get ya a old skankaloid that smokes unfiltered Camels, drinks Scud-Lite like it's water and wears a tube top to weddings and funerals. Have about 6 kids, all on the state payroll, and start turning in all your HS freinds and relatives.
Sounds like a good time had by all.
who cares

Piketon, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2012
wow some ppl are jus plain stuid getting n here talking shit about others come on now for real pl get a life and little mrs batavia resident you seem to have such jealousy over the clancys and meades to always be on here running off at the mouth wtf dont hate so much you might be able to find a real life instead of the one your living in you ones doing all the trash talking are probley the ones doing the telling and drugs so give it a rest
deidre conn

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2012
God I realy wish u sick fucks would come say this stuff to my face u truely are trash at least I got my kids back u must be those sick. Ones who wouldn't even try now ur kids hate u so u take it out on those who do get a life weirdos lamp I know u c**t
Ryan Shannon

Galloway, OH

#25 May 17, 2013
If his is the right Tommy Conn and sounds like it might h I with a girl named michelle Jessie and I have been looking for them for a while. I have full custody of one of my sons with he and sh took off with the other and I am looking for them. any info on the I would appreciate it [email protected]
thetruth

Cincinnati, OH

#26 May 17, 2013
dont get me started on the conns they are all trash... nothing but drug addicts child molesters and theives.... they should be taken out with the clancys and baucums and shot
Terry Freeman

Portsmouth, OH

#27 Jun 4, 2013
& I BET NOT ONE OF YOU WOULD SAY THIS TOO DEIDRE'S FACE!!! Like i've said before, Clean your own backyard before trashing anothers!:)
Atlanta, GA

#28 Jun 12, 2013
If you are so worried about them being snitches, narcs or whatever...it's only because you're a drug head too and worried it will be you they snitch on. shut up! 85% of the people in Felicity are on drugs...including young kids. it's sad. Every day there are drug deals done on the corners, the carwash, payless parking lot. The cops see it, they do nothing...I'm sorry my opinion, dealers and users are a waste of oxygen.
Dustin

Springboro, OH

#29 Sep 19, 2013
That bitch is so nasty! She called someone trash lol! Nobody says it to your face because nobody wants to get a disease from your 60 year old looking ass. Your kids hang out getting drugs from rocky and you allow it! Been selling evey to highest bidder is the word. Parents of the year! You should be charged with murder for selling to the 2 guys that ODed on your stuff!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need a new sheriff. 7 hr citizen 35
Party for Z Goldson 14 hr car007 102
Russ Whitley Biggest liar (Oct '09) 21 hr dark knight072257 10
Topix is ruined 23 hr Italian pharmacist 11
mattress store in old Sears building Sat Beagle dog 1
Brown Co. Fair Sat car007 3
Is a burst of inflation likely Sat Pud the Stud 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages