Ripped off in Bethel Ohio

Ripped off in Bethel Ohio

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Tmw

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Has anyone else paid a man $20.00 driving a army color green older jeep around the first part of Nov to install a address reflective sign on your mailbox. I did and I never rec the sign on the mailbox and I misplaced my receipt. He had a receipt book and a print out of what the address would look like on the mailbox. If anyone has any information please email me
Average Joe

Dayton, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I am not sure but sounds like you got taken. I believe that if you want a reflective sign that goes on your mailbox you head to the Bethel Tate Firehouse and they will order it for you and it cost something like 7 bucks give or take a few. I am not sure if they'd put it on for you. But As a retired Fire Chief we used to do that in our fire district if asked and and we sold them cheap. They helped us find your house at night. So help could get to your place quickly. So like I said I think the FD if you asked would install it for you too. It is in the public interest and creates good will towards the dept from the community. BT FD is one of the top notch dept's in the area. I Chose Tate Township to live after I retired a lot on the reputation of their fire dept and medics.

Just saying,

AJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop hitting anyone else up on FB? 14 hr Superwoman2016 6
Please tell me if i'm wrong. Thu Tim 2
Bo Wed Freewarrior21 5
Barbra at the Brown County animal shelter Wed Moondoggy on 68 11
Summerfest w2016 Jul 27 Sherry Riley 1
Tara Chambers Jul 26 Tim 2
How many concerned citizens showed up the the ... (May '15) Jul 25 How Shameful 65

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages