car007

West Chester, OH

#42 Jul 21, 2014
good lord wrote:
<quoted text> It is definitely your meds silly!
Actually, its NOT,,,,,, I am HIGH on LIFE !!!!
Jane

Delaware, OH

#43 Jul 21, 2014
High on kool-aid maybe.
Fed up

United States

#44 Jul 21, 2014
So sorry. I went with slacks.
car007

West Chester, OH

#45 Jul 21, 2014
Fed up wrote:
So sorry. I went with slacks.
Did you wear them well ?
car007

West Chester, OH

#46 Jul 21, 2014
Jane wrote:
High on kool-aid maybe.
Do they still make that stuff ?
Fed up

United States

#47 Jul 21, 2014
One can only hope.
car007

West Chester, OH

#48 Jul 22, 2014
Fed up wrote:
One can only hope.
Dream on, Dream until your dreams come true ?

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#49 Jul 24, 2014
Boy, I take the brats to Disney World and I miss all this action. BTW (maybe) a Static IP Address trumps an EMail Address.......just sayin'.
car007

West Chester, OH

#50 Jul 25, 2014
Pud the Stud wrote:
Boy, I take the brats to Disney World and I miss all this action. BTW (maybe) a Static IP Address trumps an EMail Address.......just sayin'.


Welcome back Pudster ! Hope you and the " Fam " had a wonderful vaca ! Hope you didn't misbehave in the presence of Minnie. Now that your batteries are recharged, there have been a few happenings going on in your absence, looking forward to your comments.
curious

Lewis Center, OH

#51 Jul 25, 2014
OMG thank you, Fed up. I have long known with some certainty that some of these folks were duplicates of themselves. Hahahaha...... I myself have had several names over the years but people could always tell it was me....that it "sounded" like me. So I changed my name and changed my speech mannerisms and nobody knows me now. Not even my husband, whose butt I busted trying to pretend he was someone else! Fun, isn't it?

Therefore, I keep my opinions to myself as a general rule. Bottom line is, who gives a s**t????? It's all fun and giggles, right?
Fed up

United States

#52 Jul 25, 2014
Actually...it is disturbing.
Jane

Delaware, OH

#53 Jul 25, 2014
Sadly they think people actually believe them. People who create their own drama, deserve their own karma.
car007

West Chester, OH

#54 Jul 26, 2014
Jane wrote:
Sadly they think people actually believe them. People who create their own drama, deserve their own karma.
Oh Jane, please don't tell me Big Time Rasslin and the WWF is fake too ? Was Andre really NOT a Giant ? Next you will tell me BoBo Brazil and the Shiek were closet lovers and that Flying Fred Curry really couldn't fly ? What a crazy world this must really be, in Brown County Ohio ?

“Anatole France is my hero.”

Since: Apr 14

St. Paul, MN

#55 Jul 26, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Pudster ! Hope you and the " Fam " had a wonderful vaca ! Hope you didn't misbehave in the presence of Minnie. Now that your batteries are recharged, there have been a few happenings going on in your absence, looking forward to your comments.
In the phonetic version of the Hogen dialect (rural Okinawa's language) MA-JUN-NU-MA-YA.
curious

Lewis Center, OH

#56 Jul 29, 2014
Fed Up....why do you find it disturbing? Nobody acts like who they really are anyway, in ANY arena. The world is a stage and we are all actors just trying to grab a little fame and glory!
car007

West Chester, OH

#57 Jul 29, 2014
curious wrote:
Fed Up....why do you find it disturbing? Nobody acts like who they really are anyway, in ANY arena. The world is a stage and we are all actors just trying to grab a little fame and glory!
Perhaps " Fed Up " has a little stage fright ?
FumDuck

Dayton, OH

#58 Jul 30, 2014
Clod farmer wrote:
This does reinforce my opinion that greed and fear is what rules the world!
Sorry, might be off topic, and been a few weeks since I have browsed our beloved sub mensa site Topix, but that comment caught my eye for a reason. One day you will see .......... you are 110% correct.

Research (speculatively of course), Dr Eban Alexander (Neurologist), Nanci Dannison (Health care ATTY), or Dannion Brinkley (small town loose cannon, Vietnam vet).

Sorry, your comment stood out, cause most spend a lifetime without realizing what you said is true. Came here without greed & hate, guess what you can't take back.

Since: Sep 15

Georgetown, OH

#59 Oct 8, 2015
Clod farmer wrote:
You are correct Sir I am on the side of the coroner, that is evident in my past posts. I have posted more in this thread than I have in all others combined. It is quite evident from your post that you are a self centered pompous individual.
P.S. Get a real job
I would actually enjoy the job that Fed up has. Why do you say get a real job? Is it because he disagrees with something you said?

Since: Sep 15

Georgetown, OH

#60 Oct 8, 2015
Fed up, I just started to read some of these topics on here. I lose interest when car007 responds because, it goes completely off topic and a lot of it makes no sense. Thank you for saying something.
car007

Wilmington, NC

#61 Oct 8, 2015
Needfaith wrote:
Fed up, I just started to read some of these topics on here. I lose interest when car007 responds because, it goes completely off topic and a lot of it makes no sense. Thank you for saying something.
Thatta boy, give yourself a big kiss there.... I suppose I could just change my name(s) on here, but then I would just look as stupid as you do....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dorothy fussnecker 3 hr Platz 7
Johnny Kools (Mar '16) Sun bobby 25
Sarah Vermillion Dec 3 Nick 1
Eric Lang Dec 3 Black Josh 2
What happened to Murdoch? Nov 27 Just wondering 1
Mystery MADRE68 Woman ? (May '16) Nov 27 Car007 15
court supports homicide in county jail Nov 27 Courthouse Observer 24

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages