Children protective services in clermont county ohio

Posted in the Bethel Forum

Wonders

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Just wondering if other people out there have had bad experiences with clermont county children services where they do not do their job. Seems like they push a lot of crap under the rug. When you call them it seems like they want you to do their job for them. Crazy how they act....
Been there done that

Manchester, OH

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Wonders wrote:
Just wondering if other people out there have had bad experiences with clermont county children services where they do not do their job. Seems like they push a lot of crap under the rug. When you call them it seems like they want you to do their job for them. Crazy how they act....
"Child Protective Services is, in this case, what you might call an oxymoron.
ppl

Bethesda, MD

#3 Mar 5, 2014
Evasive
thomas

Richwood, OH

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Brown county is as crooked as it gets also.
Cheech

Piketon, OH

#5 Mar 9, 2014
thomas wrote:
Brown county is as crooked as it gets also.
What the "f" does this have to do with Clermont County CPS? It's a given that anything designated "public service" is as crooked as it gets. As with all public services, you get what you pay for, which is generally nothing. If you don't believe me, get a public defender next time you get busted.
bob

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 10, 2014
Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>What the "f" does this have to do with Clermont County CPS? It's a given that anything designated "public service" is as crooked as it gets. As with all public services, you get what you pay for, which is generally nothing. If you don't believe me, get a public defender next time you get busted.
.... WTF does this have to do with Clermont Co, CPS. Get a real lawyer next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is she and her daughters 1 hr Pud the Stud 12
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr ino 31,495
Cincinnati-area hospital closes suddenly 7 hr car007 5
boars head 14 hr dddddd 8
Christina Oliver (Jul '13) 17 hr KTB 21
Next mayor of Georgetown Mon Pud the Stud 3
can anyone tell me what happened to Robby Bullock Mon friend from school 1

Bethel Jobs

Bethel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE