KY v Lousiville
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Mar 28, 2014
Tremendous vicarious thrills for this former high school basketballer. Fouls can kill you. Now it's on to Michigan!
car007

West Chester, OH

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Pud wrote:
Tremendous vicarious thrills for this former high school basketballer. Fouls can kill you. Now it's on to Michigan!
Missed shots can also ! " Take it to the Paint "
car007

West Chester, OH

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Pud wrote:
That would be " Meat Chicken " by the way !
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#4 Mar 29, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed shots can also ! " Take it to the Paint "
Ahhh. A kindred spirit. b!tchin' game, eh?
car007

West Chester, OH

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh. A kindred spirit. b!tchin' game, eh?
Flippin Eh !
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Mar 29, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Flippin Eh !
I'm there, either watching the game at Butterbee's or Tumbleweeds. I bet there'll be a lot of OVI stops after that one.
car007

West Chester, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>I'm there, either watching the game at Butterbee's or Tumbleweeds. I bet there'll be a lot of OVI stops after that one.
Butterbees,,,, best burgers and coldest beer in town ! Tumbleweeds has great Enchiladas , and its on the better side of the river for me ! NO OVI opportunities for Brown County from me; not that there ever would be ! If they are no better at that than investigating a death, I probably wouldn't have to worry about it anyway ! Of course, I have been told, I could buy my way out of it pretty easily if it happened.
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Mar 30, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Butterbees,,,, best burgers and coldest beer in town ! Tumbleweeds has great Enchiladas , and its on the better side of the river for me ! NO OVI opportunities for Brown County from me; not that there ever would be ! If they are no better at that than investigating a death, I probably wouldn't have to worry about it anyway ! Of course, I have been told, I could buy my way out of it pretty easily if it happened.
Be there or be square. Go Cats!
car007

West Chester, OH

#9 Mar 30, 2014
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>Be there or be square. Go Cats!
Just a few hours from Tip Off ! Meat Chicken will be chopped chicken soon !
car007

West Chester, OH

#10 Mar 30, 2014
Pud wrote:
Great first half, hope they settle down a bit though and get their " groove " on !
car007

West Chester, OH

#11 Mar 30, 2014
Pud wrote:
and.......... you can say, you heard it right here from 007 and Pud !!!!!!!!!! Cats be Wild !!
Pud

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Mar 31, 2014
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
and.......... you can say, you heard it right here from 007 and Pud !!!!!!!!!! Cats be Wild !!
Yeah! Just now waking up. Totally b!tchin' game. Adolph Rupp would be proud. Can't wait for more.
Pud

Delaware, OH

#13 Apr 6, 2014
They did it again last night. Had me worried for a while. Aaron Harrison's 3-pointer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Blackburn (Apr '15) 11 hr Felicia 41
Beware of possible new scam 17 hr Kojak 1
Summerfest 2016 Tue kris 4
STFU Gusweiler Tue Dishonesty 13
Judge Gus frees the mcelroys of any further cha... (Feb '15) Tue Tara 143
Brown County Jokes Commissioners Tue Got my vote 6
Mark Blackburn (Dec '15) Tue Not Enough Time 11

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance