Kroger .. here read this

Kroger .. here read this

Posted in the Bethel Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CanUdoBetter

Manchester, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2014
Simple easy, calm and cool complaint .
Y are people so lazy leaving carts all over the place ? If you healthy and willing to take a cart , y can't u at least put it where it belongs ? People have made out Mt Orab Kroger look like a typical lazy , worthless community . It takes a lazy extra minute to put it where it belongs . I personally would love to see them charge a $5 fee to borrow a cart. When u return it.. U get your $5 back. People have no care that the cart might damage another person car.

Get real people ... Take a second to put it back .
joey

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 4, 2014
lol, you have nothing else better to do on a friday night than to complain about something that happens at every grocery store in america???
CanUdoBetter

Manchester, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2014
joey wrote:
lol, you have nothing else better to do on a friday night than to complain about something that happens at every grocery store in america???
And you sir have nothing better to do than complain about something that may happen everywhere but doesn't have to ?
Just because it happens doesn't make it right.
Your the typical person that has no sense of responsibility. Your the type of person that will get your car dented by a cart and complain it happened.

Don't like my rant .. Fine . But don't give some dumb answer like you have nothing better to do . I may have ranted ... But at least I do something about . And yes I take my carts and any others lazy people leave around , just because I'm the type of person to do a little more .
If I offended you I'm sorry ... But don't try to give me a hard time just because you don't agree.
Jo-E

Manchester, OH

#4 Jan 4, 2014
joey wrote:
lol, you have nothing else better to do on a friday night than to complain about something that happens at every grocery store in america???
Yeah dude .. What a goof reply. I guess you have nothing to do on a Saturday night . LOL . what a terd !
killa

Mason, OH

#5 Jan 10, 2014
No one just randomly takes look carts and puts them away. I call bull $hit on that one.
Walter Williams

Delaware, OH

#6 Jan 15, 2014
The Kroger/cart thing has a lot to do with America's absurd minimum wage laws. If Kroger could legally pay a little black boy or two a nickle cart, you betcha they'd get picked up. Google me for more on the subject.
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2014
It is this day and age. People are lazy, ignorant, filthy, evil self centered pricks. I hate grocery stores because you see the laziness this world has become. Welfare fucks are gettin the attitude like we owe them. They worked for a year so they deserve welfare on our dime. I hate people. I really do.
Walter Williams

Delaware, OH

#8 Jan 20, 2014
anon wrote:
It is this day and age. People are lazy, ignorant, filthy, evil self centered pricks. I hate grocery stores because you see the laziness this world has become. Welfare fucks are gettin the attitude like we owe them. They worked for a year so they deserve welfare on our dime. I hate people. I really do.
You didn't Google me, did you, anon? Here's a shiny nickel. Now go away, unless you're pulling 6 figures on your 1099 or W2, which is not likely.
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 24, 2014
Walter, you dont even know me. 6 figures huh? That must mean your an important person in the community huh. Stupid degenerate, nobody cares about how much you say you make. Money dont make the person.
Walter Williams

Lewis Center, OH

#11 Jan 27, 2014
anon wrote:
Walter, you dont even know me. 6 figures huh? That must mean your an important person in the community huh. Stupid degenerate, nobody cares about how much you say you make. Money dont make the person.
I f money "dont make the person" (sic), you should be put there pushing carts for a nickle a pop. You're in an f'ing county where the median per capita income is $18K, for chrissake. An ambitious little colored boy can sure beat that. You didn't Google me, did you? I stand by my posts. If you can't find me on line as "Walter Williams", with which I can see you may have a problem, due to your inability to fact check, try "Walter Williams, George Mason University". I do not live in the community, I just like to mess with ignoramuses as a hobby. Seriously, check me out.
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Lulz. I googled you and it showed a picture of some crossdressing queer dancing with a balloon. I dont want to see that shit.
Mhop

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2014
Your right. We need to wake up America. We get in such a hurry for really nothing and leave carts to roll away and damage vehicles. Would take seconds to put in proper place. But I'm in a hurry. We as a country really need to wake up. As far as welfare. Un fortunately a lot of people good people are having hard times. Glad there is a system in place to at least provide food for them. Yes there are those that do not try but I feel probably more good people just down on their luck.
wowza

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Feb 7, 2014
anon wrote:
Lulz. I googled you and it showed a picture of some crossdressing queer dancing with a balloon. I dont want to see that shit.
I googled you and it showed some toothless redneck that has nothing better to do, and nothing better to say besides some lame insult.
Bet you are one of those rednecks getting on Craigslist hooking up with guys. Only lame closet cases choose sexuality based insults on 2014. Low life.
wowza

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Feb 7, 2014
anon wrote:
It is this day and age. People are lazy, ignorant, filthy, evil self centered pricks. I hate grocery stores because you see the laziness this world has become. Welfare fucks are gettin the attitude like we owe them. They worked for a year so they deserve welfare on our dime. I hate people. I really do.
And I am certain most people hate you. Lowlife redneck.
anon

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Feb 8, 2014
Well your second post is right. Most people dont like me but i dont care. They are nobody to me. I dont live for people to like me. And as far as bein gay, you were the first person to mention anything about bein gay and a closet. I dont wanna hear about your queer life
They Took Our Jobs

Wilmington, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2014
Dey turk err jurbs
mt orbless

Carroll, OH

#18 Feb 22, 2014
anon wrote:
Well your second post is right. Most people dont like me but i dont care. They are nobody to me. I dont live for people to like me. And as far as bein gay, you were the first person to mention anything about bein gay and a closet. I dont wanna hear about your queer life
I'm with ya .. People don't want to hear the truth. People don't want to hear what's wrong with them and how they ruin society. Its always someone else that's doing wrong and they could care two shitz less. Maybe when they realize how thier actions affect the world they live in they'll wake up. Like they say .. A dog is smart enough to not shit where it sleeps or eats .
Bear

Mansfield, OH

#19 Feb 23, 2014
CanUdoBetter wrote:
Simple easy, calm and cool complaint .
Y are people so lazy leaving carts all over the place ? If you healthy and willing to take a cart , y can't u at least put it where it belongs ? People have made out Mt Orab Kroger look like a typical lazy , worthless community . It takes a lazy extra minute to put it where it belongs . I personally would love to see them charge a $5 fee to borrow a cart. When u return it.. U get your $5 back. People have no care that the cart might damage another person car.
Get real people ... Take a second to put it back .
How bout shovin' one of those shopping carts upyerass?
bears dad

Carroll, OH

#20 Feb 24, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout shovin' one of those shopping carts upyerass?
Typical redneck welfare case. Your the reason people are so lazy. Your crap attitude , you'll be the one crying when prices go up or your car ( if its worth anything ) gets dented. Y can't idiots like you realize what comes around goes around .

Have a little pride on your neighborhood .. Or maybe u belong in over the Rhine with the rest of your kind. And leave it to you talking about having shit shoved in your ass.

Get a life twit .
Bear

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2014
I drive a new ford truck, prickface. You'll look funny with a ford truck rammed upyerass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Murdoch? (Nov '16) Sat Floyd 2
Security Sat Richard C 1
Illiterate talk is grating on the educated ear ! (Nov '15) Sat Marvin Popcorn Su... 14
They say topix has changed (Aug '16) Fri Jeanie 5
Pit bulls on Union St Jul 20 Cici 2
Sarah Vermillion (Dec '16) Jul 19 Chris 5
Andy davis bathroom video Jul 19 Loserville usa 1

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages