Kayla Henson
Anna

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Does anyone know her
Average Joe

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 13, 2013
The massage lady aka lmt Kayla? She is very good at her therapy. Does it up at the tanning salon. She is hard to get a hold of. I owe her money for a session if you know her tell her to call me.
JeffP

Dayton, OH

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Sucks a Good one if you got the Green
Average Joe

Dayton, OH

#4 Apr 18, 2013
JeffP wrote:
Sucks a Good one if you got the Green
Um don't think were talking about the same gal. She has been nothing but professional as a massage therapist and is licensed and I don't see her risking her license over extra services. I could be wrong, but I think in this case 2 different people.
Amazed at stupidity

Wilmington, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2013
I think she is an amazing person She plays softball works at my chiropractors office and is always sweet as can be. Her only downfall was the worthless piece she had her son with Good lck girl People are crazy

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Wow, are we looking for the Happy Ending at the end of the massage? You numba 1 gi! I love you no bullshit! You marry me, take me to Bethel, buy me Mustang and we have many children!
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glad to see Kristi bashing post taken down 7 hr Jeanie 13
New girls basketball coach 7 hr clever 4
Bryce Balke (Apr '12) 7 hr Jeanie 5
What do you think when u hear last name "raleigh" (Nov '10) 17 hr Duh 13
John "Kevin" Dugan (Feb '13) Sat Jeanie 9
Pretty lady Nov 16 Larry Boy 2
News Unexplained boom heard in Brown and neighboring... (Mar '10) Nov 16 Someone 74

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages