Honey Boo-Boo

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2012
OK, I am setting there drinking a cold brew, popping the channels on the remote, when I came upon this show. I watched it for awhile then turned it off, went outside my humble abode, looked at the sky....and screamed.
As I set here typing, I wonder how anyone in their right minds would watch that. No....let me take that back...how could anyone actually produce and put that on TV. Lets break it down....
Ya got Daddy. Sugar Bear, or whatever they call him. I do believe that there is some serious incest in that one branch tree, but, in his defense, he seems more legally sane than the rest. I think secretly he rolls his eyes and wonders if he can fake his death and just go someplace where they wont find him.
The,,,ya got, Momma Bear. Try looking at a Beanbag chair with eyes that speaks. And doesnt speak that well. I'd be willing to bet her DNA doesnt even have lines. Even Jesus Christ himself would shake his head and just walk away. I cant believe that the doctors actually let that breed, but...we have seen weirder things.
Ya got Honey Boo-Boo, who in no doubt will look and act just like Momma, but is 40 scales lower on the IQ scale than a manatee from Florida. Please...for the sake of all that is Holy, do not let that child have any children. I really feel there is a short bus rider in that future.
And you have other family members that because this is so long, I have no time. I have a strong feeling that when Colt made the 45 pistol M1911, he designed it because he knew...he knew...that stuff like this was coming and his invention was the cure.
Thanks for listening!
samyah

Jonesboro, GA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
omg!!! someone that sees what i see!!
wondering

Lewis Center, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2012
samyah wrote:
omg!!! someone that sees what i see!!
This reply is to "VW RULES" and to YOU , It is satan inside your heart that makes you speak that way about people. and I would rather spend time with that family than with people like the two of you . "vw rules" , you need to spend some time with the Lord and ask him to cleanse your heart , people like you two make this world the horrible place that it is .

Location hidden

#4 Dec 15, 2012
LOL....oh, jeesh...not another christer trying to change my life by telling me about something that isnt real. Get a grip on life, and go about your way, keeping that religion crap to yourself. Keep on feeding that money to someplace that allows the preachers and priests to molest kids. Now, if you will exscuse me, I have to go cut up another body to fit it in my freezer and paint my bedroom black....cause you just know I'm Satan!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2012
http://www.google.com/imgres...

And this is a strong argument for unvoluntary sterilization.
samyah

Jonesboro, GA

#6 Dec 15, 2012
vwrules i agree with you.....and wondering get a grip on life!
The Bullgod

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 6, 2013
we need someone to kill the whole honey boo boo clan... i mean they make americans look bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illiterate talk is grating on the educated ear ! (Nov '15) 11 hr Tired of Ignorance 9
Topix has changed over the last year . 12 hr Tired of Ignorance 14
Brown Co. Fair (Aug '15) 12 hr U R Shameful 207
Micayla Brown at Wendy's (Nov '15) 17 hr The Burger King 5
larosas (Sep '15) Sun Truthisbitches 8
Anyone know Jenny Brunner? (Mar '16) Sun Truthisbitches 3
nikki gries (Apr '12) Sun Truthisbitches 15

Bethel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bethel Mortgages